Everything is going well after 32 games sitting top of the BSP, In the final of the conference cup and semi final of the FA trophy, Sadly knocked out of the FA cup to Stoke but that was to be expected really.Still scoring alot of goals but conceeding more than i would like.Few bad results of late but not really hurt me that much.Managed to pick up a new CB in January Bruno N'Gotty, Delighted to have someone with his experience at the back.

Played alot of games since last update and typing all the results and goalscorers would take forever so i'll just upload a screenshot of them instead.
attach.png

Well the season is over and is been a amazing season for the Tynesiders.League winners but 10 points would have been alot more but we hit a bad run of form in the last few months.Conference Cup winners and FA Trophy winners.We cant wait for league 2 to test ourselves even more.Heres my last results as again typing it all takes too long and im about to log off.
attach.png

attach.png

attach.png

Signing of the season was a tough one but im gonna have to go with Bruno N'Gotty.18 games 1 as a sub 11 goals 6 MoM awards.Came in at just the right time scoring some very important goals.
attach.png

Back to back promotions 1 cup final loss and 2 cups won, You have to be happy with that.I see what you mean by bad run of form over the final few months though lost 8 in all competions.The biggest shock for me is the 4 1-1 draws on the bounce you got though, You must have thought at some point "im gonna be knocked off the top spot if this continues".

I see Francis kept up his amazing season for you, I see Curtis netted a few for you and ofcourse N'Gotty who managed 11 in 18(1) which is more than most CB's get all season had a amazing few month for you.That being said if Curtis and N'Gotty netted so many in the few results i can see there just how many assists did Phillips end up with this season?.

Your doing very well so far, Good luck with league 2 and if you get chance could you let me know how many goals Francis got and how many assists Phillips had please.

yea i was abit worried when i started losing/drawing game after game but once we got a few more wins i knew we would be ok.Plus other results were going our way which made it easier to take the defeats.

Francis had 61 games, 28 goals, 10 assists with 8 MoM awards.Phillips had 56 games, 9 goals, 51 assists, 8 MoM awards.Pretty good performances from midfielders just not sure if they can cut it in league 2.My scout does say they would be decent players in league 2 teams but i think they will end up as backup players depending on who i can bring in this season.

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:17 PM ----------

After a great season in the BSP its time for for League 2.This is gonna be a interesting season i've had trouble signing players and my board suck big time.1.13M balance they have and all they give me for transfers is 28.7k which i needed to adjust for more wages leaving 9.56k for transfers.Pretty much another season of frees and loans this season it looks like, Proving hard to sign players but i have picked up a few.

2 loans from Newcastle, AM C Haris Vuckic and Zamblera rejoined to give my strike force some much needed pace.M RC James Marwood joined on a free transfer from Newcastle too which im delighted with.CB Luke Oliver joined on a free from Brechin.GK oscar Jansson joined on a free from St.Albans and ST James Lawrie joined on free from Port Vale.Delighted with Lawrie signing a player i had in league 2 back on my Farsley game who played well and netted me a good profit the following season.

Preseason:

Gateshead 1-3 Southend
The game started out very well when Vuckic netted on 18 mins with a 25 yard cracker but it was against the run of play.Southend dominated the game but we held out as well as we could.51 mins and Vuckic brings down Walker upsteps Wotton and its 1-1.67 mins and Walker nets a deserved goal and on 74 mins he grabs a second for 1-3.Im not too bothered by this loss really, It was expected.

Neilston 1-4 Gateshead
Ameobi opens the scoring with a towering header on 25 mins following a Phillips cross.46 mins and Phillips scores a freak goal when a corner sails straight into the net.57 mins and Neilston pull one back thanks to Anderson.69 mins and Zamblera nets a fine goal from just outside the area.New signing James Marwood nets his first for the club with another freak goal when his cross ends up in the net.Good solid result N'Gotty's lace of pace showed in the Neilston goal but in the air hes amazing.

Gateshead 0-5 Newcastle
Owen opens the scoring on 11 mins when he runs through 3 players and slides it home.Guthrie makes it 0-2 on 19 mins with a placed shot from outside the box.Owen gets his second on 30 mins with another clever run and finish.Gateshead hold out as much as possible but Martins makes it 0-4 on 71 mins after a mistake by Francis.Ameobi see's red on 80 mins for a foul on Carroll.Carroll makes it 0-5 on 88 mins with a towering header.A defeat i expected but the gate recipes make it worthwhile.

Glasgow University 0-7 Gateshead
Ameobi opens the scoring on 12 mins with a clever header.20 mins and Zamblera makes it 0-2 with a run and finish.29 mins and N'Gotty nets a towering header from a Phillips corner.45+2 and Francis nets from the spot followed by a trademark freekick on 57 mins.83 mins and Phillips nets cutting in from the left and unleashing a powerful strike into the roof of the net.87 mins and Zamblera ends the game with a tap in at the near post.Not a suprise win at all but still good to see them back to scoring.

