Goals Fabric & Parked Bus: 4-1-3-2

• Thread starter Thread starter Alaba
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 241
  • Views Views 85K
View attachment 285933View attachment 285934View attachment 285935

small update, with the tactic about 90% fluid. using latest version.. how you can get results like you discribe, is beyong me....

dont know if ive lost 4-0 at home to swansea in my life before...

like ive said earlier, im very sceptic to tactic that dont use OI or shouts. those functions are there for a reason, if you dont use them you dont fully use the functions of the game.. no manager in the world would put a team on the pitch with no OI`s or instructions.. you say you win 6-0, 7-0 while on vacation, your assistant must be Guardiola or Mourinho...

i dont meen to be an ******* or anything, i can see you have put in alot of work, so dont mind what i say since many here are happy with the tactic...

Last edited:
i wrote it in capital letters...set control as a strategy. Are you sure you downloaded the correct tactic???

try to re-download and if it's not set to control you do it. than let me know! please do it!

View attachment 285933View attachment 285934View attachment 285935

small update, with the tactic about 90% fluid. using latest version.. how you can get results like you discribe, is beyong me....

dont know if ive lost 4-0 at home to swansea in my life before...

like ive said earlier, im very sceptic to tactic that dont use OI or shouts. those functions are there for a reason, if you dont use them you dont fully use the functions of the game.. no manager in the world would put a team on the pitch with no OI`s or instructions.. you say you win 6-0, 7-0 while on vacation, your assistant must be Guardiola or Mourinho...

i dont meen to be an ******* or anything, i can see you have put in alot of work, so dont mind what i say since many here are happy with the tactic...

my assistant is the one i found at bayern....please check if you have the right tactic. plug & play and give it some time. I appreciate you're tryin to give your opinion, no need to be sorry-

JUST TO BE SURE, download the tactic from the final post.

If you're stuck in a 0-0, then switch from control to attacking. Cheers bro, let me know

ok, will do mate. by the way, you dont use any shouts or OI? just to make sure i dont miss something

thanks mate! let me know! im sorry i think its my bad i should've posted things more clearly from the start

I use the "FINAL 4-1-3-2" tactic yea, look my screenshot..

yes runeaa but you see its set as "offensive"?

The latest tactic should be "control"!!!

Is it clear?

View attachment 285950the tactic is set to "controll" yea. here`s my next game..

my assistant ( johan cruijff ) said several times during the game " our passing is aweful ".

also, oposition`s wingers is killing me, every single time they get around my WB`s is a goal. also, from what i see, the passing is terrible, they give the ball away all the time.. maybe my players are rubbish, but i dont think so. ive trained all my players to fit the positions in your tactic...

ok guys made a little update: changed dlp to ap, so you might wanna try this.

If you dont know how to do it, re download

hey m8...first page under the screenshots! do you see it?

So guys make sure you have the tactic with the AP in the center of the midfield! not the DLP

Cheers, and good game!

Best TACTIC ever! I'm playing with Cagliari an average serie A team with wonderfull results

Thiago Riberio Sau
Casarini Cossu Dessena
Eriksson
Avelar Perico
Ariaudo Astori

Avramov

Thanks a lot mate (H)

Hi Alaba. In certain sections you've said that "control" should be the default. However, i've re-downloaded the latest version (from this morning) and it autonatically goes to "Attack". Which should it be???

If it makes a difference, i'm playing as Liverpool and am currently set up as:

Reina
Agger (BPD), Coates
Enrique, Johnson
Lucas
Allen, Gerrard, Shelvey
Suarez (DLF), Traore

Thanks, hoping this tactic will be decent, screenshots look excellent!

not impressed, many games i have where even on extended highlights the whole half goes by without anything happening at all, will give it more time and update but its already fluid and nt happened for me yet

Back