Going Mad When Your Team Scores A Late Goal!

How many times have you interviewed yourself in a Football Focus Stylee..... "Its a big game for us this weekend, and we have been working hard in training all week to make sure were ready for it"..... OR "I've been keeping tabs on this lad for a while and am delighted we have been able to bring him to the football club" LMAO....... And as for the goal celebrations..... Last minute winner for celtic in the old firm derby... The t-shirt came off and was getting swung around my head.... and my personal favourite.... "THE RAVANELLI". Followed by badge kissing and fist pumping at the imaginary stadium full of 60000 imaginary fans....... LMAO F**king Love It!!! lol

How many times have you interviewed yourself in a Football Focus Stylee..... "Its a big game for us this weekend, and we have been working hard in training all week to make sure were ready for it"..... OR "I've been keeping tabs on this lad for a while and am delighted we have been able to bring him to the football club" LMAO....... And as for the goal celebrations..... Last minute winner for celtic in the old firm derby... The t-shirt came off and was getting swung around my head.... and my personal favourite.... "THE RAVANELLI". Followed by badge kissing and fist pumping at the imaginary stadium full of 60000 imaginary fans....... LMAO F**king Love It!!! lol
Very guilty of the interviews. I do it when I can't sleep in bed, imagine interviews on the radio, and talking to the players, everything. I think I have a problem lol

Very guilty of the interviews. I do it when I can't sleep in bed, imagine interviews on the radio, and talking to the players, everything. I think I have a problem lol

Hahahaha, defo, Thats exactly what I do mate. Don't worry, your perfectly sane. Just a fellow football fanatic like ma self.......... A wise man once said.... "If she said it was between her and football..... Would you miss her" Lol

When I get a late minute winner, I jump off my bed, get down on my knees, look up to the skies while clenching both fists and start screaming some random **** :)

Im managing Luton Town, won conference and league 2 back to back. 3rd season in league1 was doing dreadful up until december was 14th, then went on an unbeaten streak the rest of the season only losing once to cardiff who were top. finished 3rd 2 points off automatic promotion. Semi final of the playoffs against derby, won 4-1 away and 1-0 at home. Then had the final against Rotherham. I went 1-0 down just before half time but was playin ok , 70th min my cb decides to do a nigel de jong in the box gets sent off and rotherham get a penalty. My was on top form last half of the season but penaltys are cruel on this game so i thought it was all over when it was about to be 2-0 down with 10 men but my keeper stays strong and saves. Then 76th minute Nick Ajose steps up and equalises . 1-1 at FT. Extra time my team was bolloxed all in the 60% bar the keeper. Went 2-1 down in the 110th minute which resulted in a me screaming ****** ***** but since im on xbl its nothing new in the house. Same old story then thought it was all over then 117th min the absolute war horse Eddie Johnson steps up to nab an equaliser. I nearly cried with emotion. Penatlys : (. Missed the first two , pegged em back so at 3-3. it was up to the defenders to score. no doubt they were useless at penos i missed three in a row. last peno was my rb with a penaltly rating of 2. he tucked it in bottom corner. Got promoted. Words cannot describe the emotion of that moment there was no over the top running around the room or chants just the biggest YESSSSSSSS!!!!! of all time. Went out that night and every shot done was to Luton town.