Looking forward to complete domination next season too. Hopefully a long cup run is on the cards.

Seems I'm wanted by arsenal (... me vomits and dies inside).

Reckon we will climb up a fair few world rankings after this seasons internationals too, me and tracz will keep feeding the strikers :)

How about everton? ;-)

Top scorer! 41 goals by 18 years old! Boooooom

If I go to Arsenal or Liverpool I will hunt myself down and give myself a good solid slap. Why didn't I set my favourite teams, argh

Pre Season

View attachment 73582

I finally managed to arrange a few more challenging pre season fixtures, mainly the Everton one. This was the first time we got to test our squad against Premier League opposition and we did a pretty good job. They managed to score a late winner after we lost a player to injury with no subs remaining, but overall it was a pretty even, tight contest.

The bookies have gone with Frederik Joseph to pick up the Golden Boot again, while Itamar Gissin is the favourite for Player of the season. Time to find out what happens...

View attachment 73579
View attachment 73578

Just a couple of injuries going into the opening day of the season with Tracz out for a day and Wolfe 12 days.

View attachment 73577

The European International League is set to commence in September, drawing us against some of Europe's fellow minnows. We will defiantly be aiming for a promotion to Division C come the end of the season.

View attachment 73580

Thats my season over i guess. ????????????????????????

Get some duct tape and a cup of tea and Tracz can play through that broken leg no problems :)

looking easy again this season. National team beating other minnows too should give us the experience to compete with the big teams in qualifiers.

Thats my season over i guess. ������������������������

That is brutal - here's hoping for a quick recovery!

Up until that point, the season's gone very well so far - loving the 50 goals in 11 games.

Macho Man with the second highest average rating behind top scorer Henry, happy with that!

Nice to see Tracz is still in good spirits even with a knackered leg

November

View attachment 72915
View attachment 72914

View attachment 72913

Internationals

Gibraltar have finally arrived on the International Stage!!

View attachment 72912

View attachment 72911
View attachment 72910

We are continuing to make our presence known on the international stage, improving with every game. A comprehensive victory of our European International League Division D has earned us promotion to Division C come the next tournament.

View attachment 72909

View attachment 72908

View attachment 72907

View attachment 72906
View attachment 72905

View attachment 72904
View attachment 72903

Holy ****, I score a lot of goals...

4 in 13 at international level is woeful though. C'mon me, shape up

Holy ****, I score a lot of goals...

4 in 13 at international level is woeful though. C'mon me, shape up

I noticed that - what is going on there...having said that, I quite like being the nation's leading goalscorer so don't shape up too much!! XD

I see Simon Says scored his second goal against Newport - talk us through that one....

Already too far behind Rob Henry in goal scorer exploits, he's turning into a beast. I'm disappointed Freddy Joseph seems shoved to the right wing, I'm going to use that as the reason for when he eventually leaves.

Still worth less than almost every other player though!

Also Josef - I'm not sure it's hurting you too much being played on the wing, look at your last 5 games...!

I noticed that - what is going on there...having said that, I quite like being the nation's leading goalscorer so don't shape up too much!! XD

I see Simon Says scored his second goal against Newport - talk us through that one....

Depsite being a Goalkeeper, Simon Says is one of our most qualified Penalty Taker..... Hang your heads in shame outfield players! :p

View attachment 72816

Already too far behind Rob Henry in goal scorer exploits, he's turning into a beast. I'm disappointed Freddy Joseph seems shoved to the right wing, I'm going to use that as the reason for when he eventually leaves.

I have to rotate everyone around to try and give everyone equal game time. He is still predominantly playing as a striker though.

View attachment 72815

December

View attachment 72778

View attachment 72777

View attachment 72776

View attachment 72775

View attachment 72774

View attachment 72773

View attachment 72772
View attachment 72771

View attachment 72770
View attachment 72769

The Euro 2020 Qualifying Groups have been drawn and despite our recent rise in the World Rankings, we have still been drawn as the lowest ranked side in a very tough Group. Hopefully we will be ready to compete with 3 of the Worlds top 50 sides!

View attachment 72768

The toughest test yet in France and Sweden, but i believe in us! come on Gibraltar, calling it now, Ciric hattrick vs Sweden!