Germany v England Thread

Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to start from scratch. Forget reputation, start from nothing, and totally re-build. Rooney the way he played didn't deserve to be on the pitch, Gerrard IS NOT a left winger, Heskey shouldn't even be selected for the final 23. TIme to bring in Adam Johnson, Huddlestone, and the younger lads, and get rid of the under achievers.

Most of the country will feel ashamed to be English today. Forget the goal that wasn't given, we didn't deserve to score it, Germany outclassed England from start to finish.

Time to start from scratch. Forget reputation, start from nothing, and totally re-build. Rooney the way he played didn't deserve to be on the pitch, Gerrard IS NOT a left winger, Heskey shouldn't even be selected for the final 23. TIme to bring in Adam Johnson, Huddlestone, and the younger lads, and get rid of the under achievers.

Most of the country will feel ashamed to be English today. Forget the goal that wasn't given, we didn't deserve to score it, Germany outclassed England from start to finish.

Tottally agree, we need to rip the team apart and start again. Build for the Euro's, we need to focus more on our youth and give the likes of, Wilshere, Johnson, Huddlestone a go etc.etc..

Tottally agree, we need to rip the team apart and start again. Build for the Euro's, we need to focus more on our youth and give the likes of, Wilshere, Johnson, Huddlestone a go etc.etc..

if i was manager i would rip and replace merit on form not reputation even if it means calling up danny rose (say he is on brilliant form) and dropping lampard (say h e is playing rubbish)

gutted, absolutely gutted, we played like a bunch of *****! **** all you welsh, scottish, irish ******, at least we got there!

i wouldnt rip apart the side, though i would certainly drop a few for the opening friendly and test some youonger blood, evolution not revolution. i certainly wouldnt play 4-4-2. the one you dont wanna do is "burn" the young talent.

in fact does anyone know what englands next game is?

===============================

scratch that its hungary then bulgria

Last edited:
gutted, absolutely gutted, we played like a bunch of *****! **** all you welsh, scottish, irish ******, at least we got there!

Shame, your not adult for a decent conversation, see the diffrence with us (Scots), we don't pretend we are "world beaters" yous beleive yous can win everything, Ireland should have atleast been there, but the French cheats got their cumm'upins.

i wouldnt rip apart the side, though i would certainly drop a few for the opening friendly and test some youonger blood, evolution not revolution. i certainly wouldnt play 4-4-2. the one you dont wanna do is "burn" the young talent.

in fact does anyone know what englands next game is?

England vs Hungary

Friendly
Wednesday, 11/08/2010
Kick off 20:00 BST at Wembley Stadium

England vs Bulgaria

European Championship
Friday, 03/09/2010
Kick off 00:00 BST at Wembley Stadium

Switzerland vs England

European Championship
Tuesday, 07/09/2010
Kick off 00:00 BST at To Be Confirmed

England vs Montenegro

European Championship
Tuesday, 12/10/2010
Kick off 00:00 BST at Wembley Stadium

Wales vs England

European Championship
Saturday, 26/03/2011
Kick off 00:00 GMT at To Be Confirmed

cant be asked to post the rest

Shame, your not adult for a decent conversation, see the diffrence with us (Scots), we don't pretend we are "world beaters" yous beleive yous can win everything, Ireland should have atleast been there, but the French cheats got their cumm'upins.

ermmm, behave? we should have gone in to half time 2-2, would have been a completely different game, goal line tech has to be introduced!

Your not speaking for most of the English nation there. Most like me knew we would do well to get any further than the quarters. Its the media who believe we are world beaters and no way do they speak for me.

ermmm, behave? we should have gone in to half time 2-2, would have been a completely different game, goal line tech has to be introduced!

I agree 100%, however 1966 ring any bells? The England cry will have as much effect as the Irish one.

why did you even bring them up? they werent even talking about it anymore, and to be fair most if them have been prety balanced in their opinions

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

Your not speaking for most of the English nation there. Most like me knew we would do well to get any further than the quarters. Its the media who believe we are world beaters and no way do they speak for me.
this.

I'm glad then, the general attitude come's across as this is our year, or the one after or after that, it comes across as arrogant.

we was never world beaters after the group stage, ever! but after today, i no how the irish fill, cheated! 2-2 would have been a different second half in truth, something has to be done, is a shame something like this has to happen to get a responce :(

I'm glad then, the general attitude come's across as this is our year, or the one after or after that, it comes across as arrogant.
dont let the media speak for the fans. the vast majority of us despise the media and the ridiculous hype

I keep saying it but the English media are a ******* joke and a weight around our necks that give normal easy going English people a bad reputation all over the world.

Not worth starting a new thread, but since they're talking about England game -- why are Andy Gray and Richard Keys being beamed Live from Los Angeles from a studio decked out for World Cup? I'm guessing there's something going on over there, but still, no wonder Sky is so expensive.

Despite the media overhyping the English players, you have to admit, they've earnt their reputation by the money they get paid and also the performances they put in at club level. Why is it so hard to gain the confidence for the England team to act like they're playing at club level?! Why oh why?! :(

I can't believe you are blaming the disallowed goal for our exit. We did not deserve to win, and from the first minute, Germany were running us in circles. Sometimes you get those decisions, sometimes you don't, and if you don't, you have to get on with it. If we had beat Germany, Argentina would have tore us apart in the next round.

I keep saying it but the English media are a ******* joke and a weight around our necks that give normal easy going English people a bad reputation all over the world.

Because the press in other countries is so different. :S

Status
Not open for further replies.