Going Mad When Your Team Scores A Late Goal!

some of these stories are killing me keep them coming lads exellent

"Triple Fist Pump" 8-|

It was 1-1 Carling Cup Semi Final Swansea Vs Man Utd (im swansea) Last minute goal by Kuqi, Major fist pump and epic scream

About an hour ago i played Blackpool as Liverpool in the Premier league, i'd only won 1 in the last 5 but this could have taken me into the top 4.

2-1 down and dirk kuyt goes on a dizzying run and is brought down gets a pen, slots it away, i asked for more from the team and then on 90+5 blackpool scored, still in the sulk now!

Oh + every player that scores for me instantly becomes a 'legend'

I can imagine a person doing either the nani celeberation in thier bedroom, everytimes they scored, LOL

As Swansea i was in the League cup 4th or 5th round against QPR and Kuqi scored a diving header in the 89th minute and i started chanting something random like, ' He's fat he's round he should be worth 10 million pounds, it's Kuqi, it's Kuqi' and my mom ran up stairs to see what i was doing (H)

Another classic is when I beat City in the last minute of added time. Jeff Hughes scored a tank of a goal !

I basically jumped out of my seat and shouted "Take that Johnson you fat clueless ****". Mum was not impressed XD

I done one thing really bad, it was about 2am and i was playing Liverpool at Anfield with United, Rooney scored in the 96th minute for me to win 3-2 and i forget it was only a game, i rang up my mate and shouted down the phone at him " ******* get in there you scouse ******, Wayne Rooney is a hero, Gerrard is a ****"

he was less then impressed.

Embarrassing is this but when I concede late on, or lose heavily, I go mental. Absolutely mental. Exactly why I never play as Yeovil - always try but soon stop - as defeat hurts just too much. One time I lost after bein 3-0 up and I lost it completely and thumped my keyboard. Cue springs and keys popping up and going everywhere. Followed by a trip to PC World.

On a positive, I always air punch when it goes right.

---------- Post added at 03:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 AM ----------

Another classic is when I beat City in the last minute of added time. Jeff Hughes scored a tank of a goal !

I basically jumped out of my seat and shouted "Take that Johnson you fat clueless ****". Mum was not impressed XD

Tsk, those defeats to Yeovil when GJ was our boss still hurt huh? :p

Tsk, those defeats to Yeovil when GJ was our boss still hurt huh? :p

lol. I remember your pwned us 4 - 0 at Huish. Stood on your uncovered terrace and it was ******* it down. Not even funny.

The 3 - 0 win last year made up for it :wub:

lol. I remember your pwned us 4 - 0 at Huish. Stood on your uncovered terrace and it was ******* it down. Not even funny.

The 3 - 0 win last year made up for it :wub:

I have been at all Yeovil - Bristol Rovers league games :) Feel we are on the wane though somay be the last season for a while we face each other.

Me & my mate were having a FM discussion at work & were talking about the funniest things you have done or you could imagine other FM managers doing when you score that all important 95th minute equaliser to keep you in the FA cup Or that goal that keeps you in touching distance of the Playoffs. I know not one person on this site can deny that they've done the classic Air punch when your sitting in your room by yourself talking to yourself as if steve clarke is sitting next to you. Or even if youve been 4-0 up in the 2nd leg of the champions league against Liverpool and Fernando Torres goes on to score in the 82nd 85th 89th & 92nd minute to go on to win on away goals and you go on to kick the cat across the other side or the room an call the mrs a Sl*t.(Referring to my mates story which has led to this post) <)

So lets hear your stories guys im looking forward to having a good giggle to myself.

Bowesy <)

My dog has learned to make herself scarce when things aren't going right on FM...

I fist pump and shout "**** yes"

If I concede in the last minute you can usually here me shouting "You ******* useless ****, why didn't you tackle him you ****"

The things this game does to me :'(

Just how familiar does this sound? I probably say, word for word, the exact same thing!! :p

---

fist-pumps are just part of it... screaming at the monitor telling my 'players' to "pick up your men" "close him down" "give it" "cross it" "SHOOT!!!" "what the **** was that?" etc etc etc...

I think it would be cool if every so often on the game the counter that represents the opposition manager made a dart up the pitch or onto the pitch, a la Jose Mourinho, to celebrate a late goal or something. Would just make the game that bit more realistic and fun :)

Jose Mourinho? What about Barry Fry? That one was epic! :p

once i was losing 2-0 in the fa cup final with united then rooney manages a wonder hatrick in the space of 5 minutes so i ran out the room told my dad and was also jumping around... came back and i lost 4-3 i was like WTF!!!!!!

once i was losing 2-0 in the fa cup final with united then rooney manages a wonder hatrick in the space of 5 minutes so i ran out the room told my dad and was also jumping around... came back and i lost 4-3 i was like WTF!!!!!!

lmao at that :D

it was in the last 10 minutes i didnt expect them to score again

my keyboard has no "d" "q" and "i"
it was when i got to my first champions league final against chelsea, i told my players that i hoped for the best but defeat would be predictable.
we where winning 2-0 at half time, i was jumping with my fists up high and i told my players that i was very pleased, we lost 5-3 (i scored first); during the second half, at the beginning i was happily mentally singing "we are the champions" we socred the 3-0 and i was singing my lungs out with youtube than it was the turnover and i started insulting my screen (??), than i became physical and started punching my table when the game ended verbally abused my players, my keyboard joined the recycling crew and i ended with a really red hand...

i know, i know im a freaking psycho

Fm 2010, i was with Leeds United , i was lucky enough to get sucky teams until the english f.a cup semi finals... (leeds were 3rd division that year), the best team i had to face was blackburn witch i won 3-0. (no cheating), i was playing against Tottenham for the semi final, obviously i knew i was going to lose , thing was... game was 0-0 until 87th minutes... when beckford gets the ball , run half pitch pass it to becchion wich scores a header... Words cant express what happened in my room.... i thought my mom was out wich she wasnt, and i started singing "LETS GO MENTAL! LETS GO MENTAL! NA NA NA NA LEEDS! NA NA NA NA LEEEEEDS!" while jumping and kicking all the **** around xD, mom was like "Son? Whats that? Are you ok?" , LEGENDARY DAY!... Then i end up losing to Chelsea 5-1 in the final ahaha

Last edited:
also playing fm 09 craig gordon in net for sunderland kept standing still and letting goals in and everytime he did i thought you ******* stupid stiff ********

Something really strange i done earlier when my leicester boys scored was the Ali G Flick with his fingers!! Hahahaaa totaly random, Regardless to say its got nothing on a good old fist punch into thin air :D