Goals, goals everywhere!

• Thread starter Thread starter cadchee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 130
  • Views Views 54K
hello, as like many people, i'm in love with this tactic and like many, seem to have a defensive issue. but i'd like to share my tweaked version, nothing major has been tweaked, just 3 or maybe 4 player instructions has been changed and thats itView attachment 384622
As you can see so far i have the best attacking stats, also the best defensive stats also
View attachment 384621

nice to see those result. If people make tweak, why not post or tell them ? so the creator and others can also have a look at it ?

I think the best way to use this is to have the original 4-4-2 with the direct passing and high D-line inserted, and have gooner4life123 tweaked version in one of the slots and also a good 4-2-4 tactic just in case other teams find your team out or second season syndrome.

I'm going to start a new save with my Newcastle squad but I'm starting in December 12 Brazil time to get all 3 tactics fluid, I'll keep you updated mate.

glad to see peoples having such a great success with this tactic, i know its a bit leaky in defense but its absolutely brilliant in attack, im still trying to find the best way for my defense to work better but havent come to something special yet.
I would love to thank gonner4life123 for his tweaks in this tactic.
I posted this tactic to make others involved and improve it bcoz its a very promising tactic with a great results from attackers, it reminds me of Jassar Bomb tactic.
I appreciate your work guys, if we come together with something special then we can put all tactics in first page.
Also thanks to nezza6969 for his suggestions, will definitely try working with his ideas too and get with a result of these tweaks.
Cheers guys

nice to see those result. If people make tweak, why not post or tell them ? so the creator and others can also have a look at it ?

Indeed, im open to all tweaks, thats why i posted it buddy, just bcoz its a tactic with a potential and it could be a perfect 442 with some tweaks!

Didnt sign anyone :) and its still going great! only losses to barca and real and atletico :) but i have a minor problem. im halfway season now but i dont get same results as i did in early season. This happens way too often in this fm... like i trash betis 9-1 and then im having problems beating almeria wich is last in the league. Makes no sense at all. Its like the team or the tactic loses its effectivity after some games.

Didnt sign anyone :) and its still going great! only losses to barca and real and atletico :) but i have a minor problem. im halfway season now but i dont get same results as i did in early season. This happens way too often in this fm... like i trash betis 9-1 and then im having problems beating almeria wich is last in the league. Makes no sense at all. Its like the team or the tactic loses its effectivity after some games.
think its just fm14 being fm14 its just random sometimes

Hmmm. dunno if it have something with tactic to do, it happens quite often in this version of fm, but be patient bcoz you are managing Bilbao, dont expect to win every match with 4+ goals.
Also if you're having issues with your attackers then try to focus on Attacking Movement match training for 2-3 months, it worked for me but after the tactic is very attacking tactic switch it do def. positioning again after 2-3 months.
Dont let your team talks to your assistent, praise them when they play good and talk to them agresively when they play badly, it will improve the morale of your team and players will play better

Ye true.. Its just so weird. I know it happens IRL that teams perform great early and then they fall off. Like arsenal. But this is a pc game. My early/mid was great, but then the defence started to look shaky and the games became quite even vs the smaller teams, like even shots off and on goal. And the team morale was the same and i didnt have any injuries, so i guess its just randomness as you say.

Ye i also do that :) ive been playing this game for years and fm 14 since it came out. And im quite impressed by the tactic. I just think the defence needs to be tweaked a little bit more then its nearly perfect!

The offensive of this tactic is amazing tho. Im the most scoring team in the league. and thats ahead of barca with +17 goals!!! so with a better defence this can get insane imo.

The offensive of this tactic is amazing tho. Im the most scoring team in the league. and thats ahead of barca with +17 goals!!! so with a better defence this can get insane imo.

i agree with you mate, hope we will come to something better very soon, btw you can try 424 home against weaker teams with a direct passing, much higher defensive line and much lower tempo. just move you wingers up

facing teams that are trying to avoid relegation will simply play at there best and go for broke and are probably the toughest team to play against.

on my other saves iv'e notice the bottom 3 teams always play very well against the bigger teams, in fact I remember Almeria beating Real Madrid & Barcelona 3-0 on one of my saves and I couldn't stop laughing

it's going to be hard trying to find out how to improve the defence, my guess is if you have an attacking tactic which scores alot of goals like this tactic you will have to sacrifice the defence.

glad to see peoples having such a great success with this tactic, i know its a bit leaky in defense but its absolutely brilliant in attack, im still trying to find the best way for my defense to work better but havent come to something special yet.
I would love to thank gonner4life123 for his tweaks in this tactic.
I posted this tactic to make others involved and improve it bcoz its a very promising tactic with a great results from attackers, it reminds me of Jassar Bomb tactic.
I appreciate your work guys, if we come together with something special then we can put all tactics in first page.
Also thanks to nezza6969 for his suggestions, will definitely try working with his ideas too and get with a result of these tweaks.
Cheers guys

i will be working on this tactic tonight, it is a great tactic, i dont think a lot needs to be changed, its just working on how to adapt to certain situations, because you will have a bad day attacking and teams like Norwich and West Ham will counter you

i will be working on this tactic tonight, it is a great tactic, i dont think a lot needs to be changed, its just working on how to adapt to certain situations, because you will have a bad day attacking and teams like Norwich and West Ham will counter you

try lowering the D-line if this happens and have direct passing, this might work.

Back