Going Mad When Your Team Scores A Late Goal!

nearly give my self heart attacks by shoutin when i score against a big team or a unexpected win

yer on past FMs i have celebrated a big goal. But on the new FM all i tend to do late on is give away penaltys and drop points. Not liking the new FM at all i think being a real manager would be easier without a dout.

I used to shout when I concede but now I just think to myself. **** you.

yes, generally a fist shake, but sometimes a full-scale Adebayor celebration :)

I just go nuts
I was losin 2-0 wiv man utd away to az alkmaar heading out in champo league groupstage 2 goals from vidic and rooney in 88th and 94th minute

I usually comentate on the key points in my game and as we get nearer to the goal, let me voice go higher and higher, and when I score I tell my players I love them but when when I concede I wish death upon the linesman or referee or just simply stick my middle finger up at the screen. LOL.

on my man united save when i won the champions league in beating real madrid 3 0 i gave my players a clap and say well done evan though they not real i still do it.

ye i can get very emotional either way tbf

my laptop has come very close to seeing what its like to go through double glazing on more than one occasion

and the fist punch is a much :$

i was drawing to arsenal at the emirates, 1-1, 3 minutes added on
and i got a corner in the 96th minute
William Gallas headed in and i won the match 2-1 to finish above them in the table
ill let you guess my reaction

i was drawing to arsenal at the emirates, 1-1, 3 minutes added on
and i got a corner in the 96th minute
William Gallas headed in and i won the match 2-1 to finish above them in the table
ill let you guess my reaction

Long story short, you cummed your pants? <)

No I don't go mad, because I have a life.

I use "Well played boys" "******* yes boys" and the usual air fists ^^, also chanting when i'm playing whilst in an xbox live party with my friends :)

I remember on FM10, I was joint top of the Prem with Chelsea (as Spurs) and the last game of the season was at chelsea. It was 2-2 and I was going to win the league on GD. 90th minute passed and 3 minutes added time. In the 94th minute chelsea scored and won the league.

Lets just say I had to buy a new phone..

I started punching my desk when Becchio scored on the last day of the season to put me in automatic promotion places in the Championship with Leeds.

I normaly start clapping when i score a late goal, but normally they score straight away, and start throwing the hairdryers to my players in the full-time team talk

Fist pump and think to myself "Take that *******!"

I was managing Hyde United (blue square north, predicted 22nd) on fm10 and I finished the season 5th (play off spot) And I got to the play off final, vs Alfreton Town. It went to penaltys and Alfreton's striker (can't remember his name) who had scored about 25 goals that season hit the post and I won.
I woke my mum by shouting "**** OFF ALFRETON" and celebrating in my room like an absoulute **** hahaha