Golden Oldies Challenge

Buffon is only 30 so can't get him :(
Vilar went to Liverpool.
Might have to try Enke. Thanks

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

****... Enke is only 30. Can't get him. Any other suggestions?

Looks cool, I've always wanted to do something like this. Good luck i'll be following man

Get VDS or David James

Buffon is only 30 so can't get him :(
Vilar went to Liverpool.
Might have to try Enke. Thanks

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

****... Enke is only 30. Can't get him. Any other suggestions?

Given, Marcos, Van Der Sar

Any chance of a screenshot of you transfers so far please mate?

Theres the screenshot Danny.

Also, VDS won't join which is also why i haven't managed to sign Giggs, Scholes or Neville. Might try Given or Coupet

Ivan Cordoba has just signed for Manchester United on a free transfer. It is believed he will play on the right hand side of defence with Belletti covering him, and he will act as cover for the centre half position (much like Corluka irl for Tottenham). Feliciano is said to be delighted with the signing and can't wait for the season to start.

sky-sports-news.jpg

Bordon has also just completed his medical at Manchester United and has signed a two-year deal with the Manchester outfit. He will also provide competition in the defence.

05_bordon_marcelo.jpg

Marcelo Bordon, Manchester United's newest recruit.

IvanCordoba_1501488.jpg

Ivan Cordoba, another new Manchester United signing, making that 18 new players this summer.

Last edited:
looking very good

nice signings aswell

good luck

Thanks Keith, just want the season to start now. Mind you, i think I need one more striker just to complete my squad. What you think?

maybe thiery henry he is in his thirties i think

he doesnt want to join... i've gone for Luca Toni instead :)

good choice in toni is is always very good in my games

Anyway i'm off now so more updates tomorrow hopefully.

Leo Franco,Marcos,Rustu Receber,David James,Francesco Toldo?

what is this free agents database? sorry havent been on here for a while.

Also, If you are playing as a hypothetically 'folded' man utd, does that mean u'll be startin in the conference leagues? if so how u signing all the stars? or u still in the prem?

what is this free agents database? sorry havent been on here for a while.

Also, If you are playing as a hypothetically 'folded' man utd, does that mean u'll be startin in the conference leagues? if so how u signing all the stars? or u still in the prem?

The free agents database is a db where at the start every single player in the game has no club, and you have to try and sign players to make yourself a squad. No, i'll be starting in the Premiership, it was just a reason for my team to have no players at the start, otherwise it would have been very very strange for me to start signing old players while i still have the likes of Wayne Rooney and Dimitar Berbatov.

Anyway, going to load up the game now so more updates will follow shortly :)

carry on like this mate and i believe you need to thanks someone for thsi idea (not naming and names -lfclover23)