THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V2

A WASTE TIME TACTIC HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE OP

CHANGES:

- moved WBR position to DR position

Also, I've updated the PPMs for CWB.

Last edited:
Today I am going to start new save with Sheffield Wednesday this time...with Gladdiator tac. It will be interesting journey :)

CHANGES:

Hey TFF, why did you tweak it like that? Is the DR more stable in defense than the WBR?
What about the offensive performance - is it still the same? :)

Of course I think that you only release an update for your tactics, if it's better than the version before; but I want to know, what exactly is the reason for changing it..

Last edited:
Is the DR more stable in defense than the WBR?

Yes, mate... DR version is more stable in defense but the same time I don't notice any significant efficiency decrease in attack, maybe, only very slight decrease but with this tweak we exchange a very solid improvements in defense for a slight decrease in attack so it's worth changing without any thinking.

Last edited:
0671b-fec921dd-402f-4116-bd1e-0ac9a8ab5318.png

Guys, I've updated the filters and recommend attributes at the OP and added "Finishing" and "Long Shots" attributes for CM_A position.

I find that the optimal level of these attributes around "13" for CM_A position, of course, you can afford it only when you have access to top players for this position.

bump

CHANGES:

Guys, I've updated the filters and recommend attributes at the OP and added "Finishing" and "Long Shots" attributes for CM_A position.

I find that the optimal level of these attributes around "13" for CM_A position, of course, you can afford it only when you have access to top players for this position.

bump

thanks mate, heh pogba is so good for cm (a) position