Golden Oldies Challenge

lol, Vieira is my vice-captain just to rub it in :p

and i looked at larsson, but his stats are pretty poor and i got better

because beckham is skipper and my assistant recommended him to be vice

I meant how could Vieira do this to Arsenal and go to Man Utd to be the Vice Captain :mad:

lol, because deep down, he hates arsenal

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

AC Milan 0-1 Manchester United Ronaldo (66)

Good win in a game we controlled but didn't dominate. His first goal for the club will hopefully set him off on a run as Raul picked up an injury and is out for up to 4 weeks

lol, because deep down, he hates arsenal

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

AC Milan 0-1 Manchester United Ronaldo (66)

Good win in a game we controlled but didn't dominate. His first goal for the club will hopefully set him off on a run as Raul picked up an injury and is out for up to 4 weeks

Good win against Milan but how could you beat Arsenal 7-0!? HOW!?

because they only had steven gerrard and jose reina in their starting line up that were real players. The rest were all greyed out

Manchester United 5-0 Bayern Munich Ronaldo (7), Toni (51), Seedorf (57), Hansen (OG 72), Pires (74)

Through to the next round of the league cup with an easy win. Comfortbale victory and complete domination. Yet another clean sheet :)

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Of course, but you're team's good enough as it is apparently :(

yh they are pretty good, only thing i'm lacking really is pace, but they definately make up for that in quality

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Manchester United 5-1 Fiorentina Seedorf (29), Juninho Pernambucano (38), Beckham (45+1), Inzaghi (63), Ronaldo (68)

Started a bit dodgy, but gained the composure back to keep up the 100% league record. Finally conceded rather embarassingly as they had Quim (yes the goalkeeper) out on the left wing and he got the goal heading in from point blank range. But nonetheles a very good win.

hi...
is there any other download link for this database?
any rapidshare link?
thx u

Given, Marcos, Van Der Sar
Rogerio Ceni??
Sebastian Saja??
Hildebrand??
Canizares?
Dudek?
Barthez?? if he is in the game, cant remember
Khan out of retirement <) (hahhaa, liked the extra bit to story)

Umm, i don't know if there is another link to be honest. Ask Tiraths because it is his database.

and Raikan i've already got 3 keepers so it's fine. But thanks anyway and thanks for the extra thanks for the Zidane twist :)

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

Right guys, after a two day break i'm back onto this game. Going to load up now, and there'll be some more updates later tonight :)

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Manchester United 1-0 Austria WienPires (72)

Good win considering i was down to 10 men afte 38 mins after Senna got sent off for a second yellow card. Good performance and Beckham kept up his amazing form with a 7.7 rating and an assist. A real captains performance :)

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

was thinking on doing the same but for u21's to see how youth lasts

for me i wasn't sure which one to do between oldies or youths, but i chose oldies because with youths they take a while to develop, so you'd struggle to win anything in the first 3-4 seasons

Chelsea 1-3 Manchester United Beckham (34,68), Inzaghi (87)

Great win. Came from behind after Lampard scored after 5 mins. They had Cech, Xavi, Essien and Lampard with (thankfully) Torres out injured. Beckham was inspirational in this match and fully justified my decision to make him my captain! Still unbeaten and going very well :)

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Manchester United 4-1 Barcelona Pires (17), Inzaghi (30,61,89)

Phenomenal win. Ripped through them with every attack and should've had 6 or 7. Hit the post many times and the bar too. Inzaghi and Beckham are proving to be a lethal combination. Inzaghi already has 10 goals this season and Beckham has 6 assists.