Gateshead 3-1 Chesterfield
A drab first half with limited efforts but it came to life in the second half.James Lawrie nets his first for the club on 51 mins with a tap in on the far post.67 mins and Zamblera nets a cheeky little lob from just outside the box.85 mins and its 2-1 when Broadbent nets following a corner.89 and its all over when Lawries shot is turned into his own net by Brunskill.Delighted with the win and performance second half.

Halesowen 1-3 Gateshead
First min and Halesowen net a unexpected goal from Scott.The lead is gone on 8 mins when N'Gotty gets onto a Phillips corner.Zamblera nets twice on 32 mins and 44 mins to end the game.Second half was a bore but the Tynesiders take the win.

Happy enough with how preseason went, First game of the season is at home to Exeter then i have league 1 Crewe in the league cup 1st round at home.Hoping to win both of them but we will see.

I see Phillips and Francis are still part of your lineups.That just a preseason thing until new players join or are you sticking with them for another season?.All the players you got on free were at clubs prior to joining you and hadnt been released?.I find a few when searching for free players but most are free agents its rare they have a club and are up for free.Players like Lawrie who i've seen about abit in my old LLM days and the guy you got from Newcastle how exactly did you find them?.

Signing players is quite easy, Just wait until the new season starts go through the clubs set view to contract.Most teams in these leagues have players on contracts yearly based and dont offer new contracts to them until the new seasons starts so you can make them a offer too and just take your chances.Ofcourse you dont get everyone you want i offered atleast 15 people contracts and only 4 accepted but you can pick up players worth 20-100k for free and sell them on next season.

Phillips and Francis are both still in my starting lineup and thats not gonna change.

The season so far is going pretty well but this league is proving a challange that i was not expecting really.

League 2
Gateshead 3-1 Exeter
6 mins and Exeter open the scoring through Smith.Lawrie levels things up on 44 mins with a placed shot from outside the area.75 mins and Gateshead took a deserved lead through Marwood after following up a Lawrie shot.80 mins and its game over when Zamblera smashes home from just outside the box.Great result happy to get off to winning ways and 2 of my new signings netted in their first game.

League Cup First Round
Gateshead 4-3 Crewe
Carrington opens the scoring on 17 mins for Crewe.The lead lasted 1 min as Zamblera nets the leveler on 18 mins with a well placed header.Francis slams home a freekick on 26 mins and on 30 mins Gateshead are in dreamland flicks in a cross and it loops the keeper for 3-1.Campbell-Ryce nets on 64 mins for Crewe.Zamblera makes it 4-2 on 88 mins and it looks all over.Campbell-Ryce makes it 4-3 on 89 mins and Crewe try for a leveler but it doesnt come.Over the moon with this result League 1 Crewe is a big scalp for the Tynesiders.

League 2
Gateshead 2-2 Lincoln
Francis opens the scoring from the spot on 23 mins following a foul on Zamblera.30 mins and its 1-1 when Dodds scores a clever goal for the visitors.Beaven makes it 1-2 on 66 mins and it looks all lost for the hosts.81 mins and Lawrie nets a cracking effort from 25 yards out and its a deserved leveler.Not a bad a result i suppose the leveler was deserved.

League 2
Macclesfield 1-2 Gateshead
Saunders opens the scoring for the hosts on 16 mins.The lead is gone 2 mins later as Zamblera gets onto a through ball from Vuckic and slots it past the keeper.The game looks to be heading for a draw until Zamblera gets onto a Phillips corner in the 88th min and seals the win for the Tynesiders.Gotta be happy with a away win.

League Cup 2nd Round
Wigan 3-1 Gateshead
Derbyshire puts it past his own keeper on 15 mins to give the hosts a lead.Its 2-0 soon after when Rodallega nets a tap in.Its 3-0 before half time as Rodallega gets his second of the game on 42 mins with a nice finish.Zamblera does grab one back for the visitors on 62 mins but its too little too late.Decent performance against premiership Wigan and for once we didnt get hammered and we were away.

League 2
Rushden 0-3
Zamblera continues his rich vein of scoring netting after only 1 min getting onto a long ball up field and slamming it home.23 mins and Lawrie slams home from outside the box and its 0-3 on 45+1 when Lawrie gets another from a Phillips corner.Drab second half but the 2 newly promoted teams went at it and Tynesiders come out on top.

League 2
Gateshead 1-0 Bournemouth
Harwood opens the scoring on 7 mins with a simple tap in following adecent save from Lawries shot.The match just never got going after that until Robinson missed a pen for the visitors on 54 mins.The Tynesiders hold out for the win but it was a poor match and performance.

