Players who are released i mean are no longer needed by the club so are not offered a new contract and end up as free transfers, I just keep the players i have loaned in on my shortlist so i get a message if they are released from the club.Never pay compensation for them because they aint good enough to warrent a fee which is why they are released but they are good enough for free and can be cashed in on in a season or 2.

My parent club is Newcastle and i've only managed to get 2 players from them who were released.I get alot who dont have a club but alot of clubs go in for them so it can be quite hard to pick up the best ones.

The best way to bring in good players is wait until July 1st and just go to every club in your league, Set the view to contract and you will see players who are out of contract but have not been released because the club is currently trying to get them to resign.Offer them a contract too and you will get a few quality signings for free who would set you back a decent fee otherwise.

You will only get 4-5 players who actually join you some will resign others will choose other clubs over you but those 4-5 players are quality players for whatever league your in.Dont forget to check the clubs in the league below you as some of them have decent players and teams in leagues above you too check the reserves for them too.

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

25 games into the Championship and we are now sitting in 5th on 50 points tied with Wolves in 6th, Norwich on 52, Swansea on 53, West Ham 56 and Portsmouth on 66 points make up the top 6 with Fulham on 49 points just hanging around outside the playoffs, closest after them is on 39 points so i have abit of a cushion there.

Signing 3 players in January 2 i have mentioned and Oscar Diaz is joining on a free from Mallorca hes a AM RLC/FC sadly im on the 30th of December and he just got injured for up to 3 month so that just sucks.

Selling Fallon to Colchester for 200k, Kandol is off on a free to Oldham, Lawrie is off to Oldham too for 50k and David Livermore is off to Bohemians for 60k, 310k for 3 players who cost me nothing cant grumble at that.
Championship
Leeds 3-3 Gateshead
Hutchinson opens the scoring after 9 mins with a powerful header but is injured on 13 mins.Keogh nets twice on 30 and 36 mins to put Leeds 2-1 up.Semedo puts it past his own keeper on 39 and its all tied up.43 mins and Beckford scores a powerful header for 3-2 but on 45+4 Counago scores from the spot after Davies was hacked down.The second half is dull and its the first draw of the season for us.Delighted with this result as a die hard Leeds fan this was the game i was looking forward to.

Championship
Gateshead 5-2 Southend
5 mins in and Staunton gives the visitors the lead.23 mins and Fryatt is sent off for lashing out at the keeper.Alberto is replaced by Counago to give us a chance.34 mins in and its 0-2 though when Bryne scores.Counago grabs a goal on 36 mins though when Ferdi is hacked down he steps up for the spot kick its saved but he follows up.60 mins in and Counago levels it up with a cheeky lob.77 mins in and Counago lays the ball of and Ferdi smashes it home.81 mins in and Counago gets his hattrick with a wonderful diving header.89 mins in and Counago nets his 4th from the spot when he is hacked down he gets up and converts it.What a comeback from the guys and Counago just turned it on.

League Cup Qtr Finals
gateshead 0-2 Reading
25 mins in and Karacan scores a simple tap in at the back post.We push for a leveler but it doesnt come.The second half gets off to a bad start when Saviet lobs the keeper from 25 yards out.We push and push but nothing works.Poor result but we gave it our best.

Championship
Bristol City 4-1 Gateshead
8 mins in and Spoul scores the opener.22 mins in and Johnson makes it 2-0.40 mins and our chances take a hit when Davies sees red for kicking out at someone.67 mins and Ferdi finds the net to give us a slim chance but thats all gone on 71 mins when Le Coz is sent off for a second bookable offence.77 mins and Jerome scores before Healy finishes the route off on 80 mins.Dire result and 2 red cards just makes it worse.

Championship
Gateshead 1-0 Doncaster
Counago scores the only goal of the game after 20 mins.Doncaster then dominate the match but we hold strong and pick up the win.Poor match but 3 points so who cares.

Championship
QPR 0-0 Gateshead
Just a poor match overall, nothing happened for either team but we got a point away from home so it will do.

Championship
Gateshead 3-1 Huddersfield
Vaga is injured on 39 mins which is the only action of the first half.Counago gets us started on 56 mins from the spot after Godsmark is hacked down.83 mins and Skarz scores from the spot after Le Coz fouls him.Counago steals the win for us on 86 min following up from a corner.Huddersfield push for a leveler and Le Coz burst free from his own half to make up for his penalty error to score on 89 mins.Great result and a strong fight in the last few mins.

Championship
Gateshead 3-1 West Ham
First half is all West Ham but no goal comes.Second half and McGowan scores on 55 mins for 0-1.Fryatt levels it up on 71 mins from a Harley corner.74 mins in and Chopra is sent off for kicking out at Keogh.78 mins and Cansdell Sherriff scores a freak goal from the left wing.81 mins and Counago is hacked down in the box, Steps up and converts it himself.A game i expected to lose so this is a bonus 3 points no doubt.

Championship
Crystal Palace 3-5 Gateshead
2 mins and Keogh opens the scoring from a Harley corner.23 mins and McCarthy levels it up.43 mins and Richards puts away a spot kick after Keogh brings down Smith.63 mins and its all level again when McDonald scores a cracker from outside the box.64 mins in and Palace again take the lead when Smith scores.67 mins in and again its all level when Fryatt scores a simple header.72 mins in and Harley his a wonderful freekick for 3-4.90+2 and Keogh gets his second after another Harley corner.Great result and what a match to watch.

Over the half way point and in with a shout of play offs just hope i can carry on and make the play offs.

32 games in and we sit 4th in the Championship with 63 points, Swansea are in 5th on 60 points, Fulham are 6th on 59 but a game in hand.Wolves are now up in 3rd on 67, Norwich are 2nd on 70 points and Portsmouth still sit top on 78 points with a game in hand.

Made a new signing but he wont join until next season, Vladimir Koman a AM RLC from Sampdoria he looks promising but we will see if he makes my team next season, Cost me nothing anyway so nothing to lose.Also sign Parsons a CB on loan from Newcastle for the rest of the season.

Championship
Derby 1-2 Gateshead
The first half is poor and the only action is a injury to Vega.Ali Sar opens the scoring netting on his debuet after good play from Godsmark.71 mins and Ingimarrson nets his first for the club from a Harley corner.Esson grabs one back on 77 mins but its all over.Good enough result and 2 first goals for the club is nice.

FA Cup 3rd Round
Chelsea 5-1 Gateshead
28 mins in and Ali Sar gives us a suprise lead with a wonderful solo effort and we hold that lead until half time.47 mins and Di Santo levels it up, Obasi nets on 57 and 64 mins to make it 3-1 before Di Santo nets again on 78 and Obasi grabs his hattrick on 90+1.Poor result but really no suprise.

Championship
gateshead 2-2 Portsmouth
6 mins in and Mcdonald puts the hosts 1-0 up with a simple tap in.Ali Sar continues his rich scoring netting a simple header on 35 mins.Hernandez grabs one back on 39 mins before Ameobi levels it up on 45 mins.Second half sees no action.I'll take this result without a doubt.

Championship
Gateshead 0-2 Barnsley
Hoopers gives the visitors the lead on 20 mins and McCarten makes it 0-2 on 40 mins with a 35 yard freekick.Second half is all Gateshead but we just couldnt pick up a goal.Poor result but what can you do.

Championship
Blackpool 2-4 Gateshead
Parsons marks his debuet for the club with a goal on 13 mins following a Vega corner.25 mins and Counago returns to the line up with a good headed goal.30 mins a Williamson nets a lifeline from a corner.61 mins and Thornton levels it up.78 mins in and Counago is hacked down in the box and converts the resulting spot kick himself.84 mins and Le Coz cuts in from the right a stabs the ball home.Good result its nice to have Counago back in my team.

Championship
Fulham 4-1 Gateshead
39 mins and Maguire opens the scoring.Zamora scores on 55 mins, Ali Sar grabs one back on 64 mins with a simple tap in but on 73 mins Zamora nets again.85 mins and Bellamy ends the game.Poor result same scoreline as the last time we met Zamora has 5 in 2 against us now but the worst thing was Bellamy scoring i just cant stand that guy.

Championship
Gateshead 2-0 Norwich
Alberto opens the scoring after only 6 mins hitting a bullet from just outside the box.Ali Sar scores a wonderful goal walking past 3 defenders befor slamming it home on 26 mins.50 mins in and Stewart is sent off for Norwich and that kills them off.Great result against a team in the top 6.

Championship
Sheffield Utd 2-4 Gateshead
Naughton opens the scoring after only 2 mins hitting a wonderful freekick.Gow puts it past his own keeper on 14 mins to level it up though, gow makes up for it though netting from the spot on 24 mins.Le Coz levels it back up again on 39 mins with a simple tap in.Half time and Ali Sar is carring a knock so on comes Counago whos just back from a injury himself, Counago scores a simple headed goal on 59 mins before netting another from the spot on 82 mins after Hutchinson was hacked down.Great result came back twice and went on to win it comfortably second half.

14 games to go and we are in with a really good shot of the playoffs having most of the big teams out of the way and picking up some points again them when we played them helped alot.Hopefully next time i update i will be in the premiership or atleast have lost in the playoffs.

I know ben tozer, he's my brother's friends brother

The season is over and we kept up our form and found ourselves in 4th place come the end of the season.

Championship
Gateshead 0-0 Watford
Just a poor match.

Championship
Gateshead 3-0 Swansea
Ingimarsson opens the scoring after only 3 mins getting onto a Vega corner.21 mins in and Ali Sar is set on his way by Counago and slots it home for 2-0.counago gets a deserved goal on 28 mins when a Vega corner isnt cleared he places it in the bottom corner.Second half had little chances for both teams.Great win against one of the stronger teams in the league.

