Not open for further replies.
right so a sensible one ok..... austrailia are a better team than algeria
germany beat austrailia 4-0
england drew with algeria 0-0
>ghana are better than the usa
germany beat ghana 1-0
england drew 1-1 with usa

so the stats all point to a germany win
You made the excuse that Germany lost to Serbia because they had ten men, and Klose isn't even near their best player (Lahm, Oezil, Schweinsteiger, Podolski, etc.). Australia had their best player, top scorer (normally) and regular started sent off. That was why they lost (Like you made the excuse). U.S.A nearly beat Brazil, beat Spain and have looked dangerous at the World Cup. Germany beat Ghana thanks to one moment of magic, sometimes it's just like that (Switzerland v Spain). Also, Germany lost to Serbia (How??). So don't be such a hypocrite by saying Germany lost due to a red card when it applies to Australia too. Also, as people have said, stats don't mean anything. Sometimes it's a bit of luck which wins you games. Are you saying Wigan are better than Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and half the Premier League because they beat Chelsea? No.

You made the excuse that Germany lost to Serbia because they had ten men, and Klose isn't even near their best player (Lahm, Oezil, Schweinsteiger, Podolski, etc.). Australia had their best player, top scorer (normally) and regular started sent off. That was why they lost (Like you made the excuse). U.S.A nearly beat Brazil, beat Spain and have looked dangerous at the World Cup. Germany beat Ghana thanks to one moment of magic, sometimes it's just like that (Switzerland v Spain). Also, Germany lost to Serbia (How??). So don't be such a hypocrite by saying Germany lost due to a red card when it applies to Australia too. Also, as people have said, stats don't mean anything. Sometimes it's a bit of luck which wins you games. Are you saying Wigan are better than Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and half the Premier League because they beat Chelsea? No.

You're wrong, the australia-germany game was already pretty much over when Cahill was sent off, germany were 2 up and looking comfortable. Not at all like the serbia game where the red card changed the game, as germany were looking the better team up until the red card. Klose may not be their best player, but he's their top scorer and possibly their most experienced player.

To all you haters:

ts_snp_pop%5B1%5D.jpg

On Topic, think if we play well, we can win. We're two Similar teams in a way..

This is made better by the fact that SNP is also the acronym for the Scottish National Party. :)

I am sure England will win 2-1 - Rooney 34, Lampard 61 + Klose 72.

Shut up. Go away.

I am Argentinean, and if Argentina passes, would love to see England- Argentina. Lots of rivalry there. Well its basically the same with Germany. England knocked us out in 2002, and Germany in 2006. In either, this Sunday we will se some nice epic games.

I wouldn't read too much into what teams have done so far. Sunday is a knock-out game -- completely different to a group game. Germany's squad isn't that great and England stand every chance of progressing if they take the game by the scruff of the neck.

I wouldn't read too much into what teams have done so far. Sunday is a knock-out game -- completely different to a group game. Germany's squad isn't that great and England stand every chance of progressing if they take the game by the scruff of the neck.
the best way ive heard england described is like liverpool. fails miserably to create against against sides playing for a draw, but when the game is more open against more aggressive opposition and becomes high tempo "blood and thunder" knockout football it changes to our favour on the counter attack

Last edited:
Has anyone to been following De **** head kaiser recently( Franz) talking shot about england, what has happened to him, used to be a hero, now he is turing into a ****.

Has anyone to been following De **** head kaiser recently( Franz) talking shot about england, what has happened to him, used to be a hero, now he is turing into a ****.
mmm, i was suprised by his comments hes not usually one for baiting, but he since made anapology. apparently its because he expects england to play a major pat in the world cup, and he was angered by our abject perfomance against algeria

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/world_cup_2010/8757944.stm

mmm, i was suprised by his comments hes not usually one for baiting, but he since made anapology. apparently its because he expects england to play a major pat in the world cup, and he was angered by our abject perfomance against algeria

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/world_cup_2010/8757944.stm

Whats our Performance got to do with him. He must be worried for the germans, It is like Bobby Charlton Insulting the Germans Stlye of football, and saying stupid **** like he did,

Disguisting

Whats our Performance got to do with him. He must be worried for the germans, It is like Bobby Charlton Insulting the Germans Stlye of football, and saying stupid **** like he did,

Disguisting
thats a question you'd have to ask Der Kaiser, but at least he had the balls to apologise.

i gotta say, part of me is happy that we have this route to the final, gemany, possibly argentina if we, win, maybe even spain next...

thats a question you'd have to ask Der Kaiser, but at least he had the balls to apologise.

i gotta say, part of me is happy that we have this route to the final, gemany, possibly argentina if we, win, maybe even spain next...

I would have to say, i am with you. I would rather this route then an so called "easier" route, now England have to Perform. they cant just scrape past teams like Germany and Argentina. they need to be somewhere near there best now.

I found yesterdays press conference with David James quite embarrassing.

All Sky seemed to want to do was ask James questions about penalty shoot outs. Same questions over and over and over again. You could see James was getting really ****** off with it and was ready to walk out.

All Sky seemed to want to do was ask James questions about penalty shoot outs. Same questions over and over and over again. You could see James was getting really ****** off with it and was ready to walk out.

Thats Sky for you.

I would have to say, i am with you. I would rather this route then an so called "easier" route, now England have to Perform. they cant just scrape past teams like Germany and Argentina. they need to be somewhere near there best now.
exactly, we cant just half *** our way through. anything other than our best will be mean defeat.

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

sky are a joke.

I too am very glad we ended up on this route, but I said to my brother before we finished 2nd that I'd prefer it if we had to play the big guns.

Apperently the English fans are having trouble getting tickets for the stadium, the German fans have already got their towels on the seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back