Goals Galore 2010 - It's back and it's banging 3 Goals/Game

Steven Taylor is CB. Zaki has got 21 goals in 26 games.

can you upload the stats of your forwards and wingers? thanks alot
okay i'll post it here tonight

This tactic is superb!! I just destroy Standard Liege in European Champions League with My Manchester United team by 7-2!! Fabio da Silva, Simon Vukcevic and Anderson scored their first goal because of this tactic!! Greatest tactic I've ever seen
thanks mate!
glad it's working for you.

you beat ac milan with leeds 8-1!!!!!
Yes I did !!!! :)

but when i fine them they state unfair and says unfair treatment. will they still learn?
Yes, i believe they will.
When arrived my DMC got red card on his debut. Right after that I warned him.
Not long after that he got another red card and fine him.
Until now he's been good on his tackles.

ok thx for the advice. cant take it when both my dmc are suspended.

I keep mine on hard. Despite quite a few yellow's and red's my DMC's (****, Barton, Smith, Cork) Have saved so many goals with their tackles.

it got me a win over liverpool in the champions league 1-0 and got me a 3-1 win over celtic :)

New version..

Download Goals Galore 2010 v3.2

Changelogs:
Tweaked defense mechanism
Improve corner taking instructions
Other minor changes

Anyone please give me the feedbacks whether it is better or not compared to the original one.

Thanks.

Not a good start there.
okay then.
I'll just add on beta stage so that people know.

Need more feedbacks.

It was a decent start, we dominated but should have scored more. Just drawn 1-1 with Boro but I was expecting that.

Not a good start there.
okay then.
I'll just add on beta stage so that people know.

Need more feedbacks.

It was a decent start, we dominated but should have scored more. Just drawn 1-1 with Boro but I was expecting that.
These are obviously amazing tactics if Newcastle managed a 1-1 draw with the mighty Boro using them. Good work. :D

They scored in the 87th minute. **** you Gary O'Neill. :mad:

Hey need a new challenge here. My Leeds is getting imba. 18 straight league wins already.
Any challenging teams to play?

that's the one on Blue Square right?
Maybe I'll give it a try. Have been wanting to try a team from the very bottom. Should be interesting :)

that's the one on Blue Square right?
Maybe I'll give it a try. Have been wanting to try a team from the very bottom. Should be interesting :)
Yeah,Blue Square Premier.They start with -25 points i think.

Hey need a new challenge here. My Leeds is getting imba. 18 straight league wins already.
Any challenging teams to play?

Can please give us some screenies of your recent run and of your league position,mate?;)