Championship
Wolves 0-0 Gateshead
Another poor match but a draw away to Wolves is actually quite good i think.

Championship
Leicester 3-3 Gateshead
O'Donnell opens the scoring for the hosts on 33 mins.Ali Sar levels it up on 40 mins though with a delightful solo effort.Spillane puts it in his own net for 1-2 on 52 mins.Riley levels it up on 63 mins and Hibbert makes it 3-2 on 70 mins.Vega steals a deserved point on 90+2 when he fires a delightful freekick into the net.Great match and a point away from home is never a bad thing.

Championship
Gateshead 2-1 Burnley
Counago opens the scoring with a headed effort on 11 mins.Kerr levels it up on 20 mins but on 37 mins McDonald hits a power effort from outside the box for 2-1.45+1 Vega is injured, The second half is all Gateshead but Burnley hold firm.good result against bottom of the league Burnley.

Championship
Millwall 3-5 Gateshead
Abdou opens the scoring for the hosts after only 3 mins.18 mins and its 2-0 when Flemming scores.28 mins and Ali Sar nets a simple tap in near post.31 mins in and Ferdi nets a cheeky lob to level the scores up.35 mins and McDonald gives the Tynesiders the lead with a power header.44 mins and Abdou puts it past his own keeper for 2-4.64 mins and Naylor scores from the spot.71 mins Davies scores a trademark header, Davies goes off injured on 76 mins and McDonald sees red on 83 mins for lashing out.Good result shame about the end of the match.

Championship
Gateshead 1-2 Sheffield Wed
First half of little action.Second half Le Coz fires us infront with a powerful effort from just outside the box on 58 mins.Webber levels it up on 69 mins.Tudgay steals the points on 90 mins.I really hate it when that happens.

Championship
Preston 1-2 Gateshead
Iago scores a freekick after only 7 mins.Harley tops his freekick with a 25 yarder of his own on 24 mins to level it up.57 mins and Ali Sar breaks through the Preston defence and slots it home for 1-2.Away win, Never complain with those.

Championship
Gateshead 3-1 Leeds
Taylor puts Leeds 0-1 up after 17 mins.McDonald levels it up after 23 mins with a powerful effort.Its 2-1 on 39 mins when Alberto finds the net from a Harley corner.The result is confirmed when Ali Sar ends all hope on 89 mins with a swift counter attack.Solid win against a strong side.

Championship
Gateshead 1-1 Bristol City
First half is poor.Le Coz puts us 1-0 up after 56 mins after great work from Ferdi.Its all level on 85 mins though when Sparrow steals in at the back post.Alittle sick to have dropped 2 points so late on but oh well.

Championship
Southend 3-1 Gateshead
Keogh opens the scoring after 20 mins getting onto a Vega corner.26 mins and Bradley Wright-Phillips level is up.33 mins and McCormack makes it 2-1.45 mins and we lose prize striker Ali Sar through injury.54 mins and McCormack makes it 3-1.Poor result but this loss put us in the playoff so i wont complain.

Championship
Doncaster 0-2 Gateshead
Vega is injured after 17 mins.McDonald opens the scoring with a tap in on 21 mins.The match goes cold and no action is seen until Hutchinson scores a towering header from a Harley corner on 90 mins.Good result away from home.

Championship
Gateshead 1-1 QPR
Henry opens the scoring for the visitors on 5 mins.Le Coz levels it up on 14 mins when Counago plays him through he just slots it home.Match goes cold after that.I'll take this i suppose.

Championship
Huddersfield 0-1 Gateshead
Poor first half, The goal comes on 77 mins though compliments of Prutton who hits a wicked freekick from 25 yards out.A nice win but a poor match.

Championship Playoffs Semi Final 1st Leg
Fulham 1-1 Gateshead
Counago opens the scoring on 32 mins from a Harley corner.We hold out until 71 mins when Keogh puts it past his own keeper.Great result away to Fulham i guess 5-2-2-1 is hard to break down.

Championship Playoffs Semi Final 2nd Leg
Gateshead 3-1 Fulham
Cansdell-Sherriff opens the scoring from a Harley corner on 21 mins.50 mins and Counago does the deed from another Harley corner.54 mins and its 2-1 though when Baird grabs a goal.85 mins and Keogh makes up for the OG last game putting away another Harley corner.Great result against a team i have struggled with this season.

Championship Playoff Final
Gateshead 2-0 Wolves
Le Coz fires us into the lead hitting a crazy shot from the right hand side that creeps into the net.Wolves push hard for a leveler but on 81 mins their dream is shattered when Cansdell-sherriff scores from a Harley corner to seal the win.Great performance, Avoiding West Ham in the final i was confident if we played well we could take it and we did.

The Premiership dream came true, Some solid signings this season made it all possible.Counago was a delight as was Le Coz and Ali Sar was great when he signed.Vega was injury prone and never actually played 2 full matches in a row for me.