League 2
Gillingham 0-1 Gateshead
Drab and boring first half with little to no chances.Lawrie nets the only goal of the game on 56 mins.The match went back to being boring for the rest of the game.Another win away from home for the tynesiders.

League 2
Gateshead 3-2 Chesterfield
Francis nets a freekick on 4 mins from just outside the box.Deeney nets a leveler on 37 mins.N'Gotty gets up from a Phillips corner on 53 mins and its 2-1.Cronin makes it 3-1 on 75 mins when he puts it past his own keeper following another corner.Hancock pulls 1 back on 90+1 but its too little too late.Good game and a great result for us.

League 2
Notts Co 4-1 Gateshead
Canham nets on 5 mins and again on 26 mins for the hosts.Thewell makes it 3-0 on 47 mins from the spot.Buchanan makes it 4-0 on 60 mins.Ameobi does grab one back for the Tynesiders on 85 mins.Poor result for us and to make things worse Marwood and Twumasi both got injured for 3-4 weeks.

League 2
Hereford 0-4 Gateshead
Ameobi opens the scoring on 41 with a header.Lawrie makes it 2 on 47 mins with a diving header.Ameobi nets his second of the game with another towering header on 68 mins.Francis finishes the game on 89 mins from the spot.Great result away from home just what we needed after the Notts Co game.

JPT 2nd Round
Grimsby 0-4 Gateshead
Ameobi opens the scoring on 13 mins with his trademark header.Phillips nets from the left side on 21 mins.25 mins and its 0-3 when Lawrie nets a great goal skipping past 2 defenders and firing home.Its all over on 77 mins when new signing Seyfo Soley nets from a Phillips corner.Amazing win away from home and nice to see Soley score.

League 2
Gateshead 3-1 Accrington
Harwood opens the scoring from the right wing cutting inside on 19 mins.The leveler comes on 72 mins from Boden.Soley nets his second goal in 2 games from another Phillips corner on 79 mins.Lawrie ends the game on 82 mins with a tap in at the near post.Good result at home and not just the strikers getting goals is nice to see.

League 2
Cheltenham 0-5 Gateshead
Lawrie nets on 13 mins following a cross from Phillips.Vuckic makes it 2 on 22 mins with a clever goal following a 1 2 with Francis.N'Gotty makes it 3 on 34 following a Phillips corner.38 mins and its 4 when Harwood gets on the score sheet smashing home from outside the area.46 mins and Francis ends it all with a 30 yard freekick.Amazing result away from home 4 goals coming from midfield/defence is awesome.

League 2
Gateshead 1-2 Stockport
Dias opens the scoring for Stockport on 16 mins.Tunnicliffe makes it 2 on 63 mins.Harwood does pull one back on 71 mins.Gateshead push for a leveler but it doesnt come.Poor result at home but thats football for you.

Rotherham 1-0 Gateshead
Slow game with no action at all.Harrison finally gets the only goal of the game on 75 mins.Dire game, Result and performance from the Tynesiders.

13 games in, Won 9, Drew 1, Lost 3, Scored 29, Conceeded 14.Currently top of League 2 by 2 points but its still early.The last 2 results hit me hard but still along way to go.Still scoring a few goals but conceeding alot more in this league.

2 new signings too in Soley and Kristian O'Leary both on free.Aidan White also picked up on a 3 month loan from Leeds United to cover at LB.

Currently i use a custom high tempo/direct tactic focus is on scoring rather than defending.Once i take a controling lead i will knock my tempo down and go less direct to control the game these days though as in this league i cant outlast them one stamina and fitness like i could in BSN and BSP.Screenshot of my team tactics is here anyway if you need to player tactics just let me know and i'll get you them too.
attach.png

Gateshead *Yawn* easy gave that up after one season when i realized that all there players are massively over rated and could easily win the BSN and BSP without any new signings.

Now 20 games into league 2 and sitting top by 3 points, lost 4 now and drew 2 still more than happy to be top of the league at this stage considering im the underdog in every game i play unless its Rushden who were promoted with me.

League 2
Gateshead 3-1 Darlington
Poole gives Darlington a deserved lead on 36 mins it looks like the Tynesiders didnt turn up at all today and could be heading for a 3rd loss on the bounce.The Tynesiders come out second half a different team and when Lawrie gets on the end of a cross from Phillips its 1-1.Phillips follows his assist with a solo effort on 71 mins and the Tynesiders lead.Harwood comes darting in from the right and bangs the ball home for 3-1.Great comeback from the team over the moon with the second half performance.

