** Goals & Glory *** Complete dominance, over 110 goal in a season*******JASSAR

• Thread starter Thread starter jassar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 321
  • Views Views 152K

what is the most preferable team formation that i can make my new tactics on ........

• 4-4-2 flat

Votes: 41 12.1%
  • 4-4-2 with AML & AMR

Votes: 60 17.7%
  • 4-1-2-2-1 with 2 CM & 2 AW

Votes: 50 14.7%
  • 4-2-3-1 with 2 CM ,1 AMC,2AW

Votes: 188 55.5%

• Total voters
Witch one do you think will work best with Dortmund?

Dortmund is a strong team ....keep goal& glory for most of the matches except munchen away(for that underdog) and when u are around 70 min and winning turn to underdog that will keep the opposition that is pressing hard for attack from scoring

Dortmund is a strong team ....keep goal& glory for most of the matches except munchen away(for that underdog) and when u are around 70 min and winning turn to underdog that will keep the opposition that is pressing hard for attack from scoring
Thanks will give a try

2DYqO.jpg

There you have it, folks.

And this is without editing or anything, just sick...

I had quite poor results with these tactics. Perhaps my team is not stacked like most. Was averaging less than a goal per game and got sacked. Gonna give it another go with whatever second hand team is willing to take me.

This tactic not work, why? I tested it with any team and always loose

looking through these post am i right thinking the super heavy tactic is the better tactic out of the 3?

Hmm not that impressed so far for my Monaco team to be honest. The discipline and defending are both shockingly bad. I've given away 3 penalties in the opening 6 games. The defence is shambolic. I have conceded 12 goals in the opening 7 games, and only scored 11. Also got knocked out in the first round of the cup, losing 2-1.

So from the opening 7 competitive fixtures i have won 2 lost 2 drawn 3

Back