Goals Galore 2010 - It's back and it's banging 3 Goals/Game

• Thread starter Thread starter koflok
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 975
  • Views Views 284K
unbelievable work bro, especially i like this strikers idea, gj.

By the way started up another file with my Wolves team too with this tactic they played very nice :)

GK. Enyeama
DL.Mika(some tunisian defender)
DC.Reginussen(Zon)
DC.Kryvtsov(stopper)
DR.Zuiverloon(Foley)
DMC.Matuidi
ML.Merino
MR.Kightly(Salvio)
ATTtarget. Mauerhofer(Kanu)
ATTpoacher. Y.Tafer(Doyle,S.Ebanks-Blake)

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

ooh forgot the
OMC. Miljas(Verratti)

Thanks for the tactics. I'm 20 games into my first season with
Chelsea and already 11 points clear at the top. Scored 41 goals and conceded just 5 which is a little strange considering what you said but maybe its because i'm using Chelsea. I have a few doubts
I bought Sergio Aguero and now i'm not sure whther i should play him as ACM (he fits perfectly but i'd have to bench Lampard) or as the Poacher. Right now i'm playing him as Complete forward and Left Striker?? ..... but Anelka seems to be better suited to that role and has scored as many goals as Aguero from the bench.
Also bought Hamsik who is a CM naturally but i'm training him as ACM.
I'm really struggling to find a good player for the right wing .....currently using Kalou and Joe Cole though both are not natural wingers.
And since i'm doing well defensively, i've asked both fullbacks to 'get forwrd whenever possible' and also set to attacking, wonder how this will work out?

msc9xd.png

I don't know if it was luck or your tactic but great work^^)

What a pile of junk.

1-1 to Reading
1-1 to Aston Villa
Lost 2-1 to Tottenham
Lost 4-2 To Bristol City.

Seriously...I left all as downloaded except I lowered A BIT the tempo because Geremi on the right and that quick.

Disappointed.

What a pile of junk.

1-1 to Reading
1-1 to Aston Villa
Lost 2-1 to Tottenham
Lost 4-2 To Bristol City.

Seriously...I left all as downloaded except I lowered A BIT the tempo because Geremi on the right and that quick.

Disappointed.
what team your using? you cant base your judgement after just 4 games cos your team arent gelled

what team your using? you cant base your judgement after just 4 games cos your team arent gelled

Newcastle, Pimped Newcastle :P

I have no new signings in that squad, all been playing at least a season together tbh. Except 1 striker, who only played 1 1/2 matches from those.

Also, I used 2 use 4-1-2-1-2 before, just not diamond, so they should be used to it quick. (also i played a friendsly which I won 5-1, but that was like against a league 2 team :P)

I was Newcastle, won the league by 12 points. It must be you as it is excellent for Newcastle. Also, why the **** are you playing Geremi on the right?

Guys I have a Wonder team but I just can't get the results!! Please help! Yes It's Edited by the way. So please just help me with my tactics... I just cant get the ball up to my strikers. and I'm lacking in defence they seem to always score. (the other team that is)

For those who are having success with the tactic, liking the concept and style of play and pleased with the results, I just can say thank you for having trust (and courage) to use this little tactic and it's great that it has been pleasing so far. Any further inputs and tweaking will be greatly accepted.

Hi bro,Anytips on how to beat west ham at upton park cause i tried 4 times but still got trashed by them i tried playing slow tempo also could not even draw.They using the same formation as me and i'm astonvilla.

When i was leading fulham 2-0,i wanted to change the mentality but i had no confidence so i just stick on to attacking but fulham scored 2 goals and game ended in a draw.

I see you have solve it with your Wolevs team but may i see what formation AV was using?
You should've trust your gut to play more defensively. Even going further, if you are leading and it's by a small margin. You can even pull out your players further deeper to your area (strikers to amcs, amcs to mcs, winger to wingbacks, DMC stay the same, etc) and set sidelines instructions to take a breather - that will set your time wasting to often.
___
Adix : Not editing the tactic to suit your team is the problem mate. Try to configure it so that it can be suitable with the ability of your team.

Not sure if this is a GOOD tactic yet but it is defiantely FUN lol and has really made me enjoy the game with 5-3 scorelines lol. Brilliant work mate.

Please vote on my poll for a team for me to try this tactic with, and i will keep everyone updated with how it works.

Yes that is the whole point of the game.. Scoring goals and having fun while your at it.

___
Tobe2k10 : Slow down the tempo, or even play 'rigid'. What's this 'wonder team' you are talking about btw? If you have this edited team where you just move bunch of players around don't expect magic. They need time to gel in with one another.

I know its just Frustrating becuase I really like this tactic... I have posted my team up there Koflok. My strikers just lose the ball. and they always end up scoring! lol Thanx though

Hi bro,For the Villa formation i am using the same formation as yours the goals galore 2010...Even i try changing my tempo,width and defensive line it can't seem to work against westham..
1 more thing bro for my home matches must i still follow the backroom advise like tempo and width and tweak my settings?

i havnt been using your tactic but i have been using the instructions with this tactic:
View attachment 19231

it seems to be working but one question? what is the best way to play aguero? advanced forward? deep lying? poacher? trequartista?

Sorry but I thought this tactic was supposed to get you scoring and winning matches by 3 goals... I just lost to Ipswich lol. I think I need some help!!

I know its just Frustrating becuase I really like this tactic... I have posted my team up there Koflok. My strikers just lose the ball. and they always end up scoring! lol Thanx though

Well it does give 3 goals or more to MOST of the user around here.:P
Upload me your compressed save game. I'll test it myself then. Thanks.

An update coming now. Delighted really. I have got excellent wins over Sunderland, Wigan, Aston Villa, Everton, Tottenham...
View attachment 19227
Beat Arsenal again!!!
View attachment 19230

Nice.. as always.
You gotta be of the most active and best manager around here mate. Not only you keep updating but also somehow you are able to make the best out of a decent team. Nice! :)

Hi bro,For the Villa formation i am using the same formation as yours the goals galore 2010...Even i try changing my tempo,width and defensive line it can't seem to work against westham..
1 more thing bro for my home matches must i still follow the backroom advise like tempo and width and tweak my settings?

When you say Villa formation are you saying formation you're using with Villa or against Villa? Well if you have try such things maybe it's just one of the days where the tactic just won't work against such tactics. Countered and pwned. lol. Kidding, there's gotta be a way but im kinda stuck as you're not giving enough info about westham. Mind to give screenie on the match stats and their formation?

i havnt been using your tactic but i have been using the instructions with this tactic:
View attachment 19231

it seems to be working but one question? what is the best way to play aguero? advanced forward? deep lying? poacher? trequartista?

That's pretty much the same formation with just 'more' attacking wingers. Vulnerable against counter attacks though.

Aguero is poacher ftw. His pace is just sick.

Thanks for that but I am by far not the best manager, trust me! :P

Last edited:
Sorry I missed a word out but trust me I do not think I am the best on here. Trust me. I could name loads of people better than me; Max, Danny, Harry, DMF, Frankie, Kris etc...

Back