Going Mad When Your Team Scores A Late Goal!

Bowesy23

Reaction score
Me & my mate were having a FM discussion at work & were talking about the funniest things you have done or you could imagine other FM managers doing when you score that all important 95th minute equaliser to keep you in the FA cup Or that goal that keeps you in touching distance of the Playoffs. I know not one person on this site can deny that they've done the classic Air punch when your sitting in your room by yourself talking to yourself as if steve clarke is sitting next to you. Or even if youve been 4-0 up in the 2nd leg of the champions league against Liverpool and Fernando Torres goes on to score in the 82nd 85th 89th & 92nd minute to go on to win on away goals and you go on to kick the cat across the other side or the room an call the mrs a Sl*t.(Referring to my mates story which has led to this post) <)

So lets hear your stories guys im looking forward to having a good giggle to myself.

Bowesy <)

The cool kids tend to do a bit commentating in the style of Andy Gray, last minute goals tend to be "I only have a few words, take a bow son.. take a bow, because that was incredible".

still remember fm 09 Champions league final I was managing Chelsea and I was against Real Madrid and Madrid absoloutely dominated they took a deserved lead but just before half time Kalou hit them on the break 1-1. Then 95th minute freekick for us and it was swung in and bang Alex was there to head in the winner and I jumped out my chair and screamed YESSSSS!!

I repeatedly punch the air in celebration when we score and get an unexpected victory. Nothing like it.

I do the air fist, that's about it ;)

I think it would be cool if every so often on the game the counter that represents the opposition manager made a dart up the pitch or onto the pitch, a la Jose Mourinho, to celebrate a late goal or something. Would just make the game that bit more realistic and fun :)

In real life I run around the room.
In FM I go YEEEEESSSS!

on FM 10 i was managing England... and it was the world cup final England Vs Germany it went to penalty's XD last penalty glen Johnson to win it he scored i went mental FIST PUNCH x10000

I fist pump and shout "**** yes"

If I concede in the last minute you can usually here me shouting "You ******* useless ****, why didn't you tackle him you ****"

The things this game does to me :'(

In a Ivory Coast save I was in the last game of Group Stages and was playing a strong Ghana team,
No Drogba or Saloman Kalou, and it was last minute, freekick from 25-yards 1 - 1 and Romaric banged it in top corner, I must have almost started crying I was that happy, I was so close to telling my dad.

In a Ivory Coast save I was in the last game of Group Stages and was playing a strong Ghana team,
No Drogba or Saloman Kalou, and it was last minute, freekick from 25-yards 1 - 1 and Romaric banged it in top corner, I must have almost started crying I was that happy, I was so close to telling my dad.

"I was so close to telling my Dad" hahahahahahaha This has killed me.

Exellent <)

Great Posts Lads keep them coming. p.s i new i wernt wrong about the fist air pumps :p

Couple of weeks back I was travelling up to London, decided to play FM and have a few beers on the way up. So picture this, a 21 year old lad sitting next to all these business men while playing FM. Was playing the League Cup final against Arsenal having taken United to the final with the youngsters. 90th minute I was 2-0 down, confided to myself I had missed out but then, Rafael turns up with a screamer from outside the box. Here was my first little air punch, then straight from the kick-off Tom Cleverly nicks the ball of Sami Nasri and run's straight at the defence, play's a cheeky one-two with Bebe and chips the on comming Lukas Fabianski. Not gonna lie, I cheered pretty **** loud on a packed train and got some wierd looks off these business man but I didn't care. I then went on to win the penalty shootout.

Biggest moment of my FM11 career!

Hulk scored to make 2-2 against Porto champo league q final won on goal difference, the results of that game are gonna be on my grave also I hate it when parents say stuff like it isnt real or it's just moving colours, that really disgusts me

Hulk scored to make 2-2 against Porto champo league q final won on goal difference, the results of that game are gonna be on my grave also I hate it when parents say stuff like it isnt real or it's just moving colours, that really disgusts me

"Its not real" That hurt me just reading that :'(

champions league final, winning one nil, torres missed a sitter from like a yard out but yeah then then Barca scored twice on the break, nearly cryed ;D

In my Blackpool game i was one a 9game winless streak, I had a 6pointer aganist Wigan. I won 2-0 when DJ Campbell scored the 1st I jumped up! and then my mum goes 'your not even playing, it's the computer. Lets just say..if looks could kill.