GOOAALL-262-FM13.3.3 by Jesaustralia - The best tactic I've seen for FM13

Half way point in Juve save and as promised league table

View attachment 245143

Will have something up on Espanyol save later today, want to get past transfer window at end of January and will then post up results from last update.

Half way point in Juve save and as promised league table

View attachment 905581

Will have something up on Espanyol save later today, want to get past transfer window at end of January and will then post up results from last update.

It looks decent - but apparently not what I expected - I expected alot of goals - but that fine - we got to test it and thank you that mate.

I started my carreer with Zaragoza without cohesion completely - and I have to say we are doing well - I'm utilizing 4141 rock classic - I'm having alot of fun - I'm using kara type defenders - fullbacks are average and needs to be improved - my main defensive midfielder was injured for 3 months - so I brought in my 16 year 5 star talent to take care of business in the defensive zones in the midfield and he's fantastic look at him below

View attachment 245112

He's a homegrown Zaragoza talent and I can tell you being played in this first quarter of a season has already improved alot in his game. Its obvious that his average rate for such an age is magnificient and I'm asking myself should he be first choice over the established and older dmc :)

Danish talent why? - Danish talent is is really good when you get in to regent years - My best player is probably my 17 year old CM - danish and cost me 8m pounds - he's a joy to watch and I know he will be Will Hughes or Pogba caliber in the future

View attachment 245109

When his workrate and Stamina reach 20 - I will switch schedule to complete forward - to improve the likes of technique - teamwork - decisions - creativity - composure - anticipation - quickness - strenght - offball and ofcause finishing first touch etc

I really like the look of this guy - and its so much easier to develop these type players when your team is of a smaller calibre - my youth academy currently sucks and I can't even fill all the training slots for them - I need Zaragoza to take a step up in order to be able to develop my own talent - but ofcause I also need the team to perform in la liga - media prediction is as said no 8 - so it takes a certain quality in your squad to be able to reach an ambition like that - So I'm at a disadvantage I don't know who the players are - I can only read their attribute numbers - but I can also check out awards like african player of the year or young african player of the year 3-4 seasons back - I did just that with my striker + I checked his stats from the seasons he played in Africa - he was a goal machine and he participated in the african champions league where he won it with the team he was at - he was african footballer of the year 3rd position - so I thought to myself he's 27 but he obviously know how to score - I need that - so I signed him - look at him below

View attachment 245097

So looking at him is nothing that can make me faint - but looking at him in the match engine - he looks good - he performs really good - like a striker that doesn't do alot of tricks but he does not look like an idiot - he's resolute - don't need alot of thinking - just blasting it where it belongs :)

So as you can tell - I'm highly enjoying this - using someone elses save - Its like a whole new game to me - let me know if you want me to upload it.

Update
View attachment 245090

So my team are blending well - but they just has a horrific period against top teams that you expect to lose to when your team blend sucks - taken that into consideration - this is fantastic

Martinez my goalkeeper - oh my god!!!! he's a real example of a total tool - he is a bit eccentric I think 14 - and his positioning ohh jeez I hate him big time - I hope he will play better once the team cohesion in place because right now he's horrible.

Using rock classic is actually quite a pleasure too - When it was tested back in the day this tactic achieved 4th place with players current ability set to 140 - which is a bottom team in England or La liga I would say - my team Zaragoza I think is around that level maybe a little above - so will be interesting to see if I can achieve something simular - one thing though is this first season I will focus on the team blend to raise - it started worse than when me and mr langvatn were testing it - so I should maybe not achieve it - time will tell :)

Save is really fast which I love - Liverpool have been in the save playing the last 3 seasons in the Championship league the one below premier - that's pretty amazing.

Ok guys just wanted to share that

Cheers and have a good weekend

You seem to be in the same position I was in when I first took over at Espanyol. Media prediction was I think 14th and finished 5th 1st season. Will take a few seasons to get blend and players to suit tactic and league, but you will get there Jes. Will I feel be enjoyable too.

Talk of Espanyol, here are fixtures since last update.. 1 defeat to Barca in 2nd leg of Copa Del Ray, but won tie easily. Is scoring on average just below 4 goals a game. Strikers are getting majority of goals too.

