** Goals & Glory *** Complete dominance, over 110 goal in a season*******JASSAR

what is the most preferable team formation that i can make my new tactics on ........

• 4-4-2 flat

Votes: 41 12.1%
  • 4-4-2 with AML & AMR

Votes: 60 17.7%
  • 4-1-2-2-1 with 2 CM & 2 AW

Votes: 50 14.7%
  • 4-2-3-1 with 2 CM ,1 AMC,2AW

Votes: 188 55.5%

• Total voters
I'm just about to start using this tactic on an old save from patch 13.1 or something. If I load it up again will it have the old 13.1 engine running or will it use 13.3 engine i.e. making this tactic as effective?
The patches are save game compatible.. so your old save's engine will be the latest if you have updated your game. If you havent then you might still on the old patch & maybe the tactic might just not work on the older versions.. he made it for the latest patch! :)

I used these tactics with the fulham team I took over after they were relegated 1st season and blitzed the championship with 105 points 102 goals 23 points clear of 2nd AWESOME will see how they do next season in prem many thanks

Sussget me tactics for Man utd play in Away :D

if u are playing against manu away play with the underdog

if u are manu and playing against another team away ...go with goal & glory

I used these tactics with the fulham team I took over after they were relegated 1st season and blitzed the championship with 105 points 102 goals 23 points clear of 2nd AWESOME will see how they do next season in prem many thanks

great mate post some screen shots

Very strong in the defence ....

yes ... more than i am concerned about scoring with strikers, i am concerned with the defense .i love tactics when we concede less goals

Last edited:
How do u take screen shots?

How do u take screen shots?

how to save screenshots
You want to save a screenshot of the current screen, on your FM13. To take a screenshot is pretty simple. No matter where you are in the game, no matter which screen or tab which are open you can take a screenshot of this. Simply touch ALT+ F9 on your keyboard.

ALT + F9

The screenshot will then be saved to; "Your Documents" > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2013 > Screenshots

hey can someone upload without rar file. really want to try but i dont understand hot to "unrar"

Jassar any chance of suggesting good *** man or coaches for using oi

hey can someone upload without rar file. really want to try but i dont understand hot to "unrar"
Just down WINRAR or 7ZIP. they are apps that extract items in rar format & then u can get the files or maybe Jassar will do the favor :)

yes ... more than i am concerned about scoring with strikers, i am concerned with the defense .i love tactics when we concede less goals
But how make the tactis more powerfull in the front? (sorry for my bad english)

But how make the tactis more powerfull in the front? (sorry for my bad english)

for a single striker it is pretty powerful in front .... only way to make more attacking is compromising its defense and put in an addition striker..

but as far as i win with a 1-0 or a 2-0 i am satisfied by keeping a solid defense

Jassar any chance of suggesting good *** man or coaches for using oi

mate i have posted some screen shots of the staff that i like for the top teams and the bottom teams ..have a look at that and u will find all the best staff members

individual and classic links have been added to the opening post