Goals Galore 2010 - It's back and it's banging 3 Goals/Game

Its all on the first page.. Hasn't been updated though until the current one though.
I'll upload it as soon I got to my laptop. :)

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

Yeah,Blue Square Premier.They start with -25 points i think.

Wow that's what I call a challenge there! :p

did you start out scoring alot or little? because i play manchester united and have villa and dzeko, ribery but still cant score alot, already played 8 friendly and few competitive matches.

did you start out scoring alot or little? because i play manchester united and have villa and dzeko, ribery but still cant score alot, already played 8 friendly and few competitive matches.

I did score a lot but that is because I was in League 1 and Leeds are strong contender there. More importantly I didn't make a lot of changes to the team.

One problem might be that your buying a lot of player I supposed? So their teamwork haven't established and hasn't gel in with the team and tactics.
You do play villa as poacher and dzeko as target man right? You can dzeko's role to deep lying forward.

lads im spurs not scoring loads why is this im using 10.1.1 vers also have van niestelroy up front whats going onnnn HELP

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

My results:-
Arsenal L2-1
Man City W2-1
Bolton D1-1
Blackpool W 4-1
Stoke D1-1

Why aint i winning :(

Can please give us some screenies of your recent run and of your league position,mate?;)

can you upload the stats of your forwards and wingers? thanks alot

as promised..

leedstable.jpg

formw.jpg

my wingers

merino.jpg

walcott.jpg

look at merino's assist..
now walcott hasn't really settled in yet. but his running have been nice and lately begin to getting assits from the byline.

the strikers
cardozo.jpg

beckfordj.jpg

the goals says it all :)

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

lads im spurs not scoring loads why is this im using 10.1.1 vers also have van niestelroy up front whats going onnnn HELP

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

My results:-
Arsenal L2-1
Man City W2-1
Bolton D1-1
Blackpool W 4-1
Stoke D1-1

Why aint i winning :(

ur using van nistelrooy as what? right striker yes?
i'd prefer crouch and defoe duet though.
right and left winger you got lennon and dos santos
modric can be AMC although he can play on the left and put palacios up there.

the tactic should fit perfectly in theory. maybe a decent DMC would improve it overall.

I've just draw 1-1 with Standard Liege in UCL.

I'm with Chelsea and I have a super team..I don't know why I lose points :|

forgot to add that i didn't create the tactic based on 10.1.1. although i don't think that affect that much since it's just a minor update from 10.1.0

tryed it with lennon and crouch n defoe lost 3-0 everton

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

how do u start a game with 10.1.0 not 10.1.1

@jimmy:
well thats weird.
i just played this tactic with tottenham and the results were fine.
6 games
5 wins
1 draw
with constantly scoring 2-3 goals.

@k3r0s3x
are you using it for the first time and halfway onto the season?
if yes, then it means that it hasn't gel in with the team yet.
its harder to adapt tactic without playing it some game first and expect maximum results from it.
btw post your current fixtures please and one match with the ratings on it.
i want to see how it goes in the season and which ones plays bad.
please indicate from which match did you use the tactic. thanks :)
asap pls coz i'll be going offline in a while
____

currently taking over wolves halfway through the season for fun. in a very terrible shape this team sitting bottom of the league.

Last edited:
how do u start a new game on version 10.1.0 not 10.1.1

by not patching to 10.1.1? it's the new patch right? haven't download it yet.

btw post your fixtures just like k3r0s3x and the match stats on the everton game. thanks.

Here's my fixtures:

I used you're tactic from the first game:
http://i49.tinypic.com/6r62l1.png

Edit: Oh..and my next game is with City, the team on the first place.. :D

to be honest you got nice results there.
6r62l1.png

you score big and get a clean sheet at home. and on away you did by a 2 goal margin.
on hull i reckon they played a right tactic that counters.
i mean you can't just plug and play. do some tweaking especially on away games as suggested by assistant manager.

i got my 18 winning streak by doing that little changes in matches :)

still.. your results are just fine. out of 15 points in EPL you got 13.

and yeah city is really good here. lost to them last season. dang.

Last edited:
Yea..but i mean, in the "important" games, i've lost points.

With Hull and Standard....very weak games..

Oh...now i see that yes, the results are fine.

But at what little changes do you mean ?

P.S 3-0 with City

Well yeah that is rather unlucky.
Believe it or not one of my hardest opponent is Newcastle. Sometimes our player (especially if playing a big team) can be very complacent against smaller teams. True story :D
You won against City? Nice one :)
Glad that its beginning to fit well.

Little changes such as tempo, width, and other stuffs your assitant is suggesting you in Pre-Match Meeting.

If you got time.. reading this will be very useful. http://sortitoutsi.net/forum/topic/43940-home-and-away-tactics-the-lie-you-believe/

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

gonna go offline now.

how do u start a new game on version 10.1.0 not 10.1.1

dude still waiting for your fixtures and match stats on the vs everton one.
very curious about the what went wrong that can trash a very good team like tottenham.
just post the screenie here and i'll take a look tomorrow morning.

When you will be online again, please explain to me what Tempo and Width meanse :))

I'm playing FM from 09, but i don't know what that 2 things mean..:D

Read the Tactical Theorems. Very complete. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/tactical-theorems-10-t22250.html

but for those two

Tempo is - in simple - the speed of your team plays. Barca is one of the fastest tempo teams I believe. However it need good (and fast) players and with good passing if im not wrong.

Width is the wide of your team plays. The bigger the width, the more spread out your team plays. I think it's good to exploit spaces and draw opponent away from default position but it can be vulnerable against counter attacks.

Again read http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/tactical-theorems-10-t22250.html . Before creating tactic and stuffs I used to read that to understand the mechanism of the game and it helped a lot.

Oh yeah I'll be online tomorrow... It's like 1 AM here in Indo so Im gonna crash. Gonna wake up late tomorrow and play futsal in the morning. So probably... 10 hours from now :)

OK..thx a lot.

Playing with Liverpool now, let's see what happens :D

Edit: 1-1
Torres equalised in '77 :( Oh..good result tough :D

Last edited:
as far as it goes, i am gonna compare your tactics to Hancuryahudi My Man Utd in FM 2010 Patch 10.1, by completing one fresh season each

i am not achieving the average 3-4 goals per game...