League 2
Gateshead 5-1 Northamton
Lawrie opens the scoring after only 3 mins with a simple tap in near post.Francis makes it 2-0 on 10 mins with a smashing effort following a poor clearance from a corner.Its 3-0 on 18 mins when big Ameobi gets up a powers the ball past the keeper.On 36 mins Soley makes it 4 following a inswinger from Phillips.Sweeney grabs one back on 44 mins for Northamton but the game is dead and buried.Switch of tactics to control the game and nothing much happens until Lawrie nets his second of the game on 68 mins following another good ball from Phillips.amazing first half performance could have won by 7 or 8 goals but decided to rest a few players and slow it down.

JPT N Qtr final
gateshead 3-4 Leicester
Jerome gives the visiors a lead after only 6 mins.Twumasi brings down Jerome on 23 and Tudor Jones steps up and makes it 2.Jerome makes it 0-3 on 30 mins and on 36 Twumasi makes another mistake putting it past his own keeper for 0-4 this is gonna be a hammering i thought.Lawrie nets a quick goal on 52 mins.Phillips nets another goal on 54 mins.Francis then nets a trademark freekick on 58 mins and its game on.Sadly no leveler for the Tynesiders but what a game and the boys showed alot of heart in the second half.

FA Cup 1st round
Gateshead 3-1 Millwall
Chambers gets Millwall off to a flyer on 15 mins.The game plays slow and boring until the second half.Ameobi nets on 54 mins to make it 1-1 and the game is back on.Chances for both sides but noone seems able to break through until Chambers puts it past his own keeper on 84 mins.Millwall push for a leveler and are hit on the break when Phillips darts down the left and swings the ball over to Lawrie its 3-1 on 90 mins.Delighted to win this one after going out of the JPT.

League 2
Luton 4-3 Gateshead
Ameobi nods home on 3 mins to give the visitors a lead.Green levels up on 30 mins.Cradock makes it 2-1 on 33 mins.Robbie Blake hits a amazing goal from 35 yards out on 39 mins and its getting bad.Monkhouse makes it 4-1 on 54 mins.Ameobi pulls one back with a fine header on 81 and when Monkhouse puts it past his own keeper on 86 we have a glimmer of hope.Again happy with the heart the team showed after going so far behind.

Gateshead 2-0 Burton
A drab and boring first half with few chances and alot of fouls.The deadlock is broken by Vuckic on 55 mins after a great run from White.Derbyshire makes it 2-0 on 59 mins cutting in from the right and slamming home his first of the season.Good solid win and a clean sheet at last.

FA Cup 2nd Round
Gateshead 2-0 Bournemouth
The match is slow but alot of chances for both teams first half.Lawrie breaks the deadlock on 49 mins with a simple headed goal following good work from White.Lawrie ends the game on 78 mins when a Francis freekick is turn away right into his path for a simple tap in.Another win and another clean sheet and for the 3rd season running we are in the 3rd round of the FA Cup.

League 2
Bradford 0-7 Gateshead
Francis opens the scoring after 3 mins with a freekick.N'Gotty gets up at high on a corner on 13 mins for 0-2.The match goes flat for the rest of the first half.Second half starts well when Lawrie nets on 54 mins with a solo effort.N'Gotty nets his second of the game from another corner on 67 mins.Lawrie then grabs his second on 82 mins with a tap in.Zamblera returns from a minor injury and nets a deserved goal on 84 mins.That man N'Gotty gets his hattrick on 90 mins from another corner.Amazing performance Bradford were 1-10 favs to win this one and got hammered.Worth mentioning they did have 6 players out injured and 2 suspended though.

League 2
Grimsby 0-0 Gateshead
The scoreline says it all really.Very few chances and it looked like both teams were playing for the draw really.Still another clean sheet and a point picked up away from home.

League 2
Gateshead 2-0 Wycombe
The match is aweful until Francis nets from the spot on 45+2 following a hack job on Lawrie.The second half follows the first half until Francis nets from a freekick from 25 yard out on 90+1.Happy with the win but it was a bad match really.

Signed up Mark Kennedy on a free transfer on the last day to replace White once his loan ends.Also signed Lahtinen a young CM as cover for free.

Will update again soon.

This has given me a good read today, hope you keep this up and go to the premiership again ;) maybe even to the top 4.

Gateshead *Yawn* easy gave that up after one season when i realized that all there players are massively over rated and could easily win the BSN and BSP without any new signings.

I agree Red they are over rated but then again if you struggle in the BSN/BSS and BSP with any team theres something wrong.

Look around the threads in this forum and you will see so many people who started with a lesser team than Gateshead but come start of the season had signed 10 players or so and had a team on par if not better than Gateshead team is.The AFC Wimbledon post for example the guy signed 10 players preseason spending only 3k on Phillips from Gateshead and ended up with a team just as good as Gatesheads team is.

Once they sign the players on a free the have the exact same thing as Gateshead have, A over rated team that will win the BSN or BSS without a challange.They do the same again in the BSP and its another easy league won.Its not much different in League 2 neither only alittle more challanging due to players wanting more money so you cant sign as many players but can fill key roles in your team.

