Goals Fabric & Parked Bus: 4-1-3-2

• Thread starter Thread starter Alaba
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 241
  • Views Views 85K
Hi Alaba,

Change dlp to AP but in download link "offside trap flags" appeared... in previous link offside trap was "NO"... Should we use offside trap? YES or NO ?

Alaba, with your new tactic, you have put Offensiv and no control ?

ok take that back just got smashed by west ham 4 - 0 with this exact tactic....park the bus???? really??? my team is amazin aswell.... koval zouma pappadopolous azpilequeta willems ramires wellington nem hazard oscar admeilson neymar.....worst tactic....ever!!!

ok take that back just got smashed by west ham 4 - 0 with this exact tactic....park the bus???? really??? my team is amazin aswell.... koval zouma pappadopolous azpilequeta willems ramires wellington nem hazard oscar admeilson neymar.....worst tactic....ever!!!

I use this tactic for over a year and the results are very good. So if you have bad results, there is necessarily an explanation

Is it fluid?
Have you players recommend?
Do you have at least ten match with the tactics?

I feel that success in FM 2013 is not based on the tactics but the player management (morale, good post players, etc ...)
I think to be able to say that if the tactic is consistent and you have a good management of players, games run smoothly

not sure why fkn ppl complaining ... its not your fkn tactic to complain .. make your fkn own ..

i think this tactic is solid ... played against barca last night .. got gd result 1-1 without adrian and falcao upfront .. had more shots .. barca only scored from corner ...

keep up peeps

To answer all the questions:

You CAN play BOTH with the offside trap and without. If you have a good defense and a tactic is fluid, the offside trap will work:
So if you choose this setting, go to player instructions and tick the 2 CDs on zonal marking, not man marking.

If you don't want to use the trap, just tick "play offside! "no" and leave instructions as they are.

So, ideally you should play with "attacking", but feel free to switch during the game. Obviously if you're suffering change to control.

Ideally the tactic should be set like the screenshots below. I will post the two versions now, offside & no offside. The style will always be attacking, but feel free to change it to control when you find problems.

did you give it any time?

So guys make sure you have the tactic with the AP in the center of the midfield! not the DLP

Cheers, and good game!

Use it as a backup to V3 Galore. tested home and away, with main team and subs too. My view:

- The midfielders don't do a good pressing, leaving time for the opponents to make the right decisions
- As a result from the above, less possession
- Some 1-2s on the flanks
- Not playing from the defense creates more problems because a bad kick may turn into 4 against 2, since thew team is all attack balanced

Now the good things :) :

- Amazing work at the front with a lot of Tiki-taka
- The WB are amazing exploring the flanks
- The mids work great getting the ball to the box

What i think you should work:

- More coverage of the flanks by the mids (maybe changing to support role). With this, maybe the pressing in the midfield should increase
- More crossing in the line to dismember the defense line, as it gets too crowded sometimes (getting the WB to cross from the line)

In general, this tactic works good and i have not tested it against big teams, only Lille, WBA and Newcastle

My 11: Gea, Jones, Vidic, Walker, Carrick, Evra/Bale, Kagawa, Cleverly, Wilshere, RVP and Rooney

Btw, i'm currently using the one WITH the offensive trap.

If it works, obviously use that....if you see that you suffer many through passes (not goals from set pieces or from individual mistakes obviosuly)!!! change it to the no offisde one

Use it as a backup to V3 Galore. tested home and away, with main team and subs too. My view:

- The midfielders don't do a good pressing, leaving time for the opponents to make the right decisions
- As a result from the above, less possession
- Some 1-2s on the flanks
- Not playing from the defense creates more problems because a bad kick may turn into 4 against 2, since thew team is all attack balanced

Now the good things :) :

- Amazing work at the front with a lot of Tiki-taka
- The WB are amazing exploring the flanks
- The mids work great getting the ball to the box

What i think you should work:

- More coverage of the flanks by the mids (maybe changing to support role). With this, maybe the pressing in the midfield should increase
- More crossing in the line to dismember the defense line, as it gets too crowded sometimes (getting the WB to cross from the line)

In general, this tactic works good and i have not tested it against big teams, only Lille, WBA and Newcastle

My 11: Gea, Jones, Vidic, Walker, Carrick, Evra/Bale, Kagawa, Cleverly, Wilshere, RVP and Rooney

thanks for the feedback! i'll see how it goes with cm's in support mode. By more crossing in the line what do you mean?

apv you're a genius! i made these changes (Crossing from byline and support mode for the two cms) and things are going unbelievably well! won 5-0 away with juventus!

Wow man really thanks for the feedback:

I changed thanks to you:

1) cms to support
2) WBs cross from byline (scoring so many goals like this)
5) SO IMPORTANT (even though it looks useless): I set the sweeper keeper to make short/mixed passes
6) the two cms swap position.

4 games played like this (keep in mind that the tactic is still know fluidly) and no goals conceded and almost 15 scored! lol

will post tactic soon, after some experimenting

P.s. if everybody does some constructive critics...well only do better! thanks again and everybody plz keep me posted

Last edited:
Wow man really thanks for the feedback:

I changed thanks to you:

1) cms to support
2) WBs cross from byline (scoring so many goals like this)
5) SO IMPORTANT (even though it looks useless): I set the sweeper keeper to make short/mixed passes
6) the two cms swap position.

4 games played like this (keep in mind that the tactic is still know fluidly) and no goals conceded and almost 15 scored! lol

will post tactic soon, after some experimenting

P.s. if everybody does some constructive critics...well only do better! thanks again and everybody plz keep me posted
Can you upload it know because i have critical match now :) And i get a lot of goals at corner with this tactic :)

has anyone made this work with a weak squad? or not so good squad? the results shown with this tactic are very good. but bale and danilo as WB's!? and i wont even mention the other world class players. if you want to prove a tactic works and is good, you need to use it against stronger players and opposition than yours and still get the results. if you can manage that, you'll make a believer out of me!

ok gokal here it is!
veez, for the first year i did not have this amazing squad: other than bale i had no world class player:

my first eleven were:

stekelenburg, bale, castan , kirchoff, balzaretti
anchor man lars bender
3 midfielders pjanic tachstidis florenzi
attackers lamela and destro

i would say a middle/top team.

so coming back to the tactic, this i'm uploading now is the final one.
THE ONLY THING YOU MUST CHANGE EVERY SINGLE MATCH is the mentality: in away/tough games, keep "control" as default setting. If you are man utd and play against hull city, you might wanna try attacking. this applies if you need a goal and you see youre creating few CCC.

Let me know!

Last edited:
fair enough. s anyone using a weaker team with this tactic? i will probably give it a go tonight

was the tactic at least accomplished? really strange!? did you use this last one? how where the stats?

has anyone made this work with a weak squad? or not so good squad? the results shown with this tactic are very good. but bale and danilo as WB's!? and i wont even mention the other world class players. if you want to prove a tactic works and is good, you need to use it against stronger players and opposition than yours and still get the results. if you can manage that, you'll make a believer out of me!

veez im going to play a game with AZ in champions league with all ****** subs (got to rest the team). will see how that goes and will post some screenshots. My only good player the subs is destro...

Back