Ah alright then :) but after i used these settings my striker is scoring much much less.. i really dont get it
Same as me. It makes no difference at all. When I use this setting my ST still score but not craploads like the OP had. And it makes no sense that just using this setting your ST will score 50+ IF your supporting players (amc and/or wingers) don't have the correct setting too.

but Matri has finishing 16, pace 16, of the ball 16, accelaration 16 and agility 14.

Same as me. It makes no difference at all. When I use this setting my ST still score but not craploads like the OP had. And it makes no sense that just using this setting your ST will score 50+ IF your supporting players (amc and/or wingers) don't have the correct setting too.

wht tactic you using?

I dont get it then :( but cragswfc is always good for a response! ive tried his tactic with the settings but i dont think they suit my team very well :/

He is a target man and just tried to put him on man mark and didnt work.. a match vs ado den haag he didnt even have one attempt at goal! :(

Oh and something i find quite odd.. why is the setting "through ball" put on "very rarely"? As i see it the video you provided is getting a "through ball"?
as ss19 says

I dont get it then :( but cragswfc is always good for a response! ive tried his tactic with the settings but i dont think they suit my team very well :/

I really do not understand how its not working for you. what formation you using?

Crags, it aint working for me either at all. I am using your tweaked benfica tactic. My striker is leandro daimaio who is quality but only scored around 20 goals all season. I have fellaini and naigollan in the middle, willian and gaston ramirez on the wings

Its working for me, but not in all tatics. For example, in my 4-1-1-3-1, the role i use is not poacher, because he does not participate in the game. I had im as tretaquartista with a very good amount of goals, tried and poacher, didnt worked and now i use Advanced forward and its working again.

I believe you have to tweak it depending on the tatic. If you use ball possession tatic it does not work so good because the players does not have enough sapce to receive the ball. Try to use the proper role for what you want to achieve in a whole and not as a cheat to scoring goals.

Also, it works better for me with 2 strikers instead of one. Its nice to watch the defenders running from one to another as they pass the ball amioung them to score a goal.

Finally, check the tempo of your team. I believe the movements have to be quick and the team needs to get the ball fast to the strikers. If you waste alot of time passing the ball and advancing in the field, they will get less space to use their off-the-ball skill (wich as to be high, as well antecipation, accelaration and pace)

I really do not understand how its not working for you. what formation you using?
I've used your benfica tactic, raikans new awesome amc, a 4-4-2 and nothing works as it should if i compare to your screenshots

i don't get you mate

1st this was all about the forwards, now you are giving instructions to the winger sand playmaker, right?

If you have some good instructions for FB and Center def, you're done! Half the work is made :D

I used this one at the Mr Hough rolls back the years (w4nkers version) with Napoli and OMG, Cavani is unbeatable, 35 goals already and counting, you're my new hero man!!

i think that most of people here misunderstood the intention of this thread. The post idea was to share a striker configuration that works greatly in this match engine.It work because the AI has too much difficulty defending against 4 or more attacking players,which causes the defense to mess up it positioning,and by that the striker with this configuration takes advantage of it and make himself available for braking off the last defensive line,what constantly gets him ccc's.So,of you want this to work,make yourself a tactic that WORKS,and then feed the striker with a lot of through balls.This isn't going to make every tactic bang goals like ****.It just improves drastically good offensive tactics.The tactic posted in the OP is just a EXAMPLE,it isn't the intention of this thread.

-

Now crags,thanks for the great idea shared! it just made me wanna play FM again =p if i do,i'll test it with my tactic and will share results here. Good work mate!

i think that most of people here misunderstood the intention of this thread. The post idea was to share a striker configuration that works greatly in this match engine.It work because the AI has too much difficulty defending against 4 or more attacking players,which causes the defense to mess up it positioning,and by that the striker with this configuration takes advantage of it and make himself available for braking off the last defensive line,what constantly gets him ccc's.So,of you want this to work,make yourself a tactic that WORKS,and then feed the striker with a lot of through balls.This isn't going to make every tactic bang goals like ****.It just improves drastically good offensive tactics.The tactic posted in the OP is just a EXAMPLE,it isn't the intention of this thread.

-

Now crags,thanks for the great idea shared! it just made me wanna play FM again =p if i do,i'll test it with my tactic and will share results here. Good work mate!

It was annoying reading through the threads where people are not understanding the point of it all. You sir have summed up my thoughts exactly.