I'll have a look at this tactic and if it proves succesful i'll include it in the OP.
The only thing missing in this tactic is a AMC imo.. Do you know if its possible to put one of the strikers down to a AMC?

will this work if u r playing with 2 or 3 st and u put them all on the settings?

If i used this Forward tweak with my Attack Attack tactic Im certain it would break the match engine. it already gets 230 goals a season.

Looking forward to seeing how it works out

Good work :)

If i used this Forward tweak with my Attack Attack tactic Im certain it would break the match engine. it already gets 230 goals a season.

Looking forward to seeing how it works out

Good work :)

Could you update your tactic with the tweaks?

Here is the version I've been using.

Hi mate.

well done with your tweak!

Do you mind providing a little more information about the tactic?

Do you drag a target man into the list? if so, which one? Match prep? Workload? etc..

Thanks

oooooscotsman0000

what tactic you use to score 230 goal?

Hi W4nker, I really liked your last tweaked version of Mr Houghs tactic but it was so much better imho it should really of had its own thread. Anyway, in this new version with the striker tweak, should the STC be dragged into the target man box ? And if so, should the STC still be the more complete forward type or would another poacher striker be better ?

Yes set the STC as target man. And pace, acceleration seems to be the most important attributes. I'm using Chicharito who is very fast but also good in the air. The likes of Cavani has been used with great results and he is a sort of complete striker so I'd say both should work fine

I'll have a look at this tactic and if it proves succesful i'll include it in the OP.

Here's my results so far.

View attachment 226614

Only tried it with Man Utd. Finishing the current season then I'll take over another club and try it out.

All I've done really is push the defensive line right up. I pushed closing down right up as well but later realised that each individual player has their own closing down setting so that tweak is practically irrelevant.

Drag all 3 strikers as target men or just center?

Just the centre.

Hi mate.

well done with your tweak!

Do you mind providing a little more information about the tactic?

Do you drag a target man into the list? if so, which one? Match prep? Workload? etc..

Thanks

Yes drag the STC into target man list. Match prep is Teamwork/Low. Everything else is set as Mr Hough recommends

Last edited:
Yes drag the STC into target man list. Match prep is Teamwork/Low. Everything else is set as Mr Hough recommends

Thanks. Is this tweak intended for top teams? or will it work with mid table teams like newcastle?

Thanks. Is this tweak intended for top teams? or will it work with mid table teams like newcastle?

He stated in the previous post that he hasn't tried it out with mid table teams, why don't you try it out and see if it works :)?

This instructions are great, i use with Valencia in the 1st Season and he scores 40 in La Liga.
And I have 1 question,how can i put the numbers next to instructions?

Sorry for my English.

Hello Pottsy wich striker give you this instructions? The left or the right one?I tried it also in cinema m but only the right one but no succes for me my stiker only scored one goal.

He stated in the previous post that he hasn't tried it out with mid table teams, why don't you try it out and see if it works :)?

When did i say that? it worked with kidderminster harriers

Can you upload the tactic to download?

It's just this tactic: Cinema M (Arsenal, Jan 2012).tac

By oOScotsmanOo (Something like that)

Just change the poacher settings to the ones listed in the OP, and possibly set the poacher to attack the near post at corners, as opposed to the other striker. I wouldn't want to take anything away from his work