Golyam Oblak, Maluk Duzhd - Story of a Bulgarian Journeyman

brilliant read so far mate can only get better

It's not about comments, it's about good writing, just because we don't post after every update,doesn't mean we are not hear :)

just try and remember that :)

I know.. I know.. :(

Also hear = here* :p

Incidently, what did you think of the last update ;)?

im following mate. just read it all through ad it seems great - I love LLM and well written stories like this one. looking forward to your next update

What is LLM? Thaks for the comment :)

good luck i will be following (i am Bulgarian)

Joss it's great, it's good to see someone writing a story as it is actually a story in a fiction book. Great work. Also, following :)

All going well so far! As Kris said, it's uniquely written, so plenty of people will be following. Keep up the good work! :)

Hi guys, taking a very short break from this, as i really need to do some work this weekend :'( Next update will probably be around tuesday, or maybe some quickfire ones over the weekend sometime, but unlikely i'll have much time to play this save game if i manage to do work..

Big cloud,small rain?XD
I'm gonna follow because I'm bulgarian,I know bulgarian players quite well

Big cloud,small rain?XD
I'm gonna follow because I'm bulgarian,I know bulgarian players quite well

Yeah, apparently (according to Djh) it means to not be afraid of an upcoming challenge.. can you shed any light on this? Can you recommend any Bulgarian players? I'm pretty clueless atm

Yeah, apparently (according to Djh) it means to not be afraid of an upcoming challenge.. can you shed any light on this? Can you recommend any Bulgarian players? I'm pretty clueless atm

Never doubt wikipedia and the like...until an actual Bulgarian reads it! XD

To be honest i've never heard of this phrase :$ but it looks good for the title of your story.Which update are you using?

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

My bulgarian players recommendations:
GK - Bozhidar Stoychev - CSKA Sofia - you can get him for £1,000
CD - Alexandar Branekov - CSKA Sofia - £4,000 - £5,000
AMR - Kostadin Dyakov - Chernomorets Burgas - £10,000 but small chance to get him in B group.I managed to get him for Etar 1924
DM - Atanas Vargov - free
AML - Radoslav Rangelov - Slavia Sofia - £6,000 - £7,000

I'll post more in a minute

To be honest i've never heard of this phrase :$ but it looks good for the title of your story.Which update are you using?

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

My bulgarian players recommendations:
GK - Bozhidar Stoychev - CSKA Sofia - you can get him for £1,000
CD - Alexandar Branekov - CSKA Sofia - £4,000 - £5,000
AMR - Kostadin Dyakov - Chernomorets Burgas - £10,000 but small chance to get him in B group.I managed to get him for Etar 1924
DM - Atanas Vargov - free
AML - Radoslav Rangelov - Slavia Sofia - £6,000 - £7,000

I'll post more in a minute

Thanks mate, i'm sure that'll do for now since my budget is only around 4.5K.. I've managed to get a lot of free transfers, and a couple of loans in.

CM - Nikola Boychev - free
LB - Shenol Galip - free
RB - Ivan Bandalovski - Loko Sofia - loan
DM,CD,SW,CM - Georgi Petrov - Belasitsa - free
RB - Pavel Vidanov - CSKA Sofia - loan
AMC,AML,AMR,ST - Tsvetomir Todorov after 2-3 years.Also keep an eye on Spas Delev and Ivelin Popov when you get promoted

Got the top two of the latest batch already, thanks a lot mate. Hope you can follow and keep commenting!

Might do an update tonight actually, if i can be bothered to load it up.

Looking forward to the next update mate. I find myself getting emotionally attached to the smaller clubs I have managed so it's a ***** when your chairman doesn't back you but you don't want to leave either! ;)

Loving your work Joss and I really appreciarte the work you have put in into getting followers

If you get promoted you should sign Ivelin Popov from Litex and also 2 players you could sign in B group Ivan Tsachev (Cant remember spelling) from Levski and if you want experience sign Hristo Yovov from Levski + more players of A Group in reserve teams and by the way so far its looking quite good actually

Thanks for all the comments guys, good to see this getting some attention. Update will probably be either tomorrow evening, or thursday as i'm seeing Ricky Gervais on wednesday night so probably won't be able to update. However, it depends on my timetable, if i have an afternoon off or something, i'll try and get in an update...

Update may be this afternoon, sorry it's taking me so long, i have work to do because i've just gone back to school :'(...and it's my 18th tomorrow! (Thus i won't update then..)

Last edited: