Goals Galore 2010 - It's back and it's banging 3 Goals/Game

• Thread starter Thread starter koflok
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 975
  • Views Views 284K
no prob. am not a native speaker myself.
well i dont really notice that.. just make sure they dont throw long.
try making it a quick throw

Yes. I'll get to that later. Currently i'm out.. soo tomorrow k?

2edytxi.png

Amazing tactics mate^^) I beat Bristol city 4-1 and there 2nd. But I have a question, as you can see I leak goals, I don't think I've kept a clean sheet all season. Is it my defense?

2rqc12u.png

EDIT:

r0pb93.png

Wow! I love you, this tactic is a beast.

Last edited:
I was Newcastle, won the league by 12 points. It must be you as it is excellent for Newcastle. Also, why the **** are you playing Geremi on the right?
Geremi on the right as hes the only RM I have. LuaLua I slod (mistake I know, wanted to loan him) and Joans I sold too because I was certain to play predominantly throught the middle. 4-1-2-1-2 not diamond, 5-3-2, 5-1-2-2, 4-1-3-1-1 are all formations with central mifielders. Oh well, to late to change now. I will invesi n a paces midfielder :P
Adix : Not editing the tactic to suit your team is the problem mate. Try to configure it so that it can be suitable with the ability of your team.

I said I did configure to suit my team :P

I will try again tho. MAYBE I will do better.

Ok, have a look at Tom De Mul. I got him on a free and he was excellent for me. (H)

Gonna invest in Kalou for my Right wing and Vela for my left (both on loan).

Want 2 sell/loan Geremi and Lovenkrands

Midfield

-------------Almiron-----------

Barton----------------Lovendekrands

---------------Emana------------

Just to let you know, have nearly completed 2 seasons using this tactic, as Newcastle. Won the championchip with 97 points scoring 106 goals and conceding 52. Second season I was taken over, and with a bit of careful purchasing I am currently top of the league with 3 games remaining. Unfortunatley, I am on the same points (84) as chelsea but they have 2 games in hand. So I dont stand much chance of winning the league but I didnt expect to anyway.

Currently I am : P35 W26 D6 L3 99gls 45con GD+54 P84

so I have to say this tactic has been a great sucsess for me, and hopefully it will bring me the prem title next season and maybe a cup, aslong as I have some summer transfer funds to bring in a pacy right winger.

cheers for the tactic, good work!

Sounds like your doing really well mate. A lot better than me.

It helps being taken over quite early, one time I played a Newcastle game, and I was being taken over during the summer, Transfer Embargo wasnt great when I had a team that was only just good enough for the champchip, ended up getting relegated on goal difference! Bad times.

Success continued i won again Premier League in my 2nd year and i won fa cup and league cup as well. But i lost in Champions League final, runner up :(. but still succeeding, so far so good. mashcerano is doing **** good on dm position. and torres and dzeko's partnership doing really good, both went until to season without injury. but im doing pretty good worst discipline records :P

Koflok thats fine... thanx again.

Yes I'll gonna try this game now.
Will give you feedback,

I said I did configure to suit my team :P

I will try again tho. MAYBE I will do better.

Now that you've got your decent pacy wingers I do hope it works better. Give me feedbacks :D

Just to let you know, have nearly completed 2 seasons using this tactic, as Newcastle. Won the championchip with 97 points scoring 106 goals and conceding 52. Second season I was taken over, and with a bit of careful purchasing I am currently top of the league with 3 games remaining. Unfortunatley, I am on the same points (84) as chelsea but they have 2 games in hand. So I dont stand much chance of winning the league but I didnt expect to anyway.

Currently I am : P35 W26 D6 L3 99gls 45con GD+54 P84

so I have to say this tactic has been a great sucsess for me, and hopefully it will bring me the prem title next season and maybe a cup, aslong as I have some summer transfer funds to bring in a pacy right winger.

cheers for the tactic, good work!

Amazing tactics mate^^) I beat Bristol city 4-1 and there 2nd. But I have a question, as you can see I leak goals, I don't think I've kept a clean sheet all season. Is it my defense?

EDIT:

Wow! I love you, this tactic is a beast.

Thanks guys. Glad that it's working for you. And the results lived up to the name. Haha

Mate you got yourself a Newcastle competitor. LOL.

Success continued i won again Premier League in my 2nd year and i won fa cup and league cup as well. But i lost in Champions League final, runner up :(. but still succeeding, so far so good. mashcerano is doing **** good on dm position. and torres and dzeko's partnership doing really good, both went until to season without injury. but im doing pretty good worst discipline records :P

another success. with my argentinian squad, copa america.

Well winning Champions League is not always an easy thing. And yes Mascherano is one **** of a DM. I'll play a network game with my mate. Maybe I'll just pick Liverpool if it's doing very well. May I know did you buy any players? Other than Dzeko which you already have stated. :)

____

Did I miss a post to reply? Just woken up. **** you bad hangover.

Lol, there are lots of Newcastle competitors. :S

@Tobe2k10 : I found the first problem with your team. True that it has stars galored players, but you do lack 'speciality' in certain areas. You are lacking 3 roles in this team which 2 of them are the most important positions for this tactic : Defensive Midfielder and Target Man.
Gerrard can play in DM but that is not his natural position so dont expect much and so is Kompany.
You have awesome strikers : Rooney, Villa, Aguero who are probably the best strikers in FM.. but you have no tall player who can finish the crossings. This tactic uses a lot of crossing.
Your team also have no DR, Evra and Marcelo playing at the same time? Attacking yes, vulnerable at right sector very very yes.

Wtf that's the best defense using this tactic so far. Did you do any tweaking on the defense?
If you did.. you are truly a tactic god. :P

Sucks!

I ve played your tactic with As Roma. My team is :

Arthur
Motta Mexes Juan Riise

Daniele de Rosi
Tadei Vucinic
Liedson Totti

Bologna beat me 4-0, Bari beat me 3-1, Inter beat me 1-0, Napoli beat me 4-3, i m on 15th place!!Sooooo???what is wrong???

I ve played this tactic for about 15 matches!!

Last edited:
I think it has got more to do with playing with Chelsea .... i just made both full back amd winger duties to support and made sure i always played Terry as covering defender. But i guess that means scoring less goals too

Back