** Goals & Glory *** Complete dominance, over 110 goal in a season*******JASSAR

• Thread starter Thread starter jassar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 321
  • Views Views 152K

what is the most preferable team formation that i can make my new tactics on ........

• 4-4-2 flat

Votes: 41 12.1%
  • 4-4-2 with AML & AMR

Votes: 60 17.7%
  • 4-1-2-2-1 with 2 CM & 2 AW

Votes: 50 14.7%
  • 4-2-3-1 with 2 CM ,1 AMC,2AW

Votes: 188 55.5%

• Total voters
Jassar, iv been playing with your modern warefare 442 recreated and had a lot of success but i am after a alternative tactic, looking through your other tactics and reading the post the goals & glory sounds like its another great tactic, I'm going to use it on my online battle (Real & Barca) I will start with the goals & glory but to say if I'm losing on 70th minutes is the super heavy more attacking?

Jassar, iv been playing with your modern warefare 442 recreated and had a lot of success but i am after a alternative tactic, looking through your other tactics and reading the post the goals & glory sounds like its another great tactic, I'm going to use it on my online battle (Real & Barca) I will start with the goals & glory but to say if I'm losing on 70th minutes is the super heavy more attacking?

yes u got it mate

Do you use the same setup in the change with AML and AMR version as the orignal 442, like the shouts and etc,sorry for bad english:P

yes its all same and please keep that tactics talk on that tactics page it will cause confusion ,,thanks

Been trying you tactic with Basel in Switzerland. And so far doing good. 17 wins and 5 draws 0 loses in the league so far. Unfortunatly lost my last qualifying match to the Champions league 3-0 and lost 3-2 total. Doing well in europa league so far. Won my grp infront of Inter, with 1-1 away and 1-0 at home vs them. Won the 1st knock out round in Europa League also with a 2-1 agg win against Napoli :)

Been trying you tactic with Basel in Switzerland. And so far doing good. 17 wins and 5 draws 0 loses in the league so far. Unfortunatly lost my last qualifying match to the Champions league 3-0 and lost 3-2 total. Doing well in europa league so far. Won my grp infront of Inter, with 1-1 away and 1-0 at home vs them. Won the 1st knock out round in Europa League also with a 2-1 agg win against Napoli :)

keep up the good work

Started a save with Ajax and just don't seem to be getting the results. Be very lucky in a match if my team ever get a clear cut chance. Too many draws.

1st season with Newcastle won prem, fa cup and runners up in Europa League

Started a save with Ajax and just don't seem to be getting the results. Be very lucky in a match if my team ever get a clear cut chance. Too many draws.

u need right type of players for every tactics and make tactics fluid faster ...than u can improve

I'll keep going with it for a full season and see how things go, being the best team in the league do you think I should be starting with the super heavy tactic more?

I'll keep you posted on how it goes, seems to be more problems with scoring when using the 2 tactics which play with a CM instead of a CAM.

Even though technically speaking he doesn't match the suggested winger attributes. Fischer is quality.

Last edited:
I'll keep going with it for a full season and see how things go, being the best team in the league do you think I should be starting with the super heavy tactic more?

I'll keep you posted on how it goes, seems to be more problems with scoring when using the 2 tactics which play with a CM instead of a CAM.

Even though technically speaking he doesn't match the suggested winger attributes. Fischer is quality.
make goal and glory ur main tactics and the other two as backups ..this way u will make ur team fluid with all three ...and yes at home u can play with superheavy

make goal and glory ur main tactics and the other two as backups ..this way u will make ur team fluid with all three ...and yes at home u can play with superheavy

The problem with goal & glory is my team never seem to have a chance...only ever on super heavy do the team play well.

Most times i've played with goal & glory I have it set to key highlights and there are none for my team. Hardly ever attack.

The problem with goal & glory is my team never seem to have a chance...only ever on super heavy do the team play well.

Most times i've played with goal & glory I have it set to key highlights and there are none for my team. Hardly ever attack.

try with super heavy than as ur main tactics

Testing it with Real Sociedad. First game againt barcelona (away) lost 2-0 but i missed a penalty and got 3ccc!!! The scored the 2-0 on a counter! I hope to test it more in the weekend and will post results.

BANG on .Look at my Southampton .brilliant awesome world class
won the capital cup .qualified for euro cup ,but i don't want the euro cup as champions league here i come

View attachment 332162View attachment 332163View attachment 332164View attachment 332165View attachment 332166View attachment 332167View attachment 332168View attachment 332169View attachment 332170View attachment 332171

jassar you are a savor .was gonna quit playing this game now wont

very well done mate ......hope u do good in ucl

I've tried this with my Frankfurt save but just can't seem to get it working. My defence is admittedly still pretty basic compared to other teams in the league, but 3 seasons in I didn't expect to lose so much :(

Im not too comfortable with using just one tactic. So which one should I use for Home Games and which one should I use for Away Games if so? Thanks in advance, greatly appreciated! :)

Back