Just seems abit silly to me that Gateshead are considered easy when regardless of the team you pick you sign a whole new team that makes that team just as good as Gateshead so before the season kicks off whatever team your playing as is just as easy as Gateshead are because they too now have a team that is over rated for the league they are in.

I see your still going strong, That Leicester game must have been agony to come back from 4 down to make it 3-4 in the space of 10 mins only to see them shut up shop and hold on.The Luton game too to some extent but Leicester was in the cup which makes it even more gutting.

Interesting that you played down the 0-7 win over Bradford and put it down to injuries and suspensions, Personally i would have forgot to mention that part.Although even with that many out to score 7 away from home is hard work.

Your spot on with the comment about being over rated too.Im playing as Harrogate as you know, I made 9 signings befor the season started aswell as bringing in Francis, Elliott and Hotchkiss and i would agree 100% my team is as good if not better than Gateshead's starting team.

While Gateshead do start off with a strong lineup its no different at all from 99% of teams people who play LLM have once they make their signings which are mostly completed before the season.The only thing playing as Gateshead does is save abit of time finding the players.They have around the same transfer budget not that it matters as most players are free.They have around the same wage budget.

Gateshead do have a bigger stadium than other clubs at this level however the stadium doesnt get full i think they average 290 or so in the BSN on my game.I would guess maybe 600 or so in BSP.In the long run yes they have a better income than others without a stadium upgrade but thats in the long run not in the BSN BSP or even league 2 unless you pack it out week in week out which i seriously doubt.

I too fail to see how where the easy part comes into it with BSN or BSS teams as we all know by the time the season starts 99% of players have a team that is atleast on par with that of Gateshead.Quicker to start BSN and BSP as Gateshead without a doubt, Easier not at all.

30 games in now and 5 points clear at top of league 2.Some good results and some poor results since the last update but thats to be expected really.

League 2
Port Vale 0-3 Gateshead
Lawrie opens the scoring for the Tynesiders on 9 mins with a simple headed goal.On 17 mins he makes it 2 with a simple tap in at the back post following good work from Harwood.25 mins in and Lawrie nets a deserved hattrick with a cheeky lob from just outside the area a fitting way to complete a hattrick.Half time came and i took off Phillips and Lawrie with minor injurys.Delighted with the win and Lawrie's performance was a joy to see.

League 2
Gateshead 0-1 Kettering
The highlights of the first were injurys to Zamblera on 13 mins and Ameobi on 30 mins had to play Vuckic as a lone front man for the remainder of the game.Kettering took the lead on 50 mins through Scott and that saw the end of the Tynesiders.Poor result in a game i was expecting to cruise but when you lose your 2 strikers in the first 30 mins theres not much you can do.

League 2
Lincoln 1-4 Gateshead
Burgess missed a pen for Lincoln after only 3 mins and that was the only action of the first half.With no chances been made i took the risk to bring on Zamblera who was still carrying a injury and went for the win.65 mins and Cave-Brown puts Lincoln 1 up.67 min and my sub proved a good choice when Zamblera nets a simple tap in following a corner.73 mins and he pops up at the far post with a header for 1-2.84 mins and Zamblera makes it 1-3 getting a suprise hattrick with aplaced shot from outside the box.On 90+1 Zamblera gets onto a long kick from Soley and just smashes it home.Delighted with the win and Zamblera was a inspired sub.

FA Cup 3rd Round
Man City 8-0 Gateshead
Hangeland opens the scoring from a corner on 3 mins.Arteta nets from the spot on 18 mins.22 mins Ashley Young nets from the left.33 mins and Arteta nets another pen.Husyev nets on 36 mins following some poor defending.59 mins and Young nets his second with a tap in back post.65 mins and Arteta nets his hattrick from a freekick.90+1 and Milevskyi ends the game with a wonderful volley just outside the box.Just a dire result and performance from us, Man City were the holders but still 8-0 is poor by any standards.

League 2
Barnet 0-1 Gateshead
Poor first half with limited chances but plenty of fouls.Second half starts the same way until Harwood nets the only goal of the game cutting in from the right, Skipping past 2 defenders and slamming it into the bottom corner.No more action in the game as the Tynesiders hold out for the win.Poor game overall but 3 points and nice goal from Harwood.

League 2
Exeter 0-2 Gateshead
Poor first half again with maybe 3 chances between the teams nothing seemed to be working for anyone.Finally the game saw a goal on 66 mins through Francis and his wonderful freekick.That was the only action until 90+2 when Vuckic catches Exeter pushing too many forward and just runs with the ball before slipping it home.Good result away from home nice to see the team winning when the strikers are not on form too.

