Goals Galore 2010 - It's back and it's banging 3 Goals/Game

Well you are not going to score that every game are you. Though you will probably win one in three by three goals or more...

oh man i gotta say this is best tactic i've ever used. i won premier league with liverpool on 1st season.
btw im using ur 1st version, which is great ! I don't think it need tweak. in premier league i scored 85 and conceded 26 yet.
even ngog is playing great as target man lol.
i bought di natalie and zucclini. di natalie was great but he injured for 3 months :( and but this tactic is still working.
oh and defensive midfielders always get yellow card, not straight red card, you better be change them in 60 minutes when they got yellow. so that means u need at least 2 good dm and 1 decent dm.

Last edited:
hi mate u don't use the patch 10.1.1, but did u create this tactics with the 10.1.0??? 'cause I'm not playing with any patch, do u think it will work the same???

_perfido_

oh btw this tactic is not working against ancelloti chelsea tactic! but otherwise great!

this tactic work against chelsea. i play as liverpool. past meetings with the tactic, 3-0, 2-2 and 3-0.
and with the tactic, the amc position scores alot.

Seems like the version 3.2 not working too well.. Gonna remove the link.

Testing version 3.5 :)

---------- Post added at 04:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 AM ----------

as far as it goes, i am gonna compare your tactics to Hancuryahudi My Man Utd in FM 2010 Patch 10.1, by completing one fresh season each

i am not achieving the average 3-4 goals per game...

What Chris said.. :D
It do scores a lot to me..as it is made to suit my team with the mentioned criteria.
You should try to tweak it a little to reach the optimum results

oh man i gotta say this is best tactic i've ever used. i won premier league with liverpool on 1st season.
btw im using ur 1st version, which is great ! I don't think it need tweak. in premier league i scored 85 and conceded 26 yet.
even ngog is playing great as target man lol.
i bought di natalie and zucclini. di natalie was great but he injured for 3 months :( and but this tactic is still working.
oh and defensive midfielders always get yellow card, not straight red card, you better be change them in 60 minutes when they got yellow. so that means u need at least 2 good dm and 1 decent dm.

Thanks mate. Great that's its working well for you! :)
And yes I do substitute like that to avoid finishing the game with just 10 men on the field. haha.

hi mate u don't use the patch 10.1.1, but did u create this tactics with the 10.1.0??? 'cause I'm not playing with any patch, do u think it will work the same???

_perfido_

Well this was firstly made in Demo and then modified in 10.1.0. So I believe it will work on the unpatched one.

this tactic work against chelsea. i play as liverpool. past meetings with the tactic, 3-0, 2-2 and 3-0.
and with the tactic, the amc position scores alot.

Yes the AMC scores a lot.. My buonanotte just got a hat-rick. 2 goals with his head! Not bad for a 160cm or so player :p

chris how you gettin on with newcastle mate

Won the Championship with 97 points and scored 95. Goal difference of +50. Zaki scored 32! Zaki, Sapara, Jack Cork and Tom De Mul are amazing with this tactic.

The scoring has stopped, and i'm conceding more. As you can see, most of the teams i haved struggled against are weak ones. I have not changed anything, this is the 1st version tacticView attachment 18826

Won the Championship with 97 points and scored 95. Goal difference of +50. Zaki scored 32! Zaki, Sapara, Jack Cork and Tom De Mul are amazing with this tactic.

Hahas Championship got pwnd. :p

The scoring has stopped, and i'm conceding more. As you can see, most of the teams i haved struggled against are weak ones. I have not changed anything, this is the 1st version tacticView attachment 18826

Honestly even the greatest tactic with the greatest team OF ALL TIME (Kanye Style) can't always win games by 3-4 margins. I mean at least you scored more than one and you're winning. Still haven't crack the Diablo tactic for the current FM :p
Btw did Hull you watch the Hull game?
I just discovered that it's rather hard to crack down teams who either uses 5 midfielder or sit back and doesn't close down. It's hard to find spaces there. Only scoring from crosses. Through balls are very limited.

@izzy666 :
Well in general it's good.
But what tactic doesn't work with teams like Brazil? Haha.

Coolcool man. i´ll try it out with my Sunderland. Got Bent and Gignac on the top. Bought in Filipe too.
My main trouble is too find the creative OMC though. Malbranque maybe. hmm. Verratti got bought.

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

do i have to download it? or can i jus take the instructions you made here on the site?

the hull game they were spamming ppl into the box when i had the ball and had like 2 ppl around my strikers once they got the ball.

Coolcool man. i´ll try it out with my Sunderland. Got Bent and Gignac on the top. Bought in Filipe too.
My main trouble is too find the creative OMC though. Malbranque maybe. hmm. Verratti got bought.

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

do i have to download it? or can i jus take the instructions you made here on the site?

Well downloading the tactic would be the easiest way since you'll just have to plug, tweak a bit and play :)

the hull game they were spamming ppl into the box when i had the ball and had like 2 ppl around my strikers once they got the ball.

Yes that's make our team in a pickle. One way is long shot although I don't like it. But usually such team are vulnerable once attacking. Can be countered very easily, if you get the chance.

aha i see..,thanks.

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

tweak a bit and play? how u mean. sorry.
its like more individual instructions on the players?

Yes, exactly. You wouldn't be wanting a 2-long shot-attributed guy to have his long shot instruction to often. :)

koflok, how long have you used this tactic? i dont think i'll be using this tactic anytime soon unless i have problems with my tactic cause it has been somewhat countered by AI in my game. Lost 2-1 to watford was 1 result. GREAT tactic at first but as i said, has been countered in my game. (and the 1 goal i scored against watford was a fluke goal)

Been using this tactic for about 8 games now starting in October, not 100% sure on it but I can't complain.

Lost my first 2 games settling in. But since then I've beaten Wolves, Newcastle, Stoke, and Bristol City 3-1 / 4-1 each time, the real test will be tonight against Everton, Chelsea, and Villa, and Wigan in the League Cup.

8 games' too little. nvm maybe i shall wait till a patch of good form before trying the tactic out. anyways when it works, it seriously DOES work.

8 games' too little. nvm maybe i shall wait till a patch of good form before trying the tactic out. anyways when it works, it seriously DOES work.

I actually started using it because of poor form, I lost a couple more settling in, which destroyed the squad harmony and board confidence, but since then it's all been going well. But like I said it's still early days yet, and i've not faced much opposition.