If you got Bendtner to score 5 this must be the chosen setting

These settings arent working very well for me with tottenham :< is seydou doumbia not good enough for this or do i need to use someone else? Maybe a speciffic tactic?
is he the kid from cska Moscow? if so he perfect for it

This setting doesn't always work. Tried it in my Atletico Madrid save with Falcao and Adrian as my ST in 4-2-3-1. Sometimes my ST drop too deep and/or wide thus not available for through balls, and has 0 shot during the match although I still win. How to make him not involved in buildup play at all and just stay infront focus on scoring? Tried exactly your setting but not working

This setting doesn't always work. Tried it in my Atletico Madrid save with Falcao and Adrian as my ST in 4-2-3-1. Sometimes my ST drop too deep and/or wide thus not available for through balls, and has 0 shot during the match although I still win. How to make him not involved in buildup play at all and just stay infront focus on scoring? Tried exactly your setting but not working
yeah...the same happened to me...the striker drop too deep..only sometime manage to get through ball..but he will blast it over or straight to keeper..lol...

i just trying man mark on him as he will stay on shoulder of defender

is he the kid from cska Moscow? if so he perfect for it
Yeah he is :) well it looks like my whole team is scoring the same/maybe a bit more but my striker (doumbia in this case) scores much less

Yeah he is :) well it looks like my whole team is scoring the same/maybe a bit more but my striker (doumbia in this case) scores much less

I ant got a clue try putting him on man mark. Is he set to target man?

glad you liking it.
what tactic you using it with again?

A tweaked version of Mr Hough's ROll back the Years

Chicharito now has 28 goals in 14 games, including 8 hattricks including against the likes of Liverpool, City and Chelsea

Defintely works with three strikers

I ant got a clue try putting him on man mark. Is he set to target man?
He is a target man and just tried to put him on man mark and didnt work.. a match vs ado den haag he didnt even have one attempt at goal! :(

Oh and something i find quite odd.. why is the setting "through ball" put on "very rarely"? As i see it the video you provided is getting a "through ball"?

Last edited:
He is a target man and just tried to put him on man mark and didnt work.. a match vs ado den haag he didnt even have one attempt at goal! :(

Oh and something i find quite odd.. why is the setting "through ball" put on "very rarely"? As i see it the video you provided is getting a "through ball"?

It means that he tries less through balls. Makes a simple pass and runs forward. I used similar role in FM11. If your striker has good creativity, passing, anticipation then you can add his through balls, but then make sure there is also other players running behind the defence.

Why exactly is tight marking set to ''yes''?
Does it help somehow?

It means that he tries less through balls. Makes a simple pass and runs forward. I used similar role in FM11. If your striker has good creativity, passing, anticipation then you can add his through balls, but then make sure there is also other players running behind the defence.

Ah alright then :) but after i used these settings my striker is scoring much much less.. i really dont get it

so if i play with juve will be Matri good enough cragswfc?

Why exactly is tight marking set to ''yes''?
Does it help somehow?
because he on the shoulder of the defender . thats why i suggest in a couple post earlier to put him on man mark
so if i play with juve will be Matri good enough cragswfc?
not sure. you need finishing.pace, off the ball, agility and better if you can get acceleration

crag you playing with mr hough tactic tweaked by yourself right? can you upload here? i cant get my tactic to work very well..i also use mr hough's tactic