League 2
Gateshead 2-0 Macclesfield
Lawrie returns to action and nets on 23 mins following a cross from Harwood.The half dies off and theres few chances in the game for that half.Second half off to a flyer when Lawries nets on 46 mins following a corner from Phillips and a flick on from Soley he just taps it into a empty net.Good result and glad to have Lawrie back in action.

League 2
Gateshead 6-0 Rushden
12 mins and Phillips hits a 25 yarder into the back of the net.O'Leary nets on 42 mins following a Phillips corner for his first for the Tynesiders.48 mins and Vuckic nets from another Phillips corner with a simple tap in.58 mins and Lawrie finds the net with a powerful header from another Lawrie corner.87 mins and Harwood darts in from the right and flicks the ball over the keeper for 5-0.90+2 and Vuckic nets his 2nd of the game following a cross from Phillips.What a result and Phillips was on fire with 1 goal and 4 assists.

League 2
Bournemouth 0-2 Gateshead
11 mins when Lawrie continues his rich vein of scoring with getting onto a good ball from the returning Zamblera and tapping it home.39 mins and Zamblera nets a goal on his return following a clever cross from Harwood it was just a matter of tapping it home.The second half i toned things down to control the game and give a few players a rest.Good result away from home and both strikers on the score sheet is nice.

League 2
Gateshead 3-0 Gillingham
29 mins in and Lawrie finds the net again following a ball from Vuckic over the top his just run onto it a tapped it home.46 mins and Vuckic nets a wonderful solo effort going past 3 defenders and smashing the ball home.The game was sealed on 58 mins when Lawrie got onto a ball from Vuckic again and tapped it into the bottom corner.Good result at home Vuckic played well upfront with Lawrie.

League 2
Gateshead 0-1 Notts Co
O'Carroll puts the visitors in front on 15 mins with a sloppy goal it bounced around the box for ages until he finally tapped it home.The match saw no action from the Tynesiders at all.Notts totally dominated us at home and i was disgusted with them.

Man City was a expected loss, The 2 homes defeats at Kettering and Notts Co were just aweful games to watch and the results just made it even worse.16 games to go and its looking like promotion should be ours though.

The season is all over and we finished top of league 2 by 4 points.I really enjoyed this season and Gillingham pushed us all the way.

League 2
Gateshead 4-0 Hereford
Vuckic opens the scoring after only 3 mins with a powerful effort from outside the box.On 25 mins Oliver is sent of for a silly second yellow.A switch of tactics sees us hold the lead until half time.46 mins and Phillips nets when Hereford are caught pushing to many foward and he cuts in from the right to rifle home.59 mins and its 3-0 when Francis nets from the spot.The match is sealed on 90+2 when Vuckic nets his second of the game with another smashing effort from outside the box.Good result after going down to 10 men.

League 2
Chesterfield 1-2 Gateshead
Winfield opens the scoring for the hosts on 15 mins with a simple tap in.Nothing happens until 41 mins when N'Gotty nets a fine header following a corner from Phillips.Vuckic nets the winner for the tynesiders on 50 mins with a smart finish following some good build up from Francis and Phillips.Good result away from home and Vuckic is proving a vital part of this team right now.

League 2
Stockport 2-4 Gateshead
Nathan Ashton nets for the hosts after only 8 mins.The match goes to pot and the tynesiders are just not themselves at all.On 63 mins Ashton gets his second and its all gone wrong.Ameobi comes off the bench carrying a slight injury on 65 mins and finds the net on 71 with a placed header.On 74 he nets again with another placed header following a good cross from Harwood.79 mins and Vuckic nets with a simple tap in at the far post following good play from Phillips.N'Gotty seals the win on 89 mins when Phillips swings in a freekick and he powers it home.Great result and a amazing comeback.

league 2
Accrington 1-1 Gateshead
Nothing happens first half apart from a injury to Marwood on 20 mins which i could do without.Birchall puts the hosts ahead on 65 mins after poor work from Soley.Phillips levels it up on 78 mins with a delightful effort, Cutting past 3 defenders and looping it towards the top corner off the post and in.Not the best result but with the injury problems i have right now i'll take it.

League 2
Gateshead 2-0 Cheltenham
N'Gotty opens the scoring on 20 mins following a corner from Phillips.Ameobi nets on 26 mins with a simple tap in following good work from Vuckic.The match dies down the second half seeing no chances at all but i didnt get anyone else injured.Again happy with the result im missing my strikers though.

League 2
Gateshead 3-0 Rotherham
Ameobi nets after 26 mins out jumping all defenders at the back post following a good cross from Harwood.29 mins and he gets his second with a powerful effort from outside the box.Ameobi rounds off his hattrick on 69 mins with a trademark header following a Phillips cross.Ameobi had a amazing game and im delighted with the win.

