Why did Liverpool get deducted points on your season?

Its never happened on my game before.

And those regens look quality, This thread inspired me to start one with barrow, an iv just got promoted to league 2! If i do well ill start up a thread similar to this one.

If i can be bothered! :)

Liverpool went into administration midway through the season.Yea those regens look pretty solid right now but Preseason will gelling and i've only played the one league game so far so cant judge how good they will do just yet.

Signed a new regen striker who looks like a beast which free's up Coutinho to play AMC where he was last season.Tales will take Delphs place in CM.Delph moving out on the right now Elano is gone and Costa on the left.Bikey freed up at the back to play DM where he dominated preseason.

Will update when i play again and post a screenshot of my regen striker though.I payed 12.5 million for him but he could easily be worth 30-40 million in a season or 2.

Oh, We hold a premiership record for most goals conceeded in a season at 82 goals, Im actually proud of holding that record, It might be a bad thing but a premiership record for Gateshead is something i really didnt see happening anytime soon.Maybe one day i will take the record for most premiership goals currently held by Arsenal at 92, I broke the 100 goal mark 3 seasons running in the lower league so someday i might hold a record Gateshead can be proud of rather than the poor one im proud of.

Last edited: