GOOAALL-262-FM13.3.3 by Jesaustralia - The best tactic I've seen for FM13

The team still doing so good... and now just want to show that goal lol ( Maybe I will open a new post only for showing our goals just for fun,and anyone is free to upload your goals of course! :p )

[video=youtube;gmmfMgVr7Yk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmmfMgVr7Yk[/video]

(you can see it in 1080p :p )

So I abandoned my very promising save - and looked around on the net for a future save - but remembered I have uploaded a save myself - just when I created the gooaall262 I also uploaded a regent save - and guess what - its the save with a 20 year old Le Bigot the Diego Maradona of regents - french ofcause :) - its also a save with one of the best strikers I have seen in the game OBEM - he plays for Brondby and is one of these super regents that arrives once in a while - a complete striker.

If you wanna try this save - I can highly recommend its 300mb and ingame their is alot of insane players - I trained the players differently back then - you will notice alot of creative players and quick players.

Barca - Brondby - AC Milan - Middlesbrough - Ajax - Toulouse are teams I manage in the save - you can easily retire them - but maybe you want to go for one of them - Middlesbrough are very strong and so are Barca - AC Milan very good - Ajax Very good - Toulouse have alot of talent but undeveloped - Brondby have an amazing striker Man.u wants him and a good team - their finances not top notch though -

This save is for a computer with a very good processor as alot of leagues are loaded in

Amazing regent save - Download it Here

Man you have to continue this save with the legendary Le Bigot :)

Man you have to continue this save with the legendary Le Bigot :)

I am continuing this save - its not in 2031 its 2033 - and its really funny to see how I trained players back then - I was very keen on creative players - anything not creative was a fail :) - I had two kinds of midfielders in the game - The dribbling centre midfielder and the deep laying playmaker (The Pirlo) - the last one would be kind of a fail in BBM unless I change the dribbling settings to rare - which I have tried and makes them amazing.

I retired from several clubs and are now only manager for Barca and Brondby - I'm also The France national manager - Dream job internationally.

In the process of starting up this save again I have created a new tactic - a normal 442 fitted for deep laying playmakers - fitted for my ingame France squad - for them it seems amazing.

Vs Hungary
View attachment 246196

Play was amazing and a relief that I didn't have to use dribblers in the centre midfield.

Requirements:

Defensive fullbacks - don't need dribbling or crossing

Deep laying playmakers - Creativity-workrate-strenght-stamina-teamwork-tackling-marking-positioning-decisions-anticipation-composure-technique.

Dribbling creative wingers - Creativity - don't need crossing - (Robben-bale-CR7)

SCR - general striker - average quick - average dribbling (Still can be a dribbler, but ordered to dribble sometimes)

SCL - Dribbling - Clinical resolute striker

Result above is incredible - especially since its a 442 formation and their are no orders to cross the ball - they will however still cross the ball when the time is right - you will be able to find players more easily and more cheaply for the fullback position and basically need less flair than normal on your midfielders - just make them creative and hardworking

4-4-2 Deep Playmakers by Jesaustralia

Cheers

**** Brondby can't keep hold of OBEM while I was hollidaying towards the next game he was transferlisted by request - So I offered him to clubs for 80m pounds + 50% of the next sale - they got an offer of around 40m pounds + 50% of the next sale Ajax are the bidder - I'm not in charge of Ajax so its the AI bidding here - Now!!! - Barcelona I'm in charge of and we want him too :) 60m + 50% of next sale sounds fair?

I'm really crying over this - he is irreplaceable

View attachment 246090 View attachment 246089

Last time their was anyone near those sort of skills in Brondby it was either The Laudrups or Schmeichel :)
Now back to the moron players :)

I don't know how I found OBEM, but a big yupppiii would for sure have been said :)
He puts the ball to the roof more often than not imagine him in the BBM with Barcelona players - I know Le Bigot is a legend hehe, but OBEM is right up their with him I tell you.

Cheers guys

Small update on what I am going to try... Gone back into Espanyol save to have a look at bwompers new tactic, reason is that even though I am part of way through season, formation is similar to one I was playing with. Tactic is not fluid and perhaps won't be until around 10 games in.. Will post up some screenshots tomorrow on how things are going. I would add team gel in save is to die for and it is a very good team, has won La Liga for past 11 years.

Also taken Juve through preseason and up to 1st game of season to look at 442 tactic that Jes has created... So working on 2 saves at same time.. Will post up screenshots on that save after 10 league games, so might be tomorrow if I can manage to do both saves and play maybe 10 games in each.

So will post something tomorrow on both tactics and saves.

P.S Have not sold Vidal at Juve, I know but he is good when on the pitch :)

AHHH!!! I just saw a player named Aaron Manship - what a beautiful name - it somehow reminds me of ******* - so I'm just gonna say Manship a few times - Sorry guys my sillyness have no boundarties sometimes and it has to be said I actually do like the name Manship - it sounds so powerful and then he's the next Michael Owen which helps to since Brondby will try and get this Manship into their Stable - Manship is a very quick man - Come to think about it - I think I would prefer Manskip - Skipping past opponent - like a real man lol

Nah Lord Manship would be cool - Obem still not sold - its a long negotiation - I'm trying to praise the Manship out of some of the Ajax strikers - because they could be noble Manship types like Obem also once was and probably still will be , but in Barcelona and not Brondby.

Ok guys enough extreme sillyness from here -

I saw a very polished Barca performance with BBM - Le Bigot that didn't score alot in my old save, but was also played as a centre midfielder he scored a hattrick as a striker and that's where he will play from now on atleast till OBEM arrives.

I checked last season performance ingame for Brondby - they managed to get to the Euro league semi final beating many big clubs before losing to Liverpool - mainly this happened because of OBEM - they are litterally lost without him

Cheers and sorry for my Manship humor - it was silly like a real man - I might buy rick again to make a Manship video and he can talk about Manship with his deep voice :) - oh I'm getting carried away again and that's why my saves are so slow lol

If in google their is a serious word about manship - I will probably rank above it and get the real people interested in the subject manship into this thread lol lol lol - Ok say no more!! :) - MANSHIP!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
AHHH!!! I just saw a player named Aaron Manship - what a beautiful name - it somehow reminds me of ******* - so I'm just gonna say Manship a few times - Sorry guys my sillyness have no boundarties sometimes and it has to be said I actually do like the name Manship - it sounds so powerful and then he's the next Michael Owen which helps to since Brondby will try and get this Manship into their Stable - Manship is a very quick man - Come to think about it - I think I would prefer Manskip - Skipping past opponent - like a real man lol

Nah Lord Manship would be cool - Obem still not sold - its a long negotiation - I'm trying to praise the Manship out of some of the Ajax strikers - because they could be noble Manship types like Obem also once was and probably still will be , but in Barcelona and not Brondby.

Ok guys enough extreme sillyness from here -

I saw a very polished Barca performance with BBM - Le Bigot that didn't score alot in my old save, but was also played as a centre midfielder he scored a hattrick as a striker and that's where he will play from now on atleast till OBEM arrives.

I checked last season performance ingame for Brondby - they managed to get to the Euro league semi final beating many big clubs before losing to Liverpool - mainly this happened because of OBEM - they are litterally lost without him

Cheers and sorry for my Manship humor - it was silly like a real man - I might buy rick again to make a Manship video and he can talk about Manship with his deep voice :) - oh I'm getting carried away again and that's why my saves are so slow lol

If in google their is a serious word about manship - I will probably rank above it and get the real people interested in the subject manship into this thread lol lol lol - Ok say no more!! :) - MANSHIP!!!!!!!!!
I still remember a player called ******* ​lol

I still remember a player called ******* ​lol

He should have used my tactic - just kidding - Cough!!! :)

To the more important - I'm trying to implement extremely gifted wingers as the wingback now - and give them one job - to dribble. I kind of like it - will need to see more of it

Cheers

Manshift is to expensive

1rst season with the Tridente tactic,not bad at all and very funny way of play.

View attachment 903926 View attachment 903929 View attachment 903931 View attachment 903933 View attachment 903935

Very nice!!! - I especially take notice of the defence - Now that's suddenly for me a highly improved version of Frankenstein due to the defence you've created - or the potential of a great defence - the old Frankenstein all versions was letting in goals to much - this seems like this is a perfected version of that - good job!!!!

I wonder how your 3 defenders look like - I imagine they are quick?

I will consider using this tactic maybe next season - I'm currently buying some great defenders anyway - but still considering - I'm losing interest in the game again - I experiment to much - my biggest enjoyment is when you guys are writing about your stuff.

Cheers mate

Update on the 2 saves. Have managed to play 10 games in both Espanyol and Juve saves. Both tactics are now fluid, Tridente is team gel of to die for, 4-4-2 is at extremely strong understanding. Quick screenshots of the fixtures so far.

Espanyol with Tridente tactic by bwomper

View attachment 245630

Juve with new 4-4-2 tactic by Jes

View attachment 245627

Update on the Juve save since yesterday. Played 14 games, won all but 1. Only played this save today as wanted to get both the Juve and Espanyol saves at about the same dates in January. Will have update on Espanyol tomorrow.

View attachment 245406

Update on the Juve save since yesterday. Played 14 games, won all but 1. Only played this save today as wanted to get both the Juve and Espanyol saves at about the same dates in January. Will have update on Espanyol tomorrow.

View attachment 904905

Nice - Do you dominate? = many chances - The France side I played this one with had star players from the dm and upwards meanin 6 players of the front - the more defensive players were of lesser quality - but still good.

I abandoned the amazing save for a while - only because I wanted to try something totally different - I have imported someone elses save and its year 2042 - I have no idea what to expect in therms of players - I loaded up lots of leagues so I got a database with 100k players in their.

I chose my favourite Spanish team Real Zaragoza - I am currently in July and are roaming/checking out the player market - I'm planning to start out with the 4141rock classic untill my team is filled up with superstars and I'm trying to sign players for it currently - This could make me exited again playing fm - all 100k players are regents :)

Zaragoza is not a rich club - so their will be some getting used too - not having spending money as much as usual. That ofcause mean I'm selling the players and finding bargains to replace them. I'm currently checking out senegal international squad
check this guy out

View attachment 245386

Samba Dia - almost as beautiful a name as Manship - but look closely and tell me that the real name of this player maybe should be KARA :) - I just think that his attributes are so simular - I'm not planning to buy this fella - he's to expensive and to old - I just wanted to show you - and then he's from Senegal as well.

Danes - Croations are being bought in to my team a mixture of very cheap and expensive - bought a liverpool danish defender 26y he's 20 in jumping and I bought a croation defender 18 jumping his partner of defence - I'm trying to buy an left winger with the personality trait - Leader 29y - I have a few 16 year olds that I will try and develop in the 1st team - I wanna make Zaragoza the biggest team on the planet :) - Any big money offers coming at me - will most likely be accepted the next 5-8 seasons. Media Prediction is 8 - and the board wants a minimum of a top mid finish - which is about 8-9 I'd say. I don't know if its possible - but with 4141 rock classic - it should be very possible, but lets see.

Fmrte I think do many annoying things when using it - like showing me players potential which I don't want to see - like showing me hidden stats like Consistancy and Important matches - These things destroy the game for me - so I will only use fmrte to make tactics fluid in an instant - if I will use it at all.

Cheers

Last edited:
I would say on average it was perhaps 59% possession at home, but I have had it as much as 72% and loads of chances created, meaning at least 20 shots at goal and 50% minimum on target. Away from home is around 52% on average possession, but depends on team, against Barca was as low as 32% away and 50/50 at home. Shots and chances are less away from home but again depends on team I am up against. But both home and away it does dominate games with possession, shots and chances. Will post up table when at half way point.

A bit off topic, but since this is the only one talking about FM13, does anyone have a 41212 good tactic to share? maybe in the level of arrigo sachi 442 ^^
thx!

A bit off topic, but since this is the only one talking about FM13, does anyone have a 41212 good tactic to share? maybe in the level of arrigo sachi 442 ^^
thx!

I don't think so - you need to be more specific - numbers can mean alot of things - you need to tell us each position for the formation you are looking for. If its just a 442 diamond I doubt its possible to make it - it will take some tweaking - but a few pages back their is a released diamond version - if your team is good - feel free to use it, but its no wonder tactic meaning it will need tweaks - cannot tell you if its possible to improve it to a supertactic - you should try it and you should try and tweak it. Back in the day fm06 had a tactic called - CMaddict - it was one of the best tactics which was a 4-4-2 Diamond, but now its a different match engine.

cheers

PS I will give you an idea you maybe could work on for a 442 diamond

Ok the idea is:

See the match engine as flawed - in terms of positioning the players correctly - so if you have a formation that saids

gk
dl
dr
dcl
dcr
dm
ml
mr
am
scl
scr

Then try and change the formation too

gk
dl run from deep sometimes
dr run from deep sometimes
dcl - run from deep sometimes
dcr run frpm deep sometimes
dm run from deep sometimes
ml run from deep sometimes
mr run from deep sometimes
CM run from deep sometimes
scl sometimes or rare - move into channels - Quick pacey flamboyant and technical
scr sometimes or rare - move into channels - the same - MESSI x2

Looking forward to hear about it

Again cheers

IMPORTANT READ - Involving fm13 but perhaps earlier and later versions of the game as well!!!!

Unable to Register players for domestic leagues or European leagues ?
100% Fix in this read - and its simple!!!

Goto your squad page - look at the tab on the left where it saids general info - copy of general info and other stuff like that - Just go general info and then start to register your players again. I think its something to do with the space on your screen - meaning to many columns :)

Seriously go - general info - don't go copy of general info - trust what the game have created

Cheers and what a freakin weird post this is and if for fm13 i'm probably a few years to late with this fix lol!!!