Looking forward to the fight to stay up, My first signings were made last season when i took Koman on a free from Sampdoria and i've also signed Gary Irvine a D/WB R DM MC from Preston for 70k.

attach.png
attach.png

Thanks Damon i think im gonna need all the luck i can get this season.

My link with Newcastle was terminated due to us both being in the same league now.I checked to see if i could get a new one but due to us being a premiership team they were not interested in us being a feeder club nomore.However a few days later i get a message sayin Real Madrid have announced a link with Gateshead which i cant understand but i aint complaining.

Having made 23 million in sponsors last season and being given 29 million for TV rights this season and selling players for 11 million in total my transfer kitty sat at 30 million, i went 1 million over that budget but belive i have built a strong team once they gel.

Sold:
Jonny Godsmark - Millwall 575k
David Prutton - Millwall 800k
Jake Livermore - Millwall 1 million
Ocsar Diaz - Cadiz 1.2 million
Kevin McDonald - Rangers 5 million
Matty Fryatt - Huddersfield 1.3 million
Adam Cass - Hibernian 50k
Yves Makabu Ma Kalamby - Zenit 1 million

Baught:
Vladimir Koman - Sampdoria Free
Gary Irvine - Preston 70k
Mark Doninger - Newcastle Free
Fabian Delph - Leeds United 5.5 million
Aron gunnarsson - Toronto FC 2 million
Joe Hart - West Ham Free
Mohamed Diame - LOSC Lille Metropole Free
Rui Patrico - Free Transfer
Elano - Wigan 275k
Luca Caldirola - Inter Milan 450k
Nicolas Anelka - Free Transfer
Andre Bikey - Reading 2.5 million
Youssouf Doumbia - Mallorca 1.1 million
David Aureekoetxea - Zaragoza 95k
Douglas Costa - Gremio 8.75 million
Coutinho - Palmerias 10.25 million

Key signings are Delph, Costa, Coutinho and Anelka, Aureekoetxea is a recommendation of Anelka's with the potential to be alot better than Delph which looks promising.

Preseason:

Dorchester 0-4 Gateshead
9 mins in and Koman opens the scoring with a simple tap in.Delph then nets a wonderful long range strike on 25 mins.Anelka is next to score with a simple headed goal on 42 mins.Diame ends the scoring on 72 mins with a placed shot from outside the area.Good result against my little feeder club.

Bradford 1-3 Gateshead
Mayor opens the scoring for Bradford on 14 mins.Anelka levels it up on 17 mins with a headed effort.24 mins and its 1-2 when Delph finds the next with another long range effort.62 mins and Gunnarsson scores a simple tap in near post.Another good performance from the lads.

Gateshead 2-2 Newcastle United
Robertson opens the scoring for Newcastle on 26 mins, Jonas makes it 0-2 on 51 mins.Delph pulls one back on 59 mins following up from a poor clearance.82 mins and the leveler comes from Anelka with a darting run and finish.Good comeback from the team.

Bournemouth 0-3 Gateshead
Elano opens the scoring with a delightful freekick on 26 mins.39 mins and Elano nets from the spot after Anelka is hacked down.77 mins and Anelka heads home from a Elano corner.Great performance from Elano.

Premiership
Portsmouth 2-4 Gateshead
Spector opens the scoring on 14 mins for Pompy.Delph levels it up on 22 mins with a long range effort.Anelka scores a powerful header on 29 mins.Nolan levels it again on 41 mins.Anelka puts us back in the lead on 62 mins with a powerful shot from outside the box.Delph completes the scoring on 84 mins with a placed shot following up from a corner.Good game but with Pompy being promoted with me this isnt really a taste of the premiership.

Premiership
Liverpool 5-0 Gateshead
14 mins in and Zarate scores from the spot, Ireland scores on 41 mins.44 and 46 mins and Zarate has completed his hattrick.83 mins in and the destruction is completed compliments of bruna.Just a total demoliton job, Welcome to the premiership Tynesiders haha.

League Cup 2nd Round
Gateshead 3-0 Blackpool
Bikey opens the scoring on 24 with a long range drive.28 mins and Elano hits a wonderful freekick home.45+1 and Delph scores a amazing volley from way out.68 and 70 mins we lose Keogh and Cansdell-Sherriff to injury.Good result and 3 nice goals.

Premiership
Gateshead 2-3 Tottenham
Gamst Pederson opens the scoring after only 4 mins.Bent makes it 0-2 on 22 mins but on 24 Bikey grabs a goal from a Elano corner.36 mins and mordic misses a pen and on 40 mins and Delph scores another cracking effort.45+2 and new signing Coutinho goes off injured.56 mins and Harley puts it past his own keeper.Gutted to have lost this one we just couldnt get it going second half.

Its not going great so far but given time to gel i think we will stay up this season.

The Premiership is not the most welcoming of places to new teams and the Tynesiders are finding out the hard way why this is the best league in the world.

