** Goals & Glory *** Complete dominance, over 110 goal in a season*******JASSAR

what is the most preferable team formation that i can make my new tactics on ........

• 4-4-2 flat

Votes: 41 12.1%
  • 4-4-2 with AML & AMR

Votes: 60 17.7%
  • 4-1-2-2-1 with 2 CM & 2 AW

Votes: 50 14.7%
  • 4-2-3-1 with 2 CM ,1 AMC,2AW

Votes: 188 55.5%

• Total voters
Offtopic:

I have problem with mutual termination...i fire coaches with this option and they agree, but they are still in club.

:O

Okay thx for the fast answer i'm testing this tactic with AS Roma and i will post in a few hours my opinion about this tactic but thx for the tactic i'm playing from fm 09 and i still dont know build my tactic because it's very hard and i respect people who can make this job for other.

thanks my friend and i really appreciate the kind words

Offtopic:

I have problem with mutual termination...i fire coaches with this option and they agree, but they are still in club.

they leave the club the very next day u offer them mutual termination

Offtopic:

I think this happens if you terminate their contracts and then save your game before pressing continue. But if you wait until after they leave before you save, it should work fine.

I think this happens if you terminate their contracts and then save your game before pressing continue. But if you wait until after they leave before you save, it should work fine.

Yes true it can happen due to that too

Lets move on to tactic back...i just tried.

I love it that style...everyone press opposition and win ball back as fast as possible. Superb connection between winger/fullbacks and strikers.

Good work ;)

I get an error when I download it.
"The archive is either in unknown format or damaged" is what pops up when I try to open it with winrar

I'm going to test it with real sociedad. Quick question. You have put a link for ppm's but what are the suggested ppm's? Couldn't find it.

I'm just about to start using this tactic on an old save from patch 13.1 or something. If I load it up again will it have the old 13.1 engine running or will it use 13.3 engine i.e. making this tactic as effective?

I'm just about to start using this tactic on an old save from patch 13.1 or something. If I load it up again will it have the old 13.1 engine running or will it use 13.3 engine i.e. making this tactic as effective?

cant answer this question as i have only tested it on 13.3.3

I'm going to test it with real sociedad. Quick question. You have put a link for ppm's but what are the suggested ppm's? Couldn't find it.

that part i leave on to the Assistant manager in the game