I'm finding the game to be ok this year. I know iv'e not fiddled my results and i'm pretty sure others haven't either. You must be doing something with he morale and team talks for you to be on a run like that with barca.

You have to ask yourself, what are you doing wrong that everyone else isn't. IM letting *** man do training and pick the team. I can only assume your f'n up team talks if everyones tactics are failing.
I will let the assistant to do the trainig but I cannot let him pick the team.. You can try to use the tactic with Barca also and see what happens. If you want, of course.

I'm using it with Man City and spanking everyone. Also Bournemouth batted well above their abilities in testing. The feedback I have had with the high tempo versions is very positive.

As I said, teamtalks and morale. If you are struggling with everyone's tactic then there must be some variable that's not right.

I see however you've been on other threads bemoaning how all the other tactics don't work. Hmmmm.

Last edited:
View attachment 992907
Not good mate...
I'm starting to seriously think to ask my money back for this year's FM... It is absolutely unbelieveble! I think I've tried more than 20 tactics with Barcelona, each one of them being a big failure meanwhile the people that post them win Premier League with Leicester, Portugal First League with Arouca and so on....

DM version or CM VERSION ?

Chrissy, any advice for using this tactic with a Conference North/South team? Could I change the false nine role and it still be an effective tactic?

Chrissy, any advice for using this tactic with a Conference North/South team? Could I change the false nine role and it still be an effective tactic?

I'd use the DM high tempo tactic. If you are going to change the False Nine, try and use a similar type of support role. Be it Deep Lying forward etc.

Last edited:

I found in the lower league, if you retrain a decent fast winger into the F9 he becomes a nightmare for the two CBs and DMC to get a hold off, the space he creates is great with a quick finisher in the CF role.

For lower leagues, see what suits your players, i find both fast tempo versions are better though. I find for the underdog team the DM's work better but if you are the better side, the CM version.

Each to their own.

View attachment 204686
Playing with Danish side AC Horsens in First Division. The level is similar to League 1, I think, albeit not 100% of the sides are professional status.

Works very well so far :) Knocked out a top flight team from the cup (H)

**EDIT* Forgot to mention that I am projected to finish 6th out of 12

Last edited:
I found in the lower league, if you retrain a decent fast winger into the F9 he becomes a nightmare for the two CBs and DMC to get a hold off, the space he creates is great with a quick finisher in the CF role.

Thanks, I'll give it a go

l'll test for an half season with Leicester City. Finished 12°, but the defense is poor, maybe it depends by skill of my defenders, and the attack duo, Austin - Vardy didn't score so much

P.S Sorry for my bad english, I'm italian :D

l'll test for an half season with Leicester City. Finished 12°, but the defense is poor, maybe it depends by skill of my defenders, and the attack duo, Austin - Vardy didn't score so much

P.S Sorry for my bad english, I'm italian :D

Hey don't apologise. If you upload your save i'll look into it dude.

Hi Chrissy,

Thanks for the tactic, i'm doing some tweak, i made the full back to support
and make look for overlap off because when i got countered, my wing is very very fragile.
Always conceded even in other team first try.

Now i got a problem, number of shots always 10+ but only 1 goal.
How can i make them better? I got plenty of injury so my winger isn't ideal.

View attachment 203838View attachment 203837View attachment 203836

Hey.
Finished my second season with AC Horsens. 1st season I got promoted to the top flight, was predicted 6th got close to 1st.
Next season I was tipped for relegation, but finished 2nd + Cup winner. Thanks lad!

Hey.
Finished my second season with AC Horsens. 1st season I got promoted to the top flight, was predicted 6th got close to 1st.
Next season I was tipped for relegation, but finished 2nd + Cup winner. Thanks lad!

What version dude?

i like this 424 so much,don't know how to call it:
very...domineering, arrogant, overbearing, bossy, brutal...

some thing like that..(6)

End of the season, and a wonderful one!

View attachment 202607

All tournaments annoying CL oO)

View attachment 202605

Player stats

View attachment 202604

Team stats

View attachment 202603

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team: Bayern
all matches simulated
tactic I used GivingItLaldy - not with DM.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you for this wonderful tactic will now try it with Bilbaro :)