Goals Fabric & Parked Bus: 4-1-3-2

• Thread starter Thread starter Alaba
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 241
  • Views Views 85K
hi Alaba,

which type of general training and match prep. training you are using?

i posted a screenshot this thread...i'll link it if i find it!

Just started testing this tactic out (the newest version). Tried the older version with some difficulties, but this looks like a good style of football for my future champions league winners!

Playing as Arsenal in FMC mode. No transfers in yet, a few players out, but nobody important! Hoping to get in new Wingbacks, because I'm not a huge fan of Andre Santos!
Had tactics training on high all pre-season and only just hit competent with it....hoping that the results will start to get better as the team knows the tactic a bit more now...results have been a bit...inconsistent so far!

Pre-Season:
Loss: 1-2 PSV Eindhoven (Away)
Draw: 2-2 Philadelphia (Away)
Draw: 0-0 Chicago (Away)
Draw: 1-1 Dallas (Away)
Win: 3-1 Montreal (Away)

hi zambo, I always lose on friendlies. I can't understand why. I really can't. so don't worry!

Keep me posted

im gunna have a go on my swansea save they are expected 19th but there players have exceptional stats so should be a laugh

Hey again Alaba, i cant seem to find the screenshot of your training, can you post it again please? its important to know for the tactic to work i think! also OI and matchprep. etc etc.. thanks

Lost 4 of my 5 prep matches also against my own youth xD won 1 against verona (serie B) starting competition now.

guys...i'm vacationing and winning games 7-0, 6-0....Love this! gonna post some other screenshots in a few minutes, now i posted this of the training

hey alaba.have you updated you tactic on here?.very interested to try it out m8.sounds like a really good one.cheers mate

having the worst pre-season ever! 2 draws 1 loss against **** teams! did i just ruin my united save with a **** tactic? im allways sceptic to tactics using no shouts or OI`s, and that training schedule you linked looked, well, no great.....

having the worst pre-season ever! 2 draws 1 loss against **** teams! did i just ruin my united save with a **** tactic? im allways sceptic to tactics using no shouts or OI`s, and that training schedule you linked looked, well, no great.....

Then make your own tactic if you think this is ****

GUYS MAKE SURE YOURE PLAYING WITH CONTROL AS DEFAULT! SWITCH TO ATTACK IF YOU ARE REALLY SUPERIOR TO THE OPPONENT OR IF YOURE HAVIN PROBLEMS SCORING! USE CONTROL AS DEFAULT!

Back