Ok update on my Villa save(which is 4th season) I have a decent team. Plugged this tactic in at Xmas, Im in champs league semi final. I won the league cup, and in semi of FA cup and currently 3rd in league, Its in April! :)

Tactic is awesome, I only use the original, works home and away for me, do concede a few, but lets be honest, in real life teams will always concede a few!

My starting line up is

Guzan

B Davies
Balanta
Okore
Lowton

Depay
Goreztka
Sissoko (moussa)
Grealish - Awesome up and coming star!

Batshuyia
Fierro

Exciting times! lol

I have Rooney who is out all season with broken leg.

chelsea update
played 28 w27 d1 f105 a25

even though its shaky at the back it works amazingly

well it's going well for me, I have a relatively young squad and they have been playing better and better every game.

for the defence I don't have any problems at the moment my defenders have been intercepting play very well, but the only thing I changed in the tactic is the defensive set pieces to my own but so far

View attachment 384222

but the 3 games after the Fulham game is going to be a real test.

here's the tactic with the defensive set pieces ( DSP )

View attachment 384221

I'm also working on the attacking set pieces to score more goals or even lead up to goals.

well it's going well for me, I have a relatively young squad and they have been playing better and better every game.

for the defence I don't have any problems at the moment my defenders have been intercepting play very well, but the only thing I changed in the tactic is the defensive set pieces to my own but so far

View attachment 580207

but the 3 games after the Fulham game is going to be a real test.

here's the tactic with the defensive set pieces ( DSP )

View attachment 580208

I'm also working on the attacking set pieces to score more goals or even lead up to goals.

I havent had a problem with defensive corners with original? and I love the short corner routine that is bringing alot of goals (some worldies!) from my team

each to their own i suppose :)

Hello guys, I wanted to share my opinion on this tactic. First of all, I must say that it is the best tactic I used.
I've been managing underdog team in the Serbian Super League, and I won it twice. And for now I'm going good too.
My team defeated Benfica in the group stage. I'll show you my results, and my team, so you can see what budget I have, and what results this tactic produce.

First season using this tactic, no signings, no player worth more than ~500k.
View attachment 580229

2nd season, 2 new signings.
View attachment 580230

And now I'll show u results from currently season, and my players.

View attachment 384210View attachment 384209View attachment 384208

Im currently testing it on full mode, I only use this for home games (no matter who Im facing, I always use this one and dimartinos version always away). Playing with Juventus atm, still first season, doing wonders.
Only bought Balanta in the winter transfer window (he has a PA of 197 in my save!) And loaned a left back and a cm as backup Genoa and V?lez.

View attachment 383950View attachment 383947View attachment 383945

Update on my Villa save (4th season), I lost FA Cup final to Man city, came 2nd in league, but won Carling Cup and Won Champions League!!

Screenies will be up later!

this ME is getting rather pathetic

View attachment 383364

the funny thing about this though and I couldn't stop laughing at is according to AVERAGE RATING Spurs where better, how the f@ck was Spurs better? there only shots on target was from corners even there shot off target was from a corner XD

Not working at all for me. This is a very typical match: View attachment 383341 There's just no defense at all. Promising offense every now and again, but always concede too many. If this tactic had even a passable defense, it would be unstoppable. But it's way too leaky to be consistently good, unfortunately :(

Not working at all for me. This is a very typical match: View attachment 582095 There's just no defense at all. Promising offense every now and again, but always concede too many. If this tactic had even a passable defense, it would be unstoppable. But it's way too leaky to be consistently good, unfortunately :(

QPR is not a great team(sorry) but you have to find the right players, for the ML and MR position you must need fast players, they can help also your backs,
thats what i found out, I play with Lille and have a ****** defense, but my backs/midfield and attackers are great(sometimes) i you lose from the big one's no problem, make sure you get the points from the others,
i just lost from Valenciennes, an average team, but won from Benfica in the CL.
because i had my defense right, and in the League, my defense was with the reserve players. it's al in the players and the right position.
work on that and you have an unbeatable team.
(sorry for my english)

QPR is not a great team(sorry) but you have to find the right players, for the ML and MR position you must need fast players, they can help also your backs,
thats what i found out, I play with Lille and have a ****** defense, but my backs/midfield and attackers are great(sometimes) i you lose from the big one's no problem, make sure you get the points from the others,
i just lost from Valenciennes, an average team, but won from Benfica in the CL.
because i had my defense right, and in the League, my defense was with the reserve players. it's al in the players and the right position.
work on that and you have an unbeatable team.
(sorry for my english)

I have a decent team (finished 4th in the Premier League and qualified for Champions League the year before). This is just so inconsistent though. I started the tactic at the first SLB game: View attachment 383272 Started nice, with 4 wins. Now I've had 5 ties, 2 losses and only 4 wins in the next 11 games. That's not very good, after I had gone undefeated in the Prem League using a different tactic before the SLB game.

I have a decent team (finished 4th in the Premier League and qualified for Champions League the year before). This is just so inconsistent though. I started the tactic at the first SLB game: View attachment 582231 Started nice, with 4 wins. Now I've had 5 ties, 2 losses and only 4 wins in the next 11 games. That's not very good, after I had gone undefeated in the Prem League using a different tactic before the SLB game.

have you switched to Direct passing during gameplay? every team Iv'e played against even against the big teams my team has done better overall, even when I lose I'm still the better team.

I'll post a SS of my team soon

here's my team

View attachment 383243

Iv'e got a small squad and probably not the best in the world just yet but they are doing fantastic overall

View attachment 383242

I think this is pretty impressive for a small squad and I could end up winning the Title in the first season but honestly I would rather not since no doubt if I did win the league my chairmen that horrible fat b@stard Mike Ashley would probably again give me low funds next season and also chase the Title again

have you switched to Direct passing during gameplay? every team Iv'e played against even against the big teams my team has done better overall, even when I lose I'm still the better team.

I'll post a SS of my team soon

Will try that now and post results. Do you just change Team Instructions to More Direct? Or change individual instructions too?

Will try that now and post results. Do you just change Team Instructions to More Direct? Or change individual instructions too?

the only thing I change is Direct passing from the team instructions, I never touch the player instructions, also if your team keeps playing poor try using attacking movement for a few games, this might work

View attachment 382976

Well, that didn't work. I know it's against Man City but wow. Terrible defense and so many yellow cards! This tactic looks to be working for some people, but I cannot get it to work at all​.