2 new signings in Mariano Pernia and Guy Demel 2 defenders which in all honesty i needed.

Premiership
Gateshead 0-0 Chelsea
The match as a whole was pretty poor and Chelsea offered little in the way of problems.We created a few good chances and good have actually picked up the win but i'll take a draw against Chelsea anyday.

Premiership
Newcastle 3-0 Gateshead
We hold out for the first half limiting Newcastle to very few chances.Second half things went down hill with Owen netting twice on 52 and 61 mins both down to my poor defence.69 mins and guthrie made it 3-0.Diame was sent off on 79 mins and Keogh was injured on 90+1 mins.Poor result against my former parent club but still gelling.

League Cup 3rd Round
Huddersfield 2-4 Gateshead
Racon scores for the hosts after 7 mins.Bikey levels it up from a Elano corner on 39 mins.Anelka is injured on 45+3 and Butler puts the hosts back infront on 45+6.Doumbia levels it again on 68 mins after good play from Delph.Delph then puts us infront on 72 mins smashing home a Elano cross.Delph seals the win on 90+2 with a powerful drive from outside the box.Not the best result and some poor defending but we are through.

Premiership
Gateshead 0-2 Blackburn
First half we hold them back and limit there chances.Second half is again out downfall when Kennedy opens the scoring on 69 mins.we push and push for a leveler but too many men forward leads to Janko scoring on 90+1 leaving us down and out.Poor result here, My team need to gel and quick.

Premiership
Gateshead 0-1 Ipswich
Anelka scores a own goal after only 8 mins.The match goes flat with limited chances and when Harley is sent off on 50 mins we are pretty much dead and buried because its all Ipswich after that.Poor result, We just cant seem to get going.

Premiership
Manchester United 5-2 Gateshead
2 mins in and rooney scores and its looking bad.Delph however levels it up on 17 mins with a wonderful strike.Delph then scores another great solo effort on 42 mins and we take a suprise lead into half time.Second half sees a different Manchester United though Anderson hits a freekick on 50 mins.Vidic heads home on 76 mins, Rooney hits a great solo goal on 85 mins and Teves completes the route on 88 mins.Just a shocking second half performance after playing so well in the first half.

Premiership
Stoke 2-2 Gateshead
Elano is down injured on 5 mins Delph opens the scoring after 10 mins hitting home a Le Coz cross.Gunnarsson makes it 0-2 on 40 mins stabbing the ball home from close range.Driver makes it 1-2 on 51 mins and its all level on 56 when Bertand scores from a corner 75 mins and we lose Koman to injury too.again we struggled second half after playing so well.

Premiership
Gateshead 1-0 West Brom
Delph nets the only goal of the game on 45+1 after some great hold up play from Doumbia.The second half is all Gateshead and we should have scored atleast 2 more goals but poor finishing held us back.Finally something to cheer about we actually won a game.

Premiership
Everton 2-5 Gateshead
Cahill opens the scoring after 19 mins but we hit back on 23 mins through Elano who cuts in from the right and smashes it home.68 mins and Caceres scores but yet again we hit back right away again through Elano scoring a close range tap in on 72 mins.75 mins and Elano swings in a corner and finds the head of Bikey.81 mins and Irvine scores a total fluke as his cross finds the back of the net.Elano seals a amazing game scoring from the spot on 89 mins after Doumbia is hacked down by Pienaar.What a performance from the lads here Elano really made a difference.

Premiership
Gateshead 2-5 Arsenal
Vela nets twice on 3 mins and 7 mins pretty much killing the game off.45 mins and Toure makes it 0-3.Briand scores twice on 48 and 68 mins.Costa pulls one back on 73 mins cutting in from the left and tapping it home.Doumbi pulls back another one on 75 mins with a bullet header.Thats all we can muster though but we gave it our all in the last 20 mins or so.

League Cup 4th Round
Gateshead 3-1 West Brom
Doumbia opens the scoring after 55 mins after a good ball from Costa.Valero levels it up on 62 mins but on 72 mins Doumbia scores a delightful solo effort for 2-1.Alberto scores from a Elano corner on 89 mins to seal the win.Much better performance from the lads here.

Premiership
Sunderland 4-1 Gateshead
Sirl scores after on 2 mins.Payet scores a cracker on 38 mins he scores again on 65 mins.Delph pulls one back on 67 mins with a cracking effort.On 84 mins Caldirola puts it past his own keeper which sums up out defence today.Poor result i should be losing 4 against teams like this.

Currently sitting 18th in the league on 11 points, Scored 19, Conceeded 34 goals in only 13 games, Need to sort my defence out and quick, Bikey is a rock but Keogh cant cut it, Need to bring someone in on loan in January maybe try for someone from Real Madrid if i can.

Delph has been my key player so far scoring a impressive 11 goals in 14 games from CM, Adding 4 assists aswell.Seems like the smartest move i made this season.Coutinho is back after a 2 month injury though and Costa is fit again so we have a stronger lineup now atleast.

