Goals Galore 2010 - It's back and it's banging 3 Goals/Game

• Thread starter Thread starter koflok
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 975
  • Views Views 284K
zigic, crouch, dzeko,

dont forget carodoz and drogba. header scoring machines out there.

Gonna try it in 10.0.1 patch in my Kavala game!I will feedback later!Wish me luck, koflock!!!
I will also make some questions about which player should I buy!

good luck :P
Well I don't exactly know the standards of the league your playing in.. But i can give some pointers about what kind of players you should get.
Will look forward for your feedback. Cheers

The thing is, there is so many different things you can tweak, i seem to find it very hard to get it right, it just seems so complicated, it gets harder every year, i can be a top club and smash it but my club is spurs and i find it very hard to do well with them, i can finish 5th and 6th etc but i can never win many cups or ever win league. And i hardly ever beat top 4.

Well yes. It's not that easy to be number 2 in first season in top flight. I did a lot some tweaking here and there according to the opponent. That's the whole fun of playing this game. Imagine having a tactic which needs no tweaking and still can win no matter what opponent and condition are. All you need to do is continue and submit team. What's the fun of that? lol

But you are spurs, judging from the player you should do well. The attacking players fit just right into the tactic. Do look into what Tobe said. It's all about trying and error and finding the right tweak to your team :)

I can give pointers, but i will need more detail than 'drawing 0-0 at home'. You can give me like match stats or your own analysis like strikers can't score, crosses not connecting, passes being cut, etc.

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

Just realized that the thread is reaching its 300 posts.. and I've just been joining here for 1 week.
Thank you all who contribute to make this tactic better. Sorry for the late update on the tactic..

Cheers.

I haven't try ur tactic yet,but I appreciate your efficiency and co-operation.thank u for that!

good luck :P
Well I don't exactly know the standards of the league your playing in.. But i can give some pointers about what kind of players you should get.
Will look forward for your feedback. Cheers.
Cheers.

I am in Greek Superleague.Don't worry about the standars of the league.I will upload some screenies for you later.

Just bought Dzeko for £16million! I'm Thankful For You Guys As He Is A Legend!! Scored 2 in 2. God I'm Glad This Tactic Came In! Thankyou All For Revitalising My Game!

Well winning Champions League is not always an easy thing. And yes Mascherano is one **** of a DM. I'll play a network game with my mate. Maybe I'll just pick Liverpool if it's doing very well. May I know did you buy any players? Other than Dzeko which you already have stated. :)

Koflok you got a good tactic for freekicks... Mine ae wasted atm..

I am in Greek Superleague.Don't worry about the standars of the league.I will upload some screenies for you later.

Ok mate. Cheers :)

Koflok you got a good tactic for freekicks... Mine ae wasted atm..

Sorry.. do you mean this tactic is good or not good in freekicks? As far as I know it's doing just normally.. Usually some goals comes from direct free kicks, not often though.

*Screenies*

As i am new to manager games i am haveing probs understanding what to look out for during and b4 the game So i have used this tactic as a plug in and play.
With good results.
However can any of you guys help me lmt the oposing teams chances I am haveing the most of the play But haveing about the same amount of chances as the otherteam.Now Thats ok if you win but against say arsenal or chelsea i think i am going to loose badly played chelsea in charity shield and lost bye 2 goals ( i am manu btw)
Can you guys give me a few tipes on how to tinker with my team against diferant teams as i am interested on how you guys think
BTW this is the best tactic i have used And its giveing me sleepless nights as i am thinking how to tinker with it
Please help

its giveing me sleepless nights as i am thinking how to tinker with it
Please help

Same here. LOL.
Seriously tweaking the tactic is very fun. Since you're new and all you should try it :)

I don't really tweak much on the offense as it's already very productive and probably one of the best attacking tactic out there, but the defense is something that has to be worked on.

Honestly I can't give any recommendations as it all depends on the opponent. Some work with man mark some with zonal, etc

As i am new to manager games i am haveing probs understanding what to look out for during and b4 the game So i have used this tactic as a plug in and play.
With good results.
BTW this is the best tactic i have used
Please help

Thanks mate. Cheers. :)

Seems like its a pro tactic.. I'd rly like to try it out, but i dno what team i should be :--(
Any suggestions of what team i should try this tactic with??????

Thx!

Hmmm.. Try it with an attacking team... Try and use the offence as the best way of defence. I'm using a 'Fantasy Team' and its working well. try Arsenal or Barcelona and use them attackingly. Theo Walcott will work as your targetman running on to those balls played in front of him... (Now im tempted to buy him) Self control Tobe self control... lol

Thx bro but i cant see how this can work with barca u need a good defensive midfielder they got toure yaya ye sure but what about xavi and iniesta then? :)

I'd use Xavi as attacking Midfielder. Then if Xavi isn't having a good game or you need a fresh player coming on Use Iniesta as a glorified supersub... But I know what you mean you can't not play both. hmmm...

I used this for Barca, but totally change the philosophy.
There is 2 possibilities.
Playing 'narrow' diamond.. put the ML and MR to 2 CMs.
Messi and Ibra as strikers, Iniesta as AMC, Xavi and Toure as MC and buy a creative DMC like Rossi/Masche.
OR
Play 4-3-3 with AMC pushed up forward as 3 striker - like the one in real life.

Worked like a charm in my network game. :)

Good idea Koflok! So what projects are you working on atm.

Currently I'm not focusing on any game..

Because I am creating this 'Super League' database where all major clubs is playing in one league. The special concept is players are being transformed to young players. Like Del Piero to 21 y.o. and young players to even younger Messi Walcott to 17-19 y.o. (of couse all with adjustment on the CA) and there is no transfer windows, so teams have to stick with their original player material. While doing that, I have created this custom team for a forum (placed on the lower division) with players created according to individual's request. That's the rough idea, but hard to be done.. Got to edit like 2500 players in the database. Maybe I will make one for this forum as well.. :)

But no worries, I have not abandoned this tactic. I'm also playing this and that trying to improve the defense which everyone seemed to be annoyed with. It's **** harrrrrrrrd :(

How are you doing with your team btw? Bought Walcott yet ? lol. He's doing well in my team as poacher and winger.

Hmmm. I Might do... I have Villa, Aguero, Rooney Dzeko and Beattie so don't know if I have room for Walcott. His stats look quite poor. If he's doing amazing for you though then I trust he must be good.

That sounds good. I like playing the game developing youngsters. I have many in the reserves such as Muniain, Babacar and Lodeiro. Plus many more. the reason I have stars Like those above is to train them. That way im left with a little bit of the older generation installed into the youth. I like building an empire.

that database sounds awesome you should definately do one for this forum too if it is not too time consuming.

Haaha yeah,, just put him on right winger. But then again you already have two Ballon d'Or winners. :P

Yeah as I will be definitely finish the database for the other forum, doing one for this forum would not be hard. I will only have to change the custom created club and edit the players in it to fit the criteria of users here. The hard part of editing other players will already be done by then. Still working on the competitions rules which is very frustrating though. So it might take some time to finish. :(

I dont get how to make a new competition. I get the idea but everything has to be very particular doesn't it.

Good luck and well done for giving it a go though.

Lol Yea they are the Ballon d'Or winners. Could try and get Walcott that but don't have the award in the game.

Back