Get Your Personalised FM Signature Image

Frankie you legend! It worked with Google Chrome :D

Lol well atleast I got my dynamic sig now :)

i've downloaded google chrome.. wot do u do after that.. dont laugh if it a stupid question!! lol

You use it as your internet browser lol. Just go on the website and try and register for the dynamic sig :)

can someone please tell me where to find the 'id's' for players.??.

Go on preferences in FM, and go on display and sound, and tick show unique id's box :) Then they will show on the players names and the club and league tables etc :)

Do I copy the BB code into the sig box or the http because when I paste the BB code it says too many images even if I don't have any! But when I paste the HTTP it says invalid file

Do I copy the BB code into the sig box or the http because when I paste the BB code it says too many images even if I don't have any! But when I paste the HTTP it says invalid file

I just copy the BBCode into my signature and it works fine make sure you copy it all i did it the first few times and it did not show

Seems like it's only FM-Base members who like these. I have posted threads about them on 4 other sites so far. 2 have no replies and 2 have been closed due to advertising....I forgot how pathetic some sites are about external links.

nice :)

but...

I don't like this font

Last edited:
These are really good, the other sites don't know what their missing Sean :)

Seems like it's only FM-Base members who like these. I have posted threads about them on 4 other sites so far. 2 have no replies and 2 have been closed due to advertising....I forgot how pathetic some sites are about external links.
Most other sites are weak in comparison to this one Sean,Forums that are dead and have minimal stuff to download,obviously due to the fact that nobody is uploading anything.I wouldn't worry too much about it,this sites reputation is increasing by the day.

same roblem as last week ive put in my details and presed submit but its doing nothing.

Downloaded Crome, but details inand tryed 2 submit but still doin nothing