Unlucky mate, dont worry you will stay up ! good luck in the transfer window

Doing really well their, but yeah your defence is *****, have a look at Demidov or Tore Reginiussen, rocks at the backs for me in prem but i have no idea where they'd be now

Currently 24 games in now, Sitting in 15th on 25 points, 7 won, 4 draws and 13 lost, 36 goals 53 conceeded.My defence is very weak but thankfully my team is scoring more now.Having tried going with 4-2-1-2-1 and still conceeding so many with 4 defenders and 2 DMs i switch to 4-1-1-2-2 and while im still conceeding my team scores more and i have picked up a good few wins and some shock results.

Premiership
Gateshead 0-2 Hull
First half was very close and we had a few chances to score but couldnt take them.Pennant scored for Hull on 34 mins but we were still in with a shot.Fabio ended that hope on 80 mins though.Poor result we need to pick up points against teams like this.

League Cup Qtr Final
West Ham 1-2 Gateshead
Coutinho opens the scoring with a screamer on 26 mins.West Ham dominated the match and we are totally pinned down.85 mins in and we go 0-2 up though through Delph who smashes home from a poorly cleared corner.McFadden pulls one back on 90+3 but that was pretty much the last kick of the game.We are through to the semi final so im happy.

Premiership
middlesborough 2-1 Gateshead
Reid opens the scoring for the hosts on 21 mins.Busquets makes it 2-0 on 35 mins and its looking like another poor performance against a average team.64 mins and Elano nets from the spot after Ali Sar is hacked down but we cant find a leveler.Poor result again.

Premiership
Gateshead 2-3 Reading
21 mins in and Coutinho scores a simple header from a Elano cross.40 mins and Doyle levels it up.Coutinho makes it 2-1 on 43 mins with a power drive from 20 yards out.Doyle levels it up again on 45 mins and on 62 mins Doyle completes a hattrick to sink us to yet another loss against a team we need to pick points up against.

Premiership
Gateshead 0-0 West Ham
Poor match overall, West Ham deserved to take the match if im honest but i'll take a point i guess.

Premiership
Manchester City 0-3 Gateshead
Bikey opens the scoring from a Elano corner on 19 mins.39 mins and Elano nets from the spot after Anelka is hacked down.Man City dominate the match but cant score and Anelka scores from a Elano corner on 90+1.Amazing performance from the team, Set pieces were spot on from Elano and we take a giant scalp in the current premiership champions.

Premiership
Gateshead 3-1 Aston Villa
Coutinho scores a tap in on 9 mins following good play from Costa.23 mins and Harley hits a freak goal from the left wing.56 mins and Bikey gets onto a Elano corner for 3-0.Keogh puts it past his own keeper on 75 mins but we take another big win, Villa are down near the bottom of the league so not that big of a scalp.

Premiership
Gateshead 2-1 Liverpool
Weckstrom opens the scoring for Liverpool on 39 mins.Delphs come on at half time carrying a knock and on 53 mins he hits a amazing shot that just flys home for 1-1.Elano scores a freekick on 75 mins from 20 yard out and we take a shock lead.Liverpool push for a win but cant break down the weakest defence in the league and we take the biggest scalp of the season.

FA Cup 3rd Round
Gateshead 1-0 Nottingham Forrest
19 mins in and Coutinho scores a simple tap in.Our reserve team hold out for the win but in all honesty i couldnt care less about the FA cup.

League Cup Semi Final 1st Leg
Aston Villa 5-4 Gateshead
Elano scores from the spot after 2 mins when Coutinho is hacked down.9 mins in and its 0-2 when Coutinho scores a tap in near post.25 mins in and Davies makes it 1-2 on 31 mins and Delfouneso levels it up.Ninis makes it 3-2 on 51 mins before Costa levels it up cutting in from the right on 55 mins.Davis scores again on 62 mins followed by Barry on 79 mins.Coutinho hits a power drive on 80 mins but thats the last goal of what has to go down as a classic match.

Premiership
Tottenham 4-0 Gateshead
36 mins and Krivets scores the first goal, Second half starts badly when Modric scores on 47 mins.65 mins and Gamst Pedersen scores followed quickly by Krivets netting his second on 72 mins.Ok, Back to being hammered again it seems.

Premiership
Gateshead 3-3 Portsmouth
Diame opens the scoring on 18 mins with a long range effort.Gunnarsson puts it in his own net on 23 mins.Coutinho makes it 2-1 on 26 mins with a towering header from a Costa cross.Perez levels it again on 42 mins.Cattermole hits a freekick on 59 mins but its all level again on 65 mins when Elano converts from close range.Good game put we should have taken this one.

League Cup Semi Final 2nd Leg
Gateshead 2-2 Aston Villa
Baker puts it past his own keeper for 1-0 on 25 mins.Delfouneso levels it up on 39 mins but on 45 mins Alberto hits a towering header from a Elano corner for 2-1.Second half is poor and we head to extra time and on 96 mins Agbonlahor hits a amazing goal go take the win.112 mins Ali Sar goes off injured to make things worse.Again another great game between the 2 sides gutted not to have made the final.

