** Goals & Glory *** Complete dominance, over 110 goal in a season*******JASSAR

• Thread starter Thread starter jassar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 321
  • Views Views 152K

what is the most preferable team formation that i can make my new tactics on ........

• 4-4-2 flat

Votes: 41 12.1%
  • 4-4-2 with AML & AMR

Votes: 60 17.7%
  • 4-1-2-2-1 with 2 CM & 2 AW

Votes: 50 14.7%
  • 4-2-3-1 with 2 CM ,1 AMC,2AW

Votes: 188 55.5%

• Total voters
thanks for the classic mode tactics jassar have you tested them or not?
i cant wait to get going in a new save thumbs up.

Great Tactic!

Won treble with Arsenal

Amazing tactic!

Some screenshots
(Capital One Cup, FA Cup, PL Matches and Table and Transfers)

View attachment 331482View attachment 331483View attachment 331484View attachment 331485View attachment 331486View attachment 331487View attachment 331488

Screenshots of some memorable matches (including CL final vs Barca)

View attachment 331489View attachment 331490View attachment 331491View attachment 331492View attachment 331493

Screenshots of Top performers (Didn't get the best out of Neymar .. If somebody could help me with that)

View attachment 331496View attachment 331497View attachment 331498View attachment 331499View attachment 331500View attachment 331501View attachment 331502View attachment 331503View attachment 331504View attachment 331505

And at last need to admit something.. that underdog tactic didn't work well but goal&glory works like a charm (i mostly used it) and superheavy is good too

sorry mate i haven't used it till now ....as i don't play usually with classic tactics ....some people love them so that why i updated it .....m sure it will work too ....just waiting for u guys to try and give all of us the feedback

Won treble with Arsenal

Amazing tactic!

Some screenshots
(Capital One Cup, FA Cup, PL Matches and Table and Transfers)

View attachment 331482View attachment 331483View attachment 331484View attachment 331485View attachment 331486View attachment 331487View attachment 331488

Screenshots of some memorable matches (including CL final vs Barca)

View attachment 331489View attachment 331490View attachment 331491View attachment 331492View attachment 331493

Screenshots of Top performers (Didn't get the best out of Neymar .. If somebody could help me with that)

View attachment 331496View attachment 331497View attachment 331498View attachment 331499View attachment 331500View attachment 331501View attachment 331502View attachment 331503View attachment 331504View attachment 331505

And at last need to admit something.. that underdog tactic didn't work well but goal&glory works like a charm (i mostly used it) and superheavy is good too

awesome work mate .....my suggestion will be play giroud up front as he is a amazing striker in fm 13 and play neymar on the wings i am sure he will score a lot in that position

awesome work mate .....my suggestion will be play giroud up front as he is a amazing striker in fm 13 and play neymar on the wings i am sure he will score a lot in that position

I Played him everywhere Right wing, Left Wing, Advanced Forward, Advanced Playmaker..
I also read somewhere in your posts that Right Winger will score more than left.. so i played him at Right most of the time... but lets see how it goes next season :)

until now...
I'm FAR RABAT ... Team from Morocco
7fac4416ab256b6b40a91927e4b1cceb.png

this one works amazing for my southampton save... awesome work mate...

but I've a question which is not necessarily pertaining to this tactic in particular but in general...

could anyone please let me know if there is any truth to this---
when I save the game( i do it at the 'submit team' page before leaving the game) and then start it again later, i've found that if in that first match I get a victory then my results in rest of the matches are usually positive. And if I get a draw/loss in that first match whenever I load and continue to play again, my results later are worse than normal...( is this a bug in the game)...

also the same thing happens with injuries, if a player gets injured in the first match I play after I load and continue my save, then my players keep getting injured later as well(more than usual)

keep in mind that before leaving the game I always save it at the submit team page for the next match... and I noticed the same thing in fm12 as well...

I have the latest 13.3.3 patch which I downloaded via steam...

any thoughts are welcome...
thanks...

There is a classic version for this? Where?
I prefer to use classic tactics on plug n play mode. A lot more efficient.

this one works amazing for my southampton save... awesome work mate...

but I've a question which is not necessarily pertaining to this tactic in particular but in general...

could anyone please let me know if there is any truth to this---
when I save the game( i do it at the 'submit team' page before leaving the game) and then start it again later, i've found that if in that first match I get a victory then my results in rest of the matches are usually positive. And if I get a draw/loss in that first match whenever I load and continue to play again, my results later are worse than normal...( is this a bug in the game)...

also the same thing happens with injuries, if a player gets injured in the first match I play after I load and continue my save, then my players keep getting injured later as well(more than usual)

keep in mind that before leaving the game I always save it at the submit team page for the next match... and I noticed the same thing in fm12 as well...

I have the latest 13.3.3 patch which I downloaded via steam...

any thoughts are welcome...
thanks...

thanks mate and i dont know exactly about this bug thing ...never noticed it maybe someone else can answer that better

Hi There,

want to try a save with Leeds, would Goals&Glory be the good one or the underdog ?

Last edited:
Hi There,

want to try a save with Leeds, would Goals&Glory be the good one or the underdog ?

As the title of the tactics says ... Goals & glory is for normal home matches and better away
Underdog is good do teams that are weaker than opposition
So check ur opposiotion , than decide the tactics

Last edited:
yea it was kinda a stupid question :P thx anyway for answering it :)

Testing out this tactic with my Lazio save.

Played 6 pre-season games against easy teams to boost my team's morale. I didn't like the playmaker at CM in the Goal&Glory tactic so I've been using the ultra-attacking one(or super heavy/whatever it's called, with the playmaker at AMC) Started off with a 5-0 win to Genoa away, came home to beat Juve 3-2(thanks to a freak goal which was supposed to be a cross). Had Inter at the San Siro next, started off with the attacking one, and I did score before half time, but my striker got sent off right after the break so I shifted to the underdog and managed to win 1-0. Drew 1-1 with Napoli next and then had an awful performance against Cagliari(we were the home team, but drew 1-1 and had only 1 shot on target and 47% possession)

So, I started really well but results have been worsening, and some players don't play well at all even though they have the stats(Klose for example has an average 6.1 rating in the league even though he should be an awesome AF according to his stats) However, my other striker has been scoring although he's suspended for 3 games having been sent off at Inter and my AML Zarate has been scoring consistently as well(even though you said the AMR scores more, my AMR has been leading my team in assists). Defensively, my CBs have been *****, atleast one of them gets a rating below 6.2 at the end of the game, and I almost always have to sub them off before they make a mistake that leads to a goal. Could this be because I've been using the more attacking tactic instead of the original Goal&Glory?

Anyway, overall it's a solid tactic, which got some good wins(against Juve and Inter) I'll play more games and keep you posted with the results. :)

Edit: For anyone looking for a player to play the DM(s) role, get Albin Ekdal from Cagliari, you can snap him up for just 2.9m or so, and even though he's only 22 he's one of my best and most consistent performers, good on defense and manages to pull off some pretty good passes that lead to goals.
Edit2: My RCB has 17 jumping and 16 heading, yet he's not scored even one goal in the league :/

Last edited:
Back