• Replies Replies 785
  • Views Views 54K

Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
f9l4qu.jpg
immense

Although I am disappointed by the result, I was very impressed by this "in-experienced" German side, it will be interesting to see how good they are in four years or even in the 2012 European championships. I'd like to see Hodgson appointed now though but some suit in FA decided to take the clause out of Capello's contract which could making it the most expensive sacking in football. I am big fan of Lawro's idea of giving a Manager a two year contract between tournaments.

No thanks.

Im too deppressed at the moment to think about who should be manager, although Natalie Sawyers **** are doing a good job of trying to cheer me up i must say. :wub:
cant believe shes engaged to that idiot matterface...

People blame capello but at the end of the ive seen BSS and BSN play with more passion and want a win more than i saw on the english faces today! They wanted it more END OF!!!!!! We didnt deserve to be in the last 16 anyway....... **** forgein managers anyway, ENGLISH TEAM SO WE DESERVE A ENGLISH MANAGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One thing that can make us different from these foreign teams in the champs league is they way we can play, bringing in a overseas manager defeats the object..... But the blame lies in the players today and the manager for playing a **** formation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People blame capello but at the end of the ive seen BSS and BSN play with more passion and want a win more than i saw on the english faces today! They wanted it more END OF!!!!!! We didnt deserve to be in the last 16 anyway....... **** forgein managers anyway, ENGLISH TEAM SO WE DESERVE A ENGLISH MANAGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One thing that can make us different from these foreign teams in the champs league is they way we can play, bringing in a overseas manager defeats the object..... But the blame lies in the players today and the manager for playing a **** formation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
drivel drivel drivel

the last english manager didnt even qualify for euro 2008.

Sorry but 4-1
one of eng was robbed but it would have made it 4-2
here is one tip the other teams
if you play Germany keep the defenders in defence

Never knew Steve McClaren represented all English managers, I seem to remember that one English manager won us the world cup.
i never said he did. but he's going on about foreign managers, if only our problems were that simple

drivel drivel drivel

the last english manager didnt even qualify for euro 2008

the players were S H I T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry but we can't blame the manager always. maybe we can blame capelo for the loss today but the defenders should have staid in defence

Lol at the people saying that the press and the fans put too much pressure on the players. Do you not think that Brazil, Argentina, GERMANY, Spain, Holland etc. Get pressure on them? Its not about pressure being put on the players, they have plenty of pressure when they play for their clubs, they are just not good enough. And dont come back with the Premier League is the best in the world. It isnt. Clearly. English football is now proven to be a joke. Half the players should never have gone to the World Cup, I said it before and will say it again. Capello needs to do the decent thing and resign along with half the squad that need to retire from international football.

time for a change not just a manager but time to pick players who play well not just for the names bye to gerrard lampard and rooney just bottled it

Lol at the people saying that the press and the fans put too much pressure on the players. Do you not think that Brazil, Argentina, GERMANY, Spain, Holland etc. Get pressure on them? Its not about pressure being put on the players, they have plenty of pressure when they play for their clubs, they are just not good enough. And dont come back with the Premier League is the best in the world. It isnt. Clearly. English football is now proven to be a joke. Half the players should never have gone to the World Cup, I said it before and will say it again. Capello needs to do the decent thing and resign along with half the squad that need to retire from international football.
it doesnt matter who resigns if we dont change how we play. otherwise all you will get is new faces, same old ****

that linesman is a **** if that goal would of counted the whole game could of been different but thats just englands luck aint it

So we employ a manager who hasnt even managed a english team??????????? WHY?????? O'niell for manager or Roy hodgson!!!!!!!!!!!!

it doesnt matter who resigns if we dont change how we play. otherwise all you will get is new faces, same old ****

Yea, my point is they need a coach that doesnt play so narrow. I did say for Capello to resign aswell, dont rememer Sven etc. playing so narrow.

TBH i dont think it would matter who was manager, Jose Mourinho couldn't make that shower of **** play well. The players just didn't want to know.

Yea, my point is they need a coach that doesnt play so narrow. I did say for Capello to resign aswell, dont rememer Sven etc. playing so narrow.
dont think capello was telling them to play narrow, thats just our players showing no discpline. no sane manager would have SIX players in a narrow corridor

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

TBH i dont think it would matter who was manager, Jose Mourinho couldn't make that shower of **** play well. The players just didn't want to know.
this

The thing that annoys me is that they claim to be passionate and have great determination. Clearly they dont and even if they did, they dont have the technical ability of the players of other countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back