Gerard Houllier to leave Aston Villa

• Thread starter Thread starter GodCubed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 214
  • Views Views 10K
Well then, lets hope he wouldn't replicate the other ex-LFC manager's results on the pitch.

I think I speak for 100% of Liverpool fans when I say: Rafa >>> Houllier.

As a Villa fan, i'd like Moyes to be our manager. I reckon he can revive our team and boost them up for Europe, also trying to win it instead of putting all the effort in a better position in the EPL like Martin wanted.

out of those the only1 i see u gettin is grant and tbh his track record aint exactly impressive

If you guys hire Bob Bradley I promise I will donate half my salary to the club in gratitude.

Michael Bradley is a pretty good player by any league's standards, he's a well-rounded box-to-box midfielder that actually scored a ton of goals while at Herenveen. He is one of the most tenacious, driven players I've ever seen, to the point where he's pretty much convinced he's in a war movie. He is borderline crazy though and prone to rash tackles, not to mention gets ****** when some coach who isn't his dad asks him to play a different position from the one he wants (a playmaking CM with unlimited creative freedom and the lynchpin of the team). Americans love him though.

As a Villa fan, i'd like Moyes to be our manager. I reckon he can revive our team and boost them up for Europe, also trying to win it instead of putting all the effort in a better position in the EPL like Martin wanted.

But that would upset me :'( don't you care about that? Well.....do you?

Proberly for the best, like i said earlier if they play this right they could temp Ancelotti to take the job.

then Villa get Chelsea in the first game and Carlo beats his old team ;)

Last edited:
I thought Benitez, he wants to manage in England again. His family loved it here, and they live here now. Could do really well.Hero.

Feel sorry for Houllier, just seen it on Sky Sports now, got a lot of respect for him and I am a Man U fan. I hope he has good health and can still be involved with football in the future. Moyes has ruled himself out and he is waiting for the Man U job no doubt. Personally I can see it being Ancelotti or Holloway.

Per Radio 5 (Pat Murphy) Mark Hughes had a 1 day window which ended yesterday at midnight to effect his get out clause with FFC. As such he would have to walk out on his contract with FFC. Pat Murphy understands that in view of these circumstances Mark Hughes will stay at FFC and his sources reveal the new Villa manager is down to:
David Moyes
Rafa Benetiz
Steve Mclaren

I hope this is true.

Back