Germany v England Thread

Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok if England wins on Sunday then I will change my Avatar to a England flag and say they are the best team in the World and when you I mean if you lose on Sunday you have to say Germany are the best team in the World and have A German Flag as your Avatar?
he's not saying you need to support England is he?

grow up man.

loves how all the home nations are writing us off already. come back on here Sunday when our lads have proved you all wrong. germany arent push overs admittingly but neither are we. at least we are in the world cup let alone the last 16, something you lot could only dream about! and oh, ozil to run rings around our defence? no, terry will have him in his back pocket all day.
I am Irish and I dont think England will be pushovers and could win.
I just hope that if you do lose you dont find an excuse like every other year

I am Irish and I dont think England will be pushovers and could win.
I just hope that if you do lose you dont find an excuse like every other year

i no its not everyone mate, just ***** me off. of course as an englishmen im going to have faith and confidence in my side and when someone who's side didn't even make it too the world cup tells me otherwise, its just not on lol

i no its not everyone mate, just ***** me off. of course as an englishmen im going to have faith and confidence in my side and when someone who's side didn't even make it too the world cup tells me otherwise, its just not on lol

Think we all know why we didn't make it to the World Cup, We were cheated.

No point talking now I'll post again on Sunday(Possibly Drunk) as I will be celebrating with my Friends as England are in Tears on the pitch :D

Anyways, does anyone know what time K.O is and what channel?..

No point talking now I'll post again on Sunday(Possibly Drunk) as I will be celebrating with my Friends as England are in Tears on the pitch :D

how was you cheated? you didn't win. france scored more goals than you over the two legs, ok so one of them should have been ruled out but that would have still only took you to extra time/penalties.

and ok, make sure you do and when england are celebrating on the pitch, in the streets etc, come back and run your mouth of then.

or just dont post,as we dont care

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

15:00 on bbc one

pfft.

more like your cats and dogs.

edit - banned him for obvs trying to troll/provoke so he's gone.

Nah I wanna rub some salt into some open wounds

Your Pathetic. Go die.

That's got **** all to do with us has it? Your beef should be with France not England.

3:00 BBC 1 dude.

This is all set to be a fantastic match, i think it'll be 1-1 after extra time and we will lose on penalties :'(, unless Podolski takes one lol :p

But in all fairness if we play like we did against Slovenia then i think we'll go 2 nil up but concede 1 goal towards the end of the match and scrape a 2-1 win.
Come on lads let's knock ze Germans out lol

Cheers for the info lads :)

EDIT: BTW, my prediction is 2-1 Germany AET. They just seem too strong for an underperforming England side for me, although it will be a good game.

Apparently Bastian Schweinsteiger is injured
IMO this could go either way as Germany started off well but went downhill
England started **** but after Slovenia have began to rise.... it will be close and I am hoping 2 - 1 England

And for all you other Home nation supporters, if England are so ****, where are you in this world cup ? That's right at home.... get behind us and grow up !

Apparently Bastian Schweinsteiger is injured
IMO this could go either way as Germany started off well but went downhill
England started **** but after Slovenia have began to rise.... it will be close and I am hoping 2 - 1 England

And for all you other Home nation supporters, if England are so ****, where are you in this world cup ? That's right at home.... get behind us and grow up !
i dont want them behind, couldnt care less either way, but they need to grow up.

if they spent as much time improving their football as they do hating us, they'd probably be as this world cup too....

Seriously why is every England thread berated by Immature Scottish/Welsh/Irish people who can't take the fact that their national team aren't as good as England.

If Scotland were in the World Cup and somebody started a similar thread on one of there games you wouldn't catch me posting **** like "LoL Scotttlnad is fooking ***** mate, 10-0 to dee oder team yer!!!1 L0o0o0o0oLS". Grow up, I personally was gutted when Ireland didn't make it and I would prefer to see Scotland there, obviously we English can take abit of banter ( ;) ) but don't make it too repetetive and predictable please.

Isn't worth responding to them. It's jealousy in its purest form.

acting ABE hasnt really got me anywhere, and im not sure why i was, just thought as a scot i was meant to. seems kind of stupid... lol. i think its best that i only support scotland when they actually QUALIFY for something... if they ever do. i wont be acting ABE anymore, yes very hypocritical of me i know feel free to tell me :S i guess im apologising

on topic, i think england have found some decent form, and if they can play as well as they did against slovenia, i think they'll progress, even if the scoreline suggested otherwise. i dont think germany have been particularly impressive in their last two matches. i think it'll be a good match anyway. just to add, i do think england will edge it, and rooney will score ;) im not sucking up btw ..

Last edited:
To all you haters:

ts_snp_pop%5B1%5D.jpg

On Topic, think if we play well, we can win. We're two Similar teams in a way..

acting ABE hasnt really got me anywhere, and im not sure why i was, just thought as a scot i was meant to. seems kind of stupid... lol. i think its best that i only support scotland when they actually QUALIFY for something... if they ever do. i wont be acting ABE anymore, yes very hypocritical of me i know feel free to tell me :S i guess im apologising

on topic, i think england have found some decent form, and if they can play as well as they did against slovenia, i think they'll progress, even if the scoreline suggested otherwise. i dont think germany have been particularly impressive in their last two matches. i think it'll be a good match anyway. just to add, i do think england will edge it, and rooney will score ;) im not sucking up btw ..

you shouldn't have to apologise my friend, we should for having a better footballing nation than you ;)

i joke lol just seems so pathetic when people post **** all over england posts, we're used to it though i suppose

we try? its kinda gey how i cant say we beat france home and away after there world cup campaign. my family are all ABE lol, including my uncle who i idolise. i've just used the family card so im all out now :O funny thing, i used to support england (we were never in anything so yeah lol) when i was a lad, but my uncle was all "naw naw naw ye cannae be doin 'at wee man"

Status
Not open for further replies.