Going Mad When Your Team Scores A Late Goal!

if its a particulary good or important goal i sing what ever song happens to be playing really loudly usually ending with neighbors telling me to shut the **** up at 2:30 am, ... i won the champs league with charlton Ath and i AND my laptop was thusly threatened with a golf club by an irate cab driver at 4 o clock in the morning

I get really into my games, the ups and downs of an FM season is what makes it the best PC game out IMO, I go crazy, league cup final vs fulham. Players are on 30%condition going into second-half of extra time, 119th minute, Tiago Alves, the super sub scored. I went mental.

if its a particulary good or important goal i sing what ever song happens to be playing really loudly usually ending with neighbors telling me to shut the **** up at 2:30 am, ... i won the champs league with charlton Ath and i AND my laptop was thusly threatened with a golf club by an irate neighbor at 4 o clock in the morning

The cool kids tend to do a bit commentating in the style of Andy Gray, last minute goals tend to be "I only have a few words, take a bow son.. take a bow, because that was incredible".

Haha I've totally done this before! Scoring in the final minute of last game of season to fire my Bolton team into Europe. Massive grin on my face as Petrov fires a 30 yarder into the top corner. All I say is "Take a bow son, take a bow"!

Haha I've totally done this before! Scoring in the final minute of last game of season to fire my Bolton team into Europe. Massive grin on my face as Petrov fires a 30 yarder into the top corner. All I say is "Take a bow son, take a bow"!

I could imagine that everyone has done this aswell. Im sure theres nothing wrong with it till someone thinks That their Andy Townsend :mad:

I jump up like Mike. (madsheep's) avatar of Rooney XD

Im playing FM at work as we speak, 2-0 to Burnly at HT Henri Lansbury 83rd Matty Fryatt 85th went on to draw 2-2 an put me top of the league, Crazy fist pump infront of everyone in the gym :)

As this has turned into a reminiscence thread of past thought i would share mine lol...

i was notts county on last years game, back to back promotions, went up from league 1 with leeds as runners up, they were also my rivals for the play off promotion spot in the final in the championship.

the final was boring up until the 75th minute when my centre back gets a straight red, i got slightly angry and kept myself together, ambitiously going 3-4-1, 5 minutes later Becchio scores...

the anger builds...

i had given it up, threw on every attacker i had, ended up with a 2-4-3 with overload the lot,
i had to make a loan because of injuries, this player was Alex Timuly Nchumeni EXCUSE SPELLING, from man city, unknown quantity, but as it turns out...
93rd minute... i wasn't too bothered i thought because i can build and go for top spot next year...
when he scored!! ran from the half way line took on 4 players and tucked it away i jumped up and did the silent COME ON because it was like half 3 in the morning :$

extra time, the choice was, revert back to a normal formation or be a bold nut job and keep it, i kept it lol, Leeds battered me through ET until 118th minute, the lad only picked the ball up again GASSED it past the leeds centre half and got brought down PEANALTTYYYYYYY i didn't celebrate at his point knowing how cruel this game can be... :S

the young lad stepped up to take it... it was like a mike bassett football manager moment... he struck it, the world stood still and went silent as the ball travelled towards the bottom corner, then the bar flashed and i went BALLISTIC XD

double fist pump, as many swear words as you can fit into a sentence and even sung at Leeds... "your not famous anymore" " your just gravy drinking tossers" and "we all hate leeds scum"

:$ afterwards i thought you need to take a long hard look at yourself son, that was not cool!

As this has turned into a reminiscence thread of past thought i would share mine lol...

i was notts county on last years game, back to back promotions, went up from league 1 with leeds as runners up, they were also my rivals for the play off promotion spot in the final in the championship.

the final was boring up until the 75th minute when my centre back gets a straight red, i got slightly angry and kept myself together, ambitiously going 3-4-1, 5 minutes later Becchio scores...

the anger builds...

i had given it up, threw on every attacker i had, ended up with a 2-4-3 with overload the lot,
i had to make a loan because of injuries, this player was Alex Timuly Nchumeni EXCUSE SPELLING, from man city, unknown quantity, but as it turns out...
93rd minute... i wasn't too bothered i thought because i can build and go for top spot next year...
when he scored!! ran from the half way line took on 4 players and tucked it away i jumped up and did the silent COME ON because it was like half 3 in the morning :$

extra time, the choice was, revert back to a normal formation or be a bold nut job and keep it, i kept it lol, Leeds battered me through ET until 118th minute, the lad only picked the ball up again GASSED it past the leeds centre half and got brought down PEANALTTYYYYYYY i didn't celebrate at his point knowing how cruel this game can be... :S

the young lad stepped up to take it... it was like a mike bassett football manager moment... he struck it, the world stood still and went silent as the ball travelled towards the bottom corner, then the bar flashed and i went BALLISTIC XD

double fist pump, as many swear words as you can fit into a sentence and even sung at Leeds... "your not famous anymore" " your just gravy drinking tossers" and "we all hate leeds scum"

:$ afterwards i thought you need to take a long hard look at yourself son, that was not cool!

Hahahahahahahahaaaa With out a doubt the best post in the thread so far mate.

p.s not cool at all <)<)<)

Derby wins against Exeter, Torquay & Bristol City usually provoke me dancing around my bedroom and some rather loud singing, much to the annoyance of the neighbours- And normally a fist pump, when we score a goal (Any game)

i sometimes slid across my bedroom floor, playing the air guitar and kissing the badge of my man utd jersey followed by a couple of air fist and a point to the heavens :)

that's when i realize my windows was open =D

Yes Bowes i love this (torres will do that tho lol)

I love a good knee slide across the carpet like rooney then realising that u have burnt ya knees to ****

Yes Bowes i love this (torres will do that tho lol)

I love a good knee slide across the carpet like rooney then realising that u have burnt ya knees to ****

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha Thats when you gota think is a Kadlec 92nd minute winner really worth losing the skin on ya knee caps <)

I admit, when the full time whistle went in the promotion playoff final against AFC Wimbledon, to get into League 2, I did exactly what Alvin Martin did on Talksport, when Beckham fired in "that" freekick against Greece, I couldn't believe it. Smashed me kneecap off the table doing the celebration (both fists in air, a rather sad victory dance and general loud noise), but I couldn't have cared less. I've never had this much success with a club I made myself-much more pleasurable to be this successful without cheating. Though my other half was a bit worried about my mental well being, upon hearing my "press conference" to myself lol

Serbia vs. France,

I was dreading it, and I was happy with 0 - 0 and in the last munite Nenad Milijas slid through Jovanovic who had been ***** all through the game and he slid it in the corner! The worst of it being my game lagged as it came to that and I saw it in like stop motion and I was like it too, I got to feet and then when it hit the back of the net started shouting Serbia, my mom thought it was a ritual and I was turning into a terrorist :L

My mate was playing as man united on football manager 2010 and lost 3-0 to Wigan, and reacted by punching his laptop causing the screen to smash. He now can't play fm because he still hasn't got a new laptop!

Do any of you know Tiziano Crudelli? Crazy Italian AC Milan commentator? Probably you do.
Well, when I'm training Milan and they score an important goal, I shout all sorts of things in Italian, as I am Milan fanatic and with Italian ancestors as well. E DE GOL E DE GOL DE GOL!!!!!

My mate was playing as man united on football manager 2010 and lost 3-0 to Wigan, and reacted by punching his laptop causing the screen to smash. He now can't play fm because he still hasn't got a new laptop!

ouch! moral... punch the wife, kick the dog, smash your coffee cup against the wall, do anything but break the ******* computer! 8-|