Screenshot of fixtures.

View attachment 245079

End of season with Espanyol using bwompers Tridente tactic. I played 29 league games with tactic and scored in league 108 goals and conceded 13. I get the feeling if I had used tactic for a full season it would have scored around 160 + goals. So some screenshots of fixtures and La Liga table.

La Liga 2nd half of season

View attachment 244887

Copa Del Ray

View attachment 244886

CL

View attachment 244885

La Liga Final Table

View attachment 244884

End of season with Espanyol using bwompers Tridente tactic. I played 29 league games with tactic and scored in league 108 goals and conceded 13. I get the feeling if I had used tactic for a full season it would have scored around 160 + goals. So some screenshots of fixtures and La Liga table.

La Liga 2nd half of season

View attachment 906210

Copa Del Ray

View attachment 906213

CL

View attachment 906215

La Liga Final Table

View attachment 906217

Seems very promising - Great results their Ossis - Defence is very impressive - Collecting of points very impressive - Without having tried this one I conclude this tactic to be a beast - The only thing that could put me of using this is if the play doesn't look good and to be honest I don't think that's the case - So another great alternative created - I'm looking forward to hear more about this - future updates.

Again good job bwomper - now time to analyze - can original Frakenstein benefit from the defence created in Tridente - then both Attack and Defence will be perfected and you will see 8-0 10-0 results

Cheers guys

As it is quiet in here, I will post up best 11 from last season.

View attachment 906837

Its quiet, but not forgotten :)

Ok so I will make an update as well, mine a little flamboyant :)

My patience level these days are none existing like a king that needs to be entertained - so I changed things up.

WARNING THIS INVOLVES SOME KIND OF CHEATING - DON'T READ!!!!!!!!!! :)

I came to the January window and a player a striker I liked the look at was transfer listed - I had no money and I wanted to make things happen now - just like real life when you rob a bank :) - yea my patience suck I know and I had a good thing going as well - I was sitting in 6th place in the 1st season with no cheats or anything, but the mindset that pretty much rules my life almost these days - I don't give a Fork :) love the spelling!!!!!

Here's what I did:

I didn't touch the central defenders - though I'm not extremely happy with them - I didn't touch them

I allocated the club 200m pounds - and I made my chairman become a foreground sugardaddy - which is what Man.City has in the beginning of the game. I only did the last thing to make certain that their would be a constant flow of money that I can use if in need. So you probably am thinking oh so you went out their and spent it all - well not at all - but I did something else I swapped several players wingbacks - defensive midfielder and that was actually it, but not quite.

I edited the wingbacks as an experiment - the goal was to create 4 wingbacks that would look like a dribbling Roberto Carlos - so basically a winger that has a little defensive about him, but much less than a fullback - and then added quickness - and finishing to the mix - the core of the players were hardly touched - ppms maybe still need a fix - but **** ball past opponent - rwb often - ball to the other side - shot with power - shoot with outside of foot - and I'm considering cuts in - I believe I also gave them 200 in potential - I did that with especially my youth talent in the 1st team -

All the midfield got 200 in potential - workrate stamina was set to 20 the rest of the players weren't touched - now I could just set them to complete forward schedule and watch them grow.

1 anchorman I made the perfect anchorman and deep laying playmaker combined - it was clearly the biggest cheat and had to freeze the attributes - he's not that superior at all - like a stambouli.

Bought 2 expensive strikers and a less idiotic goalkeeper - I edited all strikers - to be quick and the youngsters of them to have 200 in potential - you are probably thinking - they must be looking awesome - hmmm...if awesome is like a moron compared to the opposite - regent wonderkid - they are not near wonderkid level yet.

All in all I only have 4 players valued just above 20m pounds
View attachment 244561

Then I use BBM last crack with this side - but that's not a cheat :) - I forgot to mention I made 97% of coaching staff 5 star coaches and I made the Fascilities top level - So I would expect good development among the youth and 1st team players. My players in general are not superstar players - but they are good and some of them will improve to be superstar players if I continue using them/developing them. Their is no Laudrup cheat implemented and even the perfect DMC is only their for a little while - because its all about Hector - my youth DM - he's already played above 30 matches being 16 years old.

The centre midfield doesn't have dribbling as I tell people is the requirement for this position, but I'm trying to develop midfielders with core attributes like - workrate - stamina - creativity - technique first touch strenght and teamwork - I'm not finishied yet obviously in developing those, but the complete forward schedule will complete that in a few seasons.

2 wingbacks has the bullet throw - I can recommend training that for wingbacks or fullbacks if above 14 throwin.

So all in all you can say I'm a big cheat - but the way I see it is I jumped a little closer to where we would be aiming to be in a few seasons time - and then ofcause I don't give a fork :)

Lots of what I'm doing anyway is experiments - right now the wingbacks - I've seen one of my wingbacks score a hattrick in one game - anyway I'll end this post by saying - we were 11 points behind Barcelona and now we are neck and neck

Cheers

View attachment 244558

ps I forgot to mention another thing - I want to let the director of football buy the targeted talents that I list for him and then I wanna use some of these techniques from this article.

Developing players by loaning them out - strategy

Last edited:
Well this is one way to make money if you don't have loads. I bought this player when he was 15/16 years old, he did become surplus to requirements and Man Utd bought him. I noticed he was out of contract in 6 months so I offered him a good deal. Sat him on the subs bench and he wanted out, Dortmund have just bought him. Big profit for Espanyol as you see from screenshot.

View attachment 244545

While here will update too on fixtures so far..

View attachment 244544

I also sold a few 1st team players, and am using players who were on loan last season and now back at club, some youngsters as back up too.

Well this is one way to make money if you don't have loads. I bought this player when he was 15/16 years old, he did become surplus to requirements and Man Utd bought him. I noticed he was out of contract in 6 months so I offered him a good deal. Sat him on the subs bench and he wanted out, Dortmund have just bought him. Big profit for Espanyol as you see from screenshot.

View attachment 907041

While here will update too on fixtures so far..

View attachment 907042

I also sold a few 1st team players, and am using players who were on loan last season and now back at club, some youngsters as back up too.

Brilliant - that talent must be a huge talent - you already made 60m pounds on him - NEAT!!!!!

Another trick to make money is to sign players for free 30.6 Bosman rule - and then loan them out for money for a season to a club that plays top football preferably and then as a 1st team or valuable player. This gives income over time and if you then sell him the season after his value has probably improved. This is one of my plans with youth to develop them that way.

Lost the cup final on pens ofcause - so ****!!!! :)
Just had a 9-0 win and are sitting 2nd 1 goal behind in GD of barcelona - same points still

My touchpad started working again - that will make it a pain to write - I'm trying to figure out how to close it, but its not looking good. The fix for my computer don't work - so i'm a bit lost currently

Product name
Dell inspiron 7110n

fn+F3 doesn't work

Is impressive even though was a friendly!

1st match of the season - vs the champions Barcelona away - 4-1 win could have won 8-1 they had 4 chances - we had 16 - strong understanding.

the 22-0 win was impressive - my team is no where other teams i've had - midfield is talented but not pogba level - wingbacks are like a poaching winger - they are fantastic - probably the best i've had - strikers are experienced most of them - but at a continental level - talents are loaned out - their is no extremely good young players in the game at this time. I got lots of free transfers and i'm making a little money on most of those and then i'm using some in the 1st team as well.

I don't see the 22-0 as a record since it was against a team below 3rd division - I need these sort of results be against same division.

Cheers

I got good news and I got bad news hehe

The good news first - I fixed my touchpad problem and the great thing about that is - now you can expect me to write more than 2 sentences again lol

The bad news I lost a month of my Zaragoza carreer - it crashed!!!! :(
that was hours and hours of researching players and several successful matches that just vanished into the blue - I bet they are on the other side now - weirdoooo alarm!!! :)

Ha ha guys - I'm just so happy I fixed this problem with the touchpad that it actually doesn't bother me that I lost the save - I was actually in my laptops BIOS, but I knew to little about it - then I got a driver for my touchpad and then I could turn the ****** thing offffffffffffffff - yea - rock'n roll heaven for the touchpad

Just wanted to let all you thousands of people know that I'm without touchpad - BE WARNED!!!!!!!! :)

Cheers guys - maybe its time to create a new tactic

Ps - I just wanna wish Alberto Contador good luck today - the pyenees starts in the TDF - also Basso if you are out their - stay strong willed and fight the cancer - like I fought my touchpad - You can do it!!!!

