** Goals & Glory *** Complete dominance, over 110 goal in a season*******JASSAR

• Thread starter Thread starter jassar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 321
  • Views Views 152K

what is the most preferable team formation that i can make my new tactics on ........

• 4-4-2 flat

Votes: 41 12.1%
  • 4-4-2 with AML & AMR

Votes: 60 17.7%
  • 4-1-2-2-1 with 2 CM & 2 AW

Votes: 50 14.7%
  • 4-2-3-1 with 2 CM ,1 AMC,2AW

Votes: 188 55.5%

• Total voters
jassar

One problem...

I played first match(half time), then i went out and came back few hours ago...game crashed.

Why?

Hi Jassar!

My season isn't finished but i wanted to give feedback anyway. :D

With a team predicted to fight against relegation there will be international football in Frankfurt next season! We also have the chance to win the Cup for the first time since 1988! This was only possible because of your fantastic set of tactics! Really love to play FM right now. :D

Ando for those who think this is only possible by using a corner cheat:

This is my RCB and he is a really strong beast in the air. But he only scored 6 times! ;)

KUPTGW!!!

jassar

One problem...

I played first match(half time), then i went out and came back few hours ago...game crashed.

Why?

ooh that's really bad ...i don't know the exact reason may be a bug or just a odd crash in the game

Last edited:
Hi Jassar!

My season isn't finished but i wanted to give feedback anyway. :D

With a team predicted to fight against relegation there will be international football in Frankfurt next season! We also have the chance to win the Cup for the first time since 1988! This was only possible because of your fantastic set of tactics! Really love to play FM right now. :D

Ando for those who think this is only possible by using a corner cheat:

This is my RCB and he is a really strong beast in the air. But he only scored 6 times! ;)

KUPTGW!!!

thanks mate keep up the good work and hope u do well in Europe next season

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]4-2-3-1 with 2 CM ,1 AMC,2AW clearly i can see the votes going into this formations favor ....[/FONT]

4-2-3-1 with 2 CM ,1 AMC,2AW clearly i can see the votes going into this formations favor ....

Nobody has been able to make a very consistant and working version of it. If you can, you are GOD. ;)

Nobody has been able to make a very consistant and working version of it. If you can, you are GOD. ;)

i am on it now ...in few days a tactic will be made and released ...i like challenges

I'd really love to see a 4-4-2 with 2CMs and 2 wingers (AML & AMR or you could call it a 4-2-2-2 I guess). I haven't seen one in a while. I love playing a 4-4-2 flat midfield but there's not a lot of good MLs/MRs in the game.

I'd really love to see a 4-4-2 with 2CMs and 2 wingers (AML & AMR or you could call it a 4-2-2-2 I guess). I haven't seen one in a while. I love playing a 4-4-2 flat midfield but there's not a lot of good MLs/MRs in the game.

yes sure i am gona update all my tactics today ...except this one so i will put a 4-4-2 the one u said in my modern warfare recreated thread

yes sure i am gona update all my tactics today ...except this one so i will put a 4-4-2 the one u said in my modern warfare recreated thread
Thank you. I'm ini my 2nd season in my new Newcastle save and I can not find any good ML/MR to play in the flat 4-4-2 formation.

Back