League 2
Darlington 0-0 Gateshead
The first half saw little action with neither side going for the win.The second half goes the same way pretty much, Few half chances here and there but 0-0 is the right score i think for this one.A point is a point i guess i'll take that.

League 2
Gateshead 2-0 Bradford
11 mins in and Vuckic slams home from outside the box after a clever pass from Francis.The match dies down not many chances up until half time.Second half starts slow aswell until the returning Zamblera scores a freak goal charging down the keeper who kicks it against him and it loops over into the back of the net.Delighted to win this one and happy to see Zamblera back in action.

League 2
Gateshead 6-0 Luton
Ameobi comes in for the re-injured Zamblera.Hes scores after 11 mins with a simple tap in following a shot from Vuckic.Soley leaps up from a Phillips corner on 17 mins for 2-0. 45+1 and Francis hits a smashing freekick from 30 yard out.Oliver heads home following a Phillips corner on 51 mins.77 mins and Francis smashes home from outside the area following some good play from Vuckic.79 mins and Vuckic gets a deserved goal with a simple tap in following a flick on from Ameobi.A great win for us nice to see us back in the goals too.The win also secures our promotion from League 2 but the title isnt ours just yet.

League 2
Burton 1-0 Gateshead
Just a aweful first half with no chances at all but plenty of fouls from both teams.Harrad pops up with the only goal of the game on 68 mins smashing home a freekick.A really poor match for the Tynesiders i'll let it slide though as we are promoted.

League 2
Northamton 2-1 Gateshead
Taiwo opens the scoring for the visitors on 18 mins with a cracker from 25 yard out.41 mins in and Soley puts it past his own keeper following a corner.78 mins in and Saville steals all 3 points for the hosts with a simple tap in following a counter attack.Poor result but i'll take the blame for the loss as i pushed too many forward in the last 30 mins and payed the price.

League 2
Gateshead 4-0 Grimsby
7 mins in and Ameobi scores a powerful header from close range following a nice cross from Kennedy.14 mins in and Vuckic makes it 2-0 with a nice solo goal cutting into the box and just tapping it into the the bottom corner.20 mins in and Kennedy nets cutting in from the left and smashing it past the keeper.30 mins in and Soley gets onto a Kennedy corner and smashes it home.Great win and Kennedy did amazing on the left in place of the injured Phillips.

League 2
Wycombe 1-1 Gateshead
Hunt opens the scoring for the hosts on 15 mins.Nothing happens for the remainder of the first half.Second half and Wycombe have us pinned in and we cant get out.A change on 65 mins see's Lawrie return to the team after a long injury.82 mins and its Lawrie who finds the net a launch up field from N'Gotty and hes gone, Straight down the middle and just smashes it home.I'll take this i suppose it gets me closer to the title.

League 2
Gateshead 2-0 Port Vale
37 mins in and Lawrie gets onto a ball from Vuckic and slips it past the keeper.40 mins in and Vuckic makes it 2-0 with a simple tap in following some good work down the left from Kennedy.The match the dies down seeing no more action at all.The win is there and we only need 1 more point to win the league.

League 2
Kettering 1-3 Gateshead
Francis see's red after only 8 mins and it looks like im taking no points from this one.Lawrie however has other plans hitting a great solo goal on 11 mins running through the Kettering defence and smashing it home.23 mins and Phillips swings in a corner and Mambo puts it past his own keeper.36 mins in and sadly we lose Phillips to a injury. Zamblera makes it 3 on 40 mins with a delightful diving header following a Harwood cross.Westcarr does steal one back for the hosts on 74 mins but thats all it is.Delighted with the win after going down to 10 so early and the league title is ours.

League 2
Gateshead 0-1 Barnet
Bishop nets the only goal of the game on 21 mins with a simple goal.Hes injured on 41 mins after Soley trys to break him in 2.Thats the end of the action for the game the Tynesiders dont even bother trying to get back into it.A loss at home sucks but we won the league the game before so im not complaining one bit.

Delighted to have won the league, Next season is looking like its gonna be a struggle though.I made 1.1 million profit last season though so i had 350k transfer budget but i now have 8k due to adjustments to give myself 32k for wages instead.Now i can sign players on frees and just hope for the best.Set my aim as top half finish but deep down im going for promotion.
Thats for my next post though once i have made my transfers and got preseason out of the way.
attach.png
attach.png

Preseason is over and it was again a up and down preseason.Current wage budget is actually 29.99k ofwhich i have used up 15.52k.My signings so far have been limited as not many were willing to join me, Either went to other clubs or resigned with there currect clubs but thats the risk you run when trying to sign players who are currently in talks with their club.I did manage to pick up a few though.

As soon as 1st of July came around i checked the teams to see who was out of contract and started making offers.I must have made atleast 20 offers but only 3 accepted my offers.3 very promising signings but 3 signings as a newly promoted team just doesnt look like its gonna be enough so i had to hit up Newcastle for a loan and check the free transfers for a new striker.