Double cheers - Cheers - Touchpad R.I.P - Manship!!!!!!

1st full season using Tridente tactic with Espanyol. Scored a lot of goals, not beat my record for that. Did concede less goals and I think is my record for letting in least amount of goals in league. Screenshots of fixtures and final table.

View attachment 908345

View attachment 908348

View attachment 908351

View attachment 908352

View attachment 908353

I think the answer is - Very strong tactic - great indept analyzes by Ossis - thanks for that - Requirement a strong team - then you are ready to go - Ossis thank you for taking your time and testing these things and bwomper same thing goes for you thank you for releasing yet another beast of a tactic - you are in the zone.

Any ideas/suggestions to modify BBM - anyone?

Dribbling wingbacks - CAM - ANC - CM - centre SC no tracking back?

When I said I want to create a new tactic I didn't say 10 new tactics did I ? :)

Yes testing is needed and very much appreciated if you decide to try these tactics out please report back on how the play acts in the match engine and the sort of results you are getting - also please use a Sub Top/Top team 1-5 in the league you play in.

I decided to release this as a bundle of tactics - so to get one tactic you must download the 10 tactics which has been zipped.

The Bundle Contains:

(NEW!!) - very different from the Original, but seems very promising - just won 9-0 and played some wonderful football - including 12 run with ball from one of my wingbacks - I really need someone to test this tactic and tell me what they see in the match engine, but also I would like a report on this. I'm playing with this one currently.
BBM - The Hack Of The Crack IV - ##BY Jesaustralia##.tac

bwomper's newest edition - Ossis or bwomper - I really hope one of you could test this one - compare how it plays in the match engine and also compare results from the original and report back ofcause :) - it would be good if you could use the same team as you did the original.
Tridente II - (The Manship Tweak) - by Jesaustralia .tac

This is my baby - but tweaked - Another tactic I'm really keen to get a report on this one - again if someone could compare original to this one - I can't tell if its any better or worse, but certainly worth a try - remember good players only
Brokeback Mountain (THE LAST CRACK) 2nd visit.tac

I have alot of respect of Galego the creator of the Marcelo tactic - he created a wonderful tactic - this tweak which is the same tweak repeated in all of these releases - if it turns out that it works it might improve the tactic visually and result wise. I have not tested this and it might be a fail, try it out and please report back what you find - good and bad
Marcelo 3-1-4-2 - 2nd visit.tac

This is a legendary tactic from mr langvatn - I used my newest tweaks on this one and I hope someone will try it to see if it works - tell us how you go
4-4-2 Tripletweaked RockCorners - 2nd visit.tac

Another Langvatn tactic - 3 cams and then my tweak again - when you spot my tweak I hope you don't think its a joke - it might be a discovery that will enhance the visual enjoyment of the game - need a report on this as well
4-2-3-1 Deep Purple AMC - 2nd visit.tac

The best of all langvatn settings put together - the result wooow (Like just wide:) - would be interesting to hear if this plays well for you.
WOOOW - by Mr L - 2nd visit.tac

These 3 default tactics can still be changed and will need to be changed to your liking - setpieces not set and you need to do them yourself - just copy the settings from brokeback mountain. Its 3 really good looking default tactics and if my tweak works wonders these tactics are then ready made, but should be tweaked further without touching - RUN FROM DEEP in the player instructions.

4-2-2-2 Default - 2nd visit.tac

4-4-2 Diamond - 2nd visit.tac

4-3-2-1 Default - 2nd visit.tac

2nd Visit Bundle Download - Click Here

Have a Nice Day - Cheers & Enjoy