** Goals & Glory *** Complete dominance, over 110 goal in a season*******JASSAR

• Thread starter Thread starter jassar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 321
  • Views Views 152K

what is the most preferable team formation that i can make my new tactics on ........

• 4-4-2 flat

Votes: 41 12.1%
  • 4-4-2 with AML & AMR

Votes: 60 17.7%
  • 4-1-2-2-1 with 2 CM & 2 AW

Votes: 50 14.7%
  • 4-2-3-1 with 2 CM ,1 AMC,2AW

Votes: 188 55.5%

• Total voters
Im not too comfortable with using just one tactic. So which one should I use for Home Games and which one should I use for Away Games if so? Thanks in advance, greatly appreciated! :)

Suppose if you are Chelsea .. Use superheavy against weaker opponents (Only Home Games) like Reading, QPR, Norwich, Sunderland etc... Use goal&glory in Away Games against same opponents. but Against strong opposition like United, City, Arsenal even Tottenham.. Go for goal&glory in Home games and underdog or goal&glory in Away games.

Suppose if you are Chelsea .. Use superheavy against weaker opponents (Only Home Games) like Reading, QPR, Norwich, Sunderland etc... Use goal&glory in Away Games against same opponents. but Against strong opposition like United, City, Arsenal even Tottenham.. Go for goal&glory in Home games and underdog or goal&glory in Away games.

thanks mate

Thanks very much, greatly appreciate it!

only if a bigger club playing away for home against big clubs and for underdogs yes u should in all the away games

So...if you are big club like milan and you play against top team barcelona on away, then change to counter?

Well...i didnt understood right.

Thanks, mate ;)

i mean to say is no matter what when u go to play away from home against Barcelona , even if u are manu u are the weaker team , so i will suggest that u start with the underdog tactics there and ,if u score than keep going with the underdog , if they score than change it to the goal & glory tactics

really impressive work mate...... u need a lot of good players as u just went to premiere league and especially Europe ...keep up the good work

I have a question jassar, I started a new game with QPR, what do you think is the tactic that best suit them? maybe the underdog one... I was playing until now with the main one and it becames very difficult to win, lost last game 0-1 home against swansea. I'm starting to get disapointed.

Jassar, as a plug n play tactic, should I use the classic version or the original? Thanks :)

hi jassar, first of all, awesome tactic...

just wondering if I want to play Andy Carroll or Danny Graham that sort of (TargetMan/DeepLyingForward) could I still use ur tactic. Any tweaks reccommended? Target Man Supply = To Head?

I have a question jassar, I started a new game with QPR, what do you think is the tactic that best suit them? maybe the underdog one... I was playing until now with the main one and it becames very difficult to win, lost last game 0-1 home against swansea. I'm starting to get disapointed.

yes u can start with the underdog one

hi jassar, first of all, awesome tactic...

just wondering if I want to play Andy Carroll or Danny Graham that sort of (TargetMan/DeepLyingForward) could I still use ur tactic. Any tweaks reccommended? Target Man Supply = To Head?
yes u can stilll use this tactics,no need to tweak anything

Back