just won the championship of Europe in 2016 with Belgium using tactics "we cadChee tweak". great work. if you want the screenshots let me know.

I always start in December 2012 ( Brazil time ) to get this tactic fully fluid, when it's fully fluid you will see fantastic results and most teams can't handle you.

the best things Iv'e notice with this tactic and that's -

1 - very consistence every season and don't need to chop & change every season

2 - once the players are gelled in you will see great teamwork from all over the pitch

3 - this tactic has two phases with passing that only needs to change when playing different teams, at first start with short passing, then if the team your up against are playing better than you change to direct passing

look at my SS on post 84 on this thread with my Newcastle results and bare in mind I have Marv & Sammy on the left wing and Alloine & Obertan on the right wing with Pratto & Gouffran as my strikers

also post 90 & 97 will show you's more progressing of my season

And I've been sacked. Will try it from December and see ow that goes.

this is my team so far

View attachment 379563

first game of the season I draw with Man U

View attachment 379562

I'm also going to keep this thread updated with results and also which PPM's that you's will need for your players to become even better

but so far I have --

CWB's & Wingers set on knock ball past opponents

Advance Forward - knocks ball past opponent - move into channels

F9 - knocks ball past opponent - comes deep to get the ball - move into channels - tries killers ball through

DLP & AP - comes deep - killer ball through - plays one two's

CB - mark tighter - simply passing - shoots with power - stop attempting through balls.

I'm also working on the wingers to see if - attempt long passing works and also pass instead off shoot for wingers and CWB's

And I've been sacked. Will try it from December and see ow that goes.

that's good mate, but don't skip it till the start of the first game which people do, instead use that full season to train players PPM's

hey guys Iv'e created a tweak version of this tactic with a few extra team & player instructions with also a new set piece for attacking & defending & throw ins

View attachment 379540

this should in some way confuse the opposition with the switching of the wingers, because Iv'e notice that when you switch a right footed winger to the left he automatically becomes an inside forward, so not only does this provide support crosses from the wings it might also provide extra goals from the wings.

the CWB's Iv'e took off cut inside and put in cross at far post to give the for example the left striker and winger a better chance to either head or volley the ball into goal whilst keeping the wingers into position instead of leaving them expose down the flanks.

set pieces are different - defending SP will provide extra defensive phase with corners I have this on my other tactics and Iv'e maybe conceded about 3-4 goals through a whole season including cups games.

attacking set pieces are also different to give more goals for your defenders because once there stats go down they become rubbish and make many mistakes so hopefully when they score and there stats rise they will become better.

throw ins - I have these also in my other tactics because to many time Iv'e seen goals coming from throw ins when your player decides to throw the ball to the opposition and BOOM goal so with this it drops the rate of this happening.

P.S sorry for the long post & let me know how it goes :)

I forgot to tell you's that using the tweak version you can decide whether to change the passing to short or Direct depending on the game and also it's up to you's whether you want to exploit the middle or flanks but again it depends where the opposition weakness is

the tactic is rocking^^ thanks for the tweak nezza
any advise if you are underdog or need to hold a 1:0?

Last edited:
Chris, you can set your tactic to counter/defensive approach at a certain time in the game (look at this topic's first pages, it was advised by the author)

nezza, thanks for your tweak, looks much more solid defensively :)
The only question I have is if our 2 wingers have to have both positions (ML and MR) on accomplished (green) level?

Chris, you can set your tactic to counter/defensive approach at a certain time in the game (look at this topic's first pages, it was advised by the author)

nezza, thanks for your tweak, looks much more solid defensively :)
The only question I have is if our 2 wingers have to have both positions (ML and MR) on accomplished (green) level?

it would benefit the tactic more if the players played both right & left but for me though it doesn't have that much effect either way for instant I have Allione from Velez who has assisted 12 and scored 11 goals from the right and also assisted 7 and scored 12 from the left and his ML position is still in red