FA Cup 4th Round
Gateshead 1-3 West Brom
4 mins in and Ali Sar scores a towering header.Morrison nets on 16 mins to level it up.53 mins and Morrison scores again and on 90+1 its all over when Negrado scores.Glad to be out of this cup really.

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Premiership
Chelsea 3-1 Gateshead
Love scores on 5 and 11 mins to end the game right away.25 mins and we lose Keogh to injury.Philiskirk scores on 84 mins to end the game.Elano is injured on 87 mins but Cansdell-Sherriff scores on 88 mins but its all over.Didnt expect much from this so cant complain.

Premiership
Gateshead 2-0 Newcastle
Ali Sar opens the scoring nodding home a long throw from Gunnarsson on 5 mins.Bikey makes it 2-0 on 25 mins from a Harley corner.Newcastle push for a goal but the match is dead and we pick up a win against our former parent club.

Signed Nacho on loan from Real Madrid who is a CB and Alipio but he didnt have a permit so canceled that loan.Signed Casper Lund a AMR for 1 million from AaB too.

Sold Hart to Villa for 2.8 million, Doninger to Hearts for 1.1 million, Le Coz to Angers SCO for 650k, Anelka went out on free Norwich after sucking hard.

Arsenal offered 22.5 million for Coutinho, I changed it to 22.5 million + 25% of profit from next sale + Arsharvin but Coutinho turned down a contract from Arsenal so a no go but still i only paid 10.5 for him so his price is going up.

Wow you've had some fantastic results agaisnt some top team,s shame about Coutinho deal but I reckon you'll do enough to stay up.

Yea some of the results came as a shock but they dominated the games so much my counter attacking worked well even at home because they were always pushing up.Sadly they dont work quite as well at home against the weaker teams so im working on a new tactic for those those games while sticking to counter attacking away and against strong teams at home.

I lost Delph to injury for 2 month though which really hit me hard because he has been a beast in CM, His long shots fly in alot of the time or result in a corner and Elano can swing them in, Bikey was away on international duty but he came back for the Newcastle game and scored again.Once Delph gets back in sure he will be banging them in, He should finish my top scorer unless Coutinho picks up his form rapidly.

In a way i glad Coutinho didnt leave because next season if i stay up i'll look to bring in some new defenders obviously and 2 new strikers.Play Coutinho as AMC he has 17 long shots as does Delph who will play CM just behind him.Just need some poachers then to pounce on the rebounds.

Well thats the plan, I think the poor defence needs sorting first though.Bikey is a beast but i might move him to DM with his 16 long shots if i can find 2 solid CB's.

Manchester United are after my keeper Patrico, Barca want Douglas Costa and Arsenal, Porto and Everton want Coutinho.I might struggle to hold onto some of them sadly.

If you get a decent price, you can reinvest in your much needed area's though, you don't wanne suffer second season syndrome if you stay up

Yea, I need to strengthen by backline im eyeing up a couple of regens from Blackburn and Birmingham both look solid and should only cost me 10 million or so for the pair.A couple of new wing backs too if possible which should cost me too much, Stoke have a nice regen who can play all across the back i will try and bring in and Ipswich have a solid AMC i want so i can keep Coutinho upfront.

The season is over anyway and i stayed up, I'll update it tommorrow when im online though.Ipswhich and Stoke were relegated so i have a decent chance of getting both them players, Birmingham are in the Championship so i should get the CB from them too.The Blackburn CB may be harder to get but i'll try my best to sign him.

Depending on the offers i get i should beable to sign all those players with the money i make from TV rights plus my final position fee.I'll sell on deadwood i have in my team and maybe net 6-7 million there.Hopefully i wont need to sell anyone but if the offer is of a price i think fair i'll have to accept.

As you can see in my last post i stayed up and actually quite comfortably after finishing the season strong.My counter attacking tactic worked really will but im still struggling to build a tactic for weaker team that suits the kind of players i have right now.

Premiership
Gateshead 2-3 Stoke
Crouch opens the scoring after 17 mins but on 19 mins Delph levels it up with a long range effort.Elmander puts the hosts back infront on 25 mins but once again that man Delph levels it up on 32 mins with another powerful effort.39 mins and Moravek scores what proves to be the winning goal.These kind of results are what i mean by no tactic for weaker teams.

Premiership
Blackburn 2-1 Gateshead
Derbyshire opens the scoring on 15 mins and on 20 mins Patrico puts it onto his own net for 2-0.Blackburn dominate the match but on 79 mins a Elano corner is turn into his own net by Valencia to give us a life line but we fail to get a leveler.Again not a a serious attacking team so quite hard to counter them.

