Goals Galore 2010 - It's back and it's banging 3 Goals/Game

Hey Koflok. Thanx for putting this tactic up. I appreciate the hard work gone in to perfecting this. It's working well for me at the moment.. Still in pre-season and only the one deafeat to Sao Paulo, but I did swap Ronaldo over for Salvio.

I am pleased you put this up when you did as I was losing faith in the game. I just couldn't find a tactic to fit with my team. There still needs a little work doing but I think this one could be the one.

Pre-season goals...

Ronaldo (5)
Beattie (5)
Villa (3)

If you could please take the time out to help me with my team I would appreciate it.. as at the start of pre-season I feel I played alot better.

Thanx

Ok I've won all my opening matches of the season and I'm not complaning but I would have liked to have Scored more goals...

Please Help Koflok

Stoke 1 V 2 Man Utd - Tuncay, Villa, Ronaldo

Man Utd 1 V 0 Burnley - Villa

Hull 1 V 2 Man Utd - Marney, Terry, Beattie

They were matches where I thought I could/should have scored more.

Hey Koflok. Thanx for putting this tactic up. I appreciate the hard work gone in to perfecting this. It's working well for me at the moment.. Still in pre-season and only the one deafeat to Sao Paulo, but I did swap Ronaldo over for Salvio.

I am pleased you put this up when you did as I was losing faith in the game. I just couldn't find a tactic to fit with my team. There still needs a little work doing but I think this one could be the one.

Pre-season goals...

Ronaldo (5)
Beattie (5)
Villa (3)

If you could please take the time out to help me with my team I would appreciate it.. as at the start of pre-season I feel I played alot better.

Thanx
Thanks for having a faith on this little tactic :D
For a start I would play Villa as more of a poacher and Rooney i think more of a deep-lying striker.
Other than that I think you have godlike squad. and btw Kaka fits perfectly there. And you got Messi too :p.
The only problem I think you can have is the lack of aerial ability in front. Both Rooney and Villa's header is 10 and the have low jump despite the short height. For this... I don't know just come out of nowhere maybe setting your wingers to cut inside and lessen the cross ball (sometimes) and fullback to (rarely) might be useful.

and yes you have to score more than that..
are you bringing all those player this season? or it have been for a while?
Because too many changes of player won't work immediately. Need the gelling period. :D

There all new. So I understand that they have to gel. So should I play a narrower game. Letting Ronaldo and Messi/Young cut in won't leave me to short at the back. You reckon I should keep my full backs back. lol

With the team I posted can you do me a favour and do a player by player guide if you're not too busy That would be ace if you could. Or just a first 11 scenario. Thanx you really are my HERO lol

Yea I did.. I'm not the only one I enjoy playing with my favourite players.. Don't forget I have Beattie, Kompany and Lodeiro aswell not exactly 'World Class'

mate as long as you enjoy your game i have no qualms. your team will rule football for the next 7 seasons atleast!!!!

and after 7 seasons you just Genie Scout another 24 godlike regens :D

Pre-season goals...

Ronaldo (5)
Beattie (5)
Villa (3)

Thanx

no offence but
hey with that calibre players, you are underperforming for pre-season friendly games. alright i have to admit this tactic might work for the creator and his first season leeds team, but it is UNORTHODOX!
i assure you that you should just try this tactic, this works better for star-studded team. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/my-man-utd-in-fm-2010-patch-10-1-t24327.html. world class team should deserve world class tactics

i was attracted to this tactic by the title and the results he shown, so i decided to give this a try and took of Hancuryahudi's tactic. But clearly it was a MISTAKE. THIS is not what it is, the screenshots he show on the first topic is all for show, he did not showed us the downside of the tactic at all! The inconsistency, the poor defending

Last edited:
he did mention that the lots of goals would be conceded in the 1st post and the goals scored would probably make up for those conceded

seriously though you are getting very annoying.
what are you even doing here.. not discussing about THIS tactic? just bad mouthing it all the way.
considering it flaming and off topic and I'll have to report to the moderator if necessary.
you are using My Man Utd tactic and not this tactic right?
So i assume you have no CONSTRUCTIVE discussion regarding this tactic..
so for the last time, i politely ask you to not post here.. unless you have something CONSTRUCTIVE and not just 'this tactic is bad. use the other one."

---------- Post added at 07:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 AM ----------

iamfengxiao: seriously though you are getting very annoying.
what are you even doing here.. not discussing about THIS tactic? just bad mouthing it all the way. considering it an off topic and I'll have to report to the moderator if necessary.

he did mention that the lots of goals would be conceded in the 1st post and the goals scored would probably make up for those conceded

Wow somebody's finally reading this. :)

Last edited:
seriously though you are getting very annoying.
what are you even doing here.. not discussing about THIS tactic? just bad mouthing it all the way. considering it an off topic and I'll have to report to the moderator if necessary.