Signed:
Mark Doninger MC - Season long loan from Newcastle
David Livermore MLC - Free from Leyton Orient
Rory Fallon ST - Free from Plymouth
Evan Horwood ML - Free from Peterborough
Tresor kandol ST - Free Transfer

Still in the market for a few CB's and a MR but its proving difficult to sign anyone worth having.Tried to sign Marvin Andrews at CB and he went to a BSN team over me which just made me laugh.Had a few players go to League 2 and BSP teams over me too which i just cant understand.

Preseason:

Gateshead 1-2 Peterborough
Coutts gives the visitors the lead on 36 mins after a mix up at the back.Palazuelos makes it 0-2 on 76 mins from a corner.Lawries was injured on 69 mins followed by Kennedy on 87 mins.Livermore did pull one back for the hosts with a cracking effort on 90 mins but it wasnt enough.A fair result if im honest just gutted that i lost 2 of my key players aswell.

Gateshead 1-1 PartickThistle
O'Leary is injured for us on 30 mins.Robertson makes it 0-1 on 40 mins with a simple tap on.45+2 and Horwood is injured for us.45+3 and Ameobi scores a powerful close range header to level the scoring and on 45+4 Reid is injured for the visitors a action packed end to the half.Second half just died off with noone really creating anything.Again a fair result but another 2 injurys to my already small team is a blow.

Gateshead 2-1 Cardiff
First half is poor the only action being a injury to Cardiff's Johnson on 26 mins.Second half was alot more action packed Fallon netted for the Tynesiders on 57 mins with a solo effort.65 mins and we lose Horwood again to injury.70 mins and its all level when Reed hits a cracker from 25 yard out.75 mins and the injurys keep on coming this time its Fallon out of action.79 mins and we steal the win when Ikeme puts it past his own keeper.Good result but again 2 injurys, At this rate im not gonna have a team.

Gateshead 1-4 St Johnstone
Jackson opens the scoring for the visitors on 15 mins.Marwood is sent of for the hosts on 17 mins.40 mins and Jackson nets his second of the game.57 mins and Hammond hits a powerdrive from 30 yards out for 0-3.Liddle seals the game on 63 from the spot.Francis does pull one back from the spot on 67 but its all over.A dire match from the Tynesiders we just got outplayed everywhere on the field but noone got injured.

Gateshead 3-1 Tranmere
First half is poor little action at both ends but nothing worth mentioning.66 mins in before we see the first goal and its Kandol who finds the net with a diving header.O'Leary returns at the back and on 74 mins he finds the net following a freekick from Francis.82 mins and Brown pulls one back for the visitors.Francis ends any hopes of a leveler on 90+2 though with a trademark freekick.Great result and no injurys again.

Gateshead 1-4 Newcastle
Coloccini opens the scoring on 14 mins with a towering header from a corner.On 38 mins Ebanks-Blake just runs through my team and scores a wonder goal.51 mins and N'Zogbia makes it 0-3 with a freekick.53 mins and Ameobi does pull on back with a trademark header.Ebanks-Blake ends the scoring on 60 mins with another great run and finish.Not too suprised by the loss really, Made some money from the gate recipes and noone was injured so im happy.

Thats the preseason out of the way first game of the season will be at home against Hartlepool then away in the League Cup to Hartlepool again.Will update once im more into the season though and hopefully i will have a few more transfers to add by then.

not being funny but you must be cheating?
and you must be on it all day every day too get through 3 seasons in 2 weeks.

dont want so sound stupid but what are reunion players

not being funny but you must be cheating?
and you must be on it all day every day too get through 3 seasons in 2 weeks.

i started on the 24th of June my current play time is 57 hours which roughly works out at a little over 3 hours a day which is hardly all day.I only play while my GF is watching her soaps on TV.Home and away, Neighbours, Emmerdale, Coronation street and Eastenders.Thats 2 and a half hours then i'll play for a hour while my GF is in the bath at night.

Im gonna have to say no im not cheating as far as im aware, you'll have to be more specific though in which way you mean because some people consider useing Re-Union players cheating so im unsure what else you may consider cheating but feel free to ask.

Joshb, Re-Union players a players who play for Re-Union you can load them up when starting a new game.They will join pretty much any team in any league all for free and small wages.Most of them are leading stars in BSP teams some are even leading stars in league 2 with the one 1 or 2 making it to league 1 but normally only as backup.

they make the bottom leagues really easy plus unlike free transfers you can pick up who also make it easy Re-Union players actually sell for a profit,The highest i sold one for was 190k for a GK when i had just hit league 2 on my old Farsley game, Sell 5-6 players you can net yourself 500k which then makes league 2 just as easy because you no longer need to work with frees.