Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Germany 3-1 England

Klose Gerrard
Ozil
Podolski

If England get through then your best friend Deigo waits for you 24 years on.

Germany 3-1 England

Klose Gerrard
Ozil
Podolski

If England get through then your best friend Deigo waits for you 24 years on.

Beckham with Broken foot can win the game against them and been waiting for 8 years.

Owen.. Penalty!!!!!!!!

Beckhammmmm 1-0 to england..

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------[/COLOR]

Looking forward to this.

Going to be great seeing Podolski, Schweinsteiger and co. turn England over ;)

Germany 5-0 England

- Özil
- Özil
- Özil
- Heskey (OG)
- Podolski

As predicatble as Vuvuzela monotonous sound.

vuvuzelascriancas.jpg
http://opiodopovo.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/vuvuzelascriancas.jpg

Be A Closee Gamee! I Say 4-3 England
England Scores = Gerrard, Rooneyx2 An Defoe

I reckon we will win on penalties after a nervy 0-0 draw.

Beat the Germans on Peno's?

FAIL.

That was the whole point.

Im aware we are useless at penalties and they are good at them. I just feel there will be a reverse in fortune.

Think before you post lad.

That was the whole point.

Im aware we are useless at penalties and they are good at them. I just feel there will be a reverse in fortune.

Think before you post lad.

They are not only good at Peno's but the best in the world at them, Ask any England fan and their worst fear would be having it go to Peno's against them.

Sorry, but Ozil will rip apart your 'defence'.
yes, our 'defence' which has conceded one goal, a freak goal aswell.

our defence is fine, it's expected that teams will have chances against us, teams have chances against everyone, it's not like it's an extraordinary thing for a team to have a few good chances against a team.

Switzerland had a chance vs Spain, and they took it, end of.

guess that means Spain defence sucks to, huh?

think before you post.

Sorry, but Ozil will rip apart your 'defence'.
only if left unmarked. he can be lethal but we can make his game very difficult, by shutting him down early with defensive mid on him. how we line up will dictate how the game will go:

he key battles come down to:
1 how we line up, anything other than 4-2-3-1/4-3-3 will put us under heavy pressure in midfield

2 klose versus terry, these two will be competing hard in the air and on thr ground, and since klose isnt the quickest, terry's lack of pace wont be highlighted as much, but klose as a good a world cup finisher as there is and terry will need to be at his best, but klose is the kind of striker that terry does well against so that will go in his favour

3 barry vs ozil. ozil is an outstanding young talent, if we let him play like ghana did we will be punished, annan didnt sit on him and he caused all sorts of problems, barry will need to shut him down

4 gerrard vs schweinsteginer (sp) gerrard must dominate the hole behind rooney, and not allow bastian to get forwards into attack, he must press him at every opportunity of the ball

5 milner vs lahm, milner must get at lahm as much as possible, but also track him in defence at all times, pin him back from getting forwards

6 rooney vs mertesacker. rooney will need to come deep and run at him, get him on the back foot, if he plays too high up he will be marked out of the game. the best bet for rooney may be to act as the decoy and create space for gerrard, rather than being the main threat himself

yes, our 'defence' which has conceded one goal, a freak goal aswell.

our defence is fine, it's expected that teams will have chances against us, teams have chances against everyone, it's not like it's an extraordinary thing for a team to have a few good chances against a team.

Switzerland had a chance vs Spain, and they took it, end of.

guess that means Spain defence sucks to, huh?

think before you post.
Ignore him Max. He's obviously Scottish.

I think England will win 2-1 AET
Then Argentina can own them (H)
that worked well for you last time we met...

anyway the game is tough but winnable, but well have to improve again to get anything out of it, but given tthe relative success of serbia and ghana we can definitely cause them a lot of problems and could take a win

Last edited:
Its obvious what's going to happen: I have it all mapped out.

- Beat the Germans. On penalties.

- Beat the Argentinians after Jermain Defoe handballs it over their keeper.

- Heskey scores eight in the final.

sooner or later you have to take these sides...its what the world cup is about

loves how all the home nations are writing us off already. come back on here Sunday when our lads have proved you all wrong. germany arent push overs admittingly but neither are we. at least we are in the world cup let alone the last 16, something you lot could only dream about! and oh, ozil to run rings around our defence? no, terry will have him in his back pocket all day.

really really looking forward to this match i honestly beilive we will win. germany are good but nothing near as good as recent germanys. it will be tight and i think germany will proberly have more off the ball but i think we will win in extra time 2-1. roll on sunday!!!

loves how all the home nations are writing us off already. come back on here Sunday when our lads have proved you all wrong. germany arent push overs admittingly but neither are we. at least we are in the world cup let alone the last 16, something you lot could only dream about! and oh, ozil to run rings around our defence? no, terry will have him in his back pocket all day.

Ok if England wins on Sunday then I will change my Avatar to a England flag and say they are the best team in the World and when you I mean if you lose on Sunday you have to say Germany are the best team in the World and have A German Flag as your Avatar?

Ok if England wins on Sunday then I will change my Avatar to a England flag and say they are the best team in the World and when you I mean if you lose on Sunday you have to say Germany are the best team in the World and have A German Flag as your Avatar?

or, i could not? im not asking you too support england or put a england flag as your avatar. i just think its funny how you lot are writing us off before the game has even begun.

Status
Not open for further replies.