---------- Post added at 07:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 AM ----------

iamfengxiao: seriously though you are getting very annoying.

Wow somebody's finally reading this. :)

'You claim to support feedbacks, but now it is off-topic to have negative ones..

I guess you admit that what said was factual and thus it is badmouth to you since it HIT THE NAIL

'You claim to support feedbacks, but now it is off-topic to have negative ones..

I guess you admit that what said was factual and thus it is badmouth to you since it HIT THE NAIL
get off his back. he cant please everyone as each team has its strengths and weaknesses. i used it with hull city save and it kind of failed cos i lacked quality attackers but then i was succeeding big time with liverpool in another of my test saves. you can switch tactics if you dislike them.

Last edited:
Iamfengxiao. It is simple. Koflox was looking for good feedback and constructive criticism not 'tactic is ****'. So I see it as you either contribute to this thread nicely and give good feedback or you stop posting and stop advertising another tactic. If people want to find another tactic then they will. Cheers. (H)

Well i don't think posts such as this is feedbacks.

this tactics is kinda of unorthodox, as in you cant just automatically use assistant advice, that screws things if you are new to this tactics..

the link
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/my-man-utd-in-fm-2010-patch-10-1-t24327.html

i got enough and switched to hacuryahudi tactic, and it was more consistent, no loses till now yet so i feel anyone who is having trouble with this should try his tactic.

no offence but
... it is UNORTHODOX!
i assure you that you should just try this tactic, this works better for star-studded team. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/my-man-utd-in-fm-2010-patch-10-1-t24327.html. world class team should deserve world class tactics

i was attracted to this tactic by the title and the results he shown, so i decided to give this a try and took of Hancuryahudi's tactic. But clearly it was a MISTAKE. THIS is not what it is, the screenshots he show on the first topic is all for show, he did not showed us the downside of the tactic at all! The inconsistency, the poor defending

You're basically telling everyone to use the other tactic right? Where's the input feedbacks that can actually make this tactic better? Isn't that off topic?

Just because yours was failed when using mine. As cmh9090 said. I can't please everybody. No offence to the creator and all as all of them are great tacticians, but even the highest calibre tactician such as Hancuryahudi, Woody or TBH can't.

Try creating a tactic yourself that can please at least half the people we are pleasing.

---------- Post added at 07:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

get off his back. he cant please everyone as each team has its strengths and weaknesses. i used it with hull city save and it kind of failed cos i lacked quality attackers but then i was succeeding big time with liverpool in another of my test saves. you can switch tactics if you dislike them.

Iamfengxiao. It is simple. Koflox was looking for good feedback and constructive criticism not 'tactic is ****'. So I see it as you either contribute to this thread nicely and give good feedback or you stop posting and stop advertising another tactic. If people want to find another tactic then they will. Cheers. (H)

Thanks for the support guys. At least I know that it's just not me who feels he's getting a bit to 'aggressive' with his (mostly advertising) posts. What you said was a bullseye.

Very much appreciated .

Last edited:
Well i don't think posts such as this is feedbacks.

You're basically telling everyone to use the other tactic right? Where's the input feedbacks that can actually make this tactic better? Isn't that off topic?

Just because yours was failed when using mine. As cmh9090 said. I can't please everybody. No offence to the creator and all as all of them are great tacticians, but even the highest calibre tactician such as Hancuryahudi, Woody or TBH can't.

Try creating a tactic yourself that can please at least half the people we are pleasing.

I apologize for my behaviour, I am a critic. Okay I can stop posting negative feedbacks if you are all so sensitive and want only the positive ones.

But I HOPE you please do not compare yourself with Hancuryahudi. Your tactic is not even half consistent as his is.

All in all, a good experience to know the difference between your tactics and his though.

he did not compare himself with anyone. you assumed that he did. :mad:

koflok, i have 1 problem with the defending.. currently i'm using liverpool, my defenders are ( from left to right ) : Aurelio, Skrtel, Carragher, Johnson.
i don't understand why my defenders are weak against long shots, it seems that they never tried to block or tackle the opponent.
just now i had a match with chelsea and i lost 0-3, 2 of the goals came from long shots by Lampard and Essien. can u helpe me solve this problem ?

im not koflok, but i do suggest that you close down your opponents who have good long shot attributes and prevent them from delivering thunderbolts. worked for me decently ;)

Last edited: