• Thread starter Thread starter Deslandes
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 785
  • Views Views 54K

Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH i dont think it would matter who was manager, Jose Mourinho couldn't make that shower of **** play well. The players just didn't want to know.

Very true, which is why i go back to the point of (There is BSS + BSN that lay with more pride than we have the whole tournament )

We got beat to a side who were much better than us, on the day. and thanks to a referee.

Any scottish/irish/welsh fans who try to rub it in - remember... what stage did you get knocked out in?

dont think capello was telling them to play narrow, thats just our players showing no discpline. no sane manager would have SIX players in a narrow corridor

He was the one that picked the squad and the starting 11. He didnt have any proper wide players playing.

He was the one that picked the squad and the starting 11. He didnt have any proper wide players playing.
never said he was blameless, but those players are supposed to be the "best". they should show some basic sense and stick to the managers instructions. boateng was weak if taken wide, yet we come inside, we were rudderless

Lol at the people saying that the press and the fans put too much pressure on the players. Do you not think that Brazil, Argentina, GERMANY, Spain, Holland etc. Get pressure on them? Its not about pressure being put on the players, they have plenty of pressure when they play for their clubs, they are just not good enough. And dont come back with the Premier League is the best in the world. It isnt. Clearly. English football is now proven to be a joke. Half the players should never have gone to the World Cup, I said it before and will say it again. Capello needs to do the decent thing and resign along with half the squad that need to retire from international football.

If league strength decides quality of National team i dont know what level you consider Brazilian league as. English league is the toughest league there is no two ways about it. Just coz National side underperformed doesnt lake league any weaker.

We got beat to a side who were much better than us, on the day. and thanks to a referee.

Any scottish/irish/welsh fans who try to rub it in - remember... what stage did you get knocked out in?
Hardly because of the referee, Germany could have been 4 or 5 up at half time, although it was a shocking decision

bye bye gordi albion... i feel sad because i expected so much form you

never said he was blameless, but those players are supposed to be the "best". they should show some basic sense and stick to the managers instructions. boateng was weak if taken wide, yet we come inside, we were rudderless

Start making sense please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now as Germany did post 2004, ******* concentrate on youth instead of buying foreign players. Thats the only way forward for England.

Now as Germany did post 2004, ******* concentrate on youth instead of buying foreign players. Thats the only way forward for England.
Britain as a whole need to focus more on the youth players, just look at Scotland

Right, It's obvious what we have to do....Sack Capello and appoint Mike Basset as Manager....Simples ;)

results wise they have been a lot better then us, but performance wise they havent,. they had one good performance and 2 shodd performane, i dont buy into they where down to 10 man **** either, Who's fault is that, a german player.

So just cause they better an un organised Australian side, who had cahil sent off wrongly. doesnt mean anything. (K)
No. They had performed much better than us. Easily. By miles.
Denying it is just stupid

The result speaks for itself
the germans picked there team based on form
we picked our team based on reputation
What a load of ****. Klose and podolski picked on form? They've both had ***** seasons.

BBC pundits are such retards. They act as if they know exactly how to solve all our problems when they are the same morons who all agreed the germans were an average side before the game.:S

I'd give capello more time. Bobby robson didn't even qualfiy for 1984 euro's when he took over.

Britain as a whole need to focus more on the youth players, just look at Scotland

If by look at Scotland, you mean ' Look, they've raised their youth, and doing well, lets copy them' Then you talk bull. If you mean it like the situation Scotland are in, you're right :)

England were **** poor today, I'm sorry, but in no way was that team ever going to win the world cup. Germany were by far superior to you today, and you were played off the park. Frankk Lampards goal should've counted, yes, but then in 1966 did the ball cross the line ? I think not. Karma.

Anyway we should thank the germans! on that performance the Argies would of dry bummed us in the next round worse than what we recieved today!!!!!!!!!!!!

If by look at Scotland, you mean ' Look, they've raised their youth, and doing well, lets copy them' Then you talk bull. If you mean it like the situation Scotland are in, you're right :)

England were **** poor today, I'm sorry, but in no way was that team ever going to win the world cup. Germany were by far superior to you today, and you were played off the park. Frankk Lampards goal should've counted, yes, but then in 1966 did the ball cross the line ? I think not. Karma.
not even just about youth, got some good youth coming through.i ts about how we play this game, youth doesnt matter, if we play the same old **** with them too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back