Premiership
Ipswich 1-4 Gateshead
22 mins in and Costa smashes home from a Delph lay off.29 mins and Coutinho slots the ball home after Costa plays him through.36 mins and Elano scores from the spot after Ali Sar is hacked down.Eardley pulls one back on 40 mins but on 45+1 Nacho gets his first goal for the club since joining on loan from Madrid.Second half is actionless but we did the damage in the first half.Solid win against a team struggling for points like me.

Premiership
Gateshead 2-2 Manchester United
Delph opens the scoring after only 5 mins after some dodgy defending from Man U.Rooney levels it up on 20 mins though and on 60 mins Anderson smashes home from some distance.Coutinho levels it up on 66 mins though after good play from Costa down the left.Ronaldo is sent off on 70 mins for kicking out at Costa.We could actually have taken this game the final 20 mins were all us but couldnt get the ball in the net.

Premiership
West Brom 5-1 Gateshead
Negredo opens the scoring after 7 mins before Bednar scores a hattrick netting on 14, 34 and 43 mins.53 mins and Negredo scores again, Coutinho does pull one back with a close range effort on 58 mins but we were mauled by a really poor team today.

Premiership
Gateshead 0-1 Everton
Poor match that sees Gateshead control the pace and create most the chances only for Barton to steal all 3 points for Everton on 77 mins after a rare mistake from Bikey at the back.

Premiership
Gateshead 3-1 Sunderland
Doumbia opens the scoring with a close range header on 38 mins.Keane levels it up on 46 mins but on 57 mins Costa puts us back infront cutting in from the left and tapping it home.Coutinho makes it 3-1 on 81 mins with a delightful chip from just outside the box.Good win here and some much needed points.

Premiership
Hull 4-1 Gateshead
Evans opens the scoring on 37 mins only for Doumbia to level it up on 39 mins with a close range finish.45 mins and Huddlestone scores followed quickly by Lennon on 47 mins and when Khalil scores on 72 mins its all over.Another mauling by a poor team i need to get it sorted.

Premiership
Arsenal 5-3 Gateshead
Swift opens the scoring on 5 mins only for Doumbia to level it up on 8 mins from a Elano corner.Ngwenya puts Arsenal back infront on 18 mins before Arshariv score on 36 mins.Delph pulls one back on 45+1 with a trademark power drive.48 and 83 mins see Barazite net twice past us before Koman pulls one back.We gave Arsenal a real fight here which im very happy with.

Premiership
Gateshead 2-0 Middlesborough
First half of nothing really, 58 mins before the first goal and Doumbia slots home a Coutinho through ball for 1-0.69 mins and Coutinho gets onto a flick on from Doumbia and smashes it home for 2-0.A much needed win here.

Premiership
West Ham 1-3 Gateshead
Delph opens the scoring on 37 mins with a long range effort and on 52 mins he makes it 0-2 curling a shot from just outside the box.Fidjeland pulls one back on 57 mins but Doumbia seals the win on 77 mins with a close range header from a Costa cross, Another massive win here.

Premiership
Reading 1-3 Gateshead
21 mins in and Delph scores a rocket from some way out.Doyle levels it up on 42 mins but on 53 mins Costa scores a delightful solo effort cutting 2 defenders before slamming it home.58 mins and Bikey scores a point blank header from a Elano corner and we take the 3 points.

Premiership
Gateshead 2-3 Manchster City
Fleck hits a rocket from 25 yards out on 3 mins.Bikey levels it up from a Elano corner on 25 mins.45+1 and than man Delph does it again lashing the ball home from inside the box.Fleck levels it up on 64 mins with another powerful effort.We hold out for the draw until 90+2 when Barreto steals all 3 points from us and im gutted as we deserved atleast 1 point from this game.

Premiership
Aston Villa 0-1 Gateshead
In what no means will go down as a classic unlike a couple of games between these 2 before the only game of this dire match comes on 72 mins from Costa who fires home on the volley from a Elano cross.We end on a high with a win but in a really poor match.

We finished very strong and alot of that is down to my player of the year and the only Gateshead player to make the premiership team of the season Fabian Delph 33 games, 17 goals, 7 assists, 6 MoM awards with a average rating of 7.43.Coutinho picked up young player of the year too which was a nice bonus.

Dont ask how i managed to get so many players in my reserves i needed to release, I totally forgot about it as i was playing through the game.
attach.png
attach.png
attach.png

Before i get off just though i would post screenshots of my 3 regen defenders i picked up, They should strengthen my team alot but only time will tell.They probably aint the best in the world but alot better than i had and i dont have the money to bring in world class players, Not that they would join me if i could.

Green cost me 3.2 million + Elano.Pike set me back 3.4 million after i declaired interest in him he requested a transfer and Birmingham accepted.Park set me back 2.5 million after he was offered to clubs by Stoke when they were relegated.

Will update once im 5 games into the new season along with preseason results.
attach.png
attach.png
attach.png

Last edited:
Good First season mate, hopefully you can bulid & push for Europe