GOOAALL-262-FM13.3.3 by Jesaustralia - The best tactic I've seen for FM13

BBM The Hack Of The Crack - With new tweaks that I have used above

vs CSKA Moscow

View attachment 243929

My 1st year in CH League group play

View attachment 243928

These new tweaks are hugely exciting because I see some of the most beautiful goals I have ever scored - I have Probably scored 10 goals of the year.

Anyway in the right formation - it will give you the Barcelona play that you crave - Possession amount as high as 75% is what I see in these matches with - BBM The Hack Of The Crack

Check it out

Cheers

jes,can explain me the tweak of the tridente? just for see any changes more in detail

jes,can explain me the tweak of the tridente? just for see any changes more in detail

I can explain it -

Player instructions all 11 - Run from deep is - don't touch - the 4 sliders below run from deep is set to rare on all players - this is something that might work or might not work - My newest tactic simular to BBM have been unsing it with success - its like the players decide whats the best option on the pitch - it made play faster and more contolling.

I tried a few matches with 442trippletweaked - it seems to enjoy it
tried it a little with marcelo that also looked good
The new BBM - looked good

So I tweaked a bunch of these tactics - in case this would be highly enjoyable settings - it for sure will need tweaking and should probably not be used like this on all players, but I would like to hear how you go with Tridente II compared to the original - Visually how much it changes compared to original - and ofcause how well the results are compared to the original.

Cheers

Im now in charge of the national team of Spain and R.Madrid.
I tried this tacti in 3 matches with Madrid...seems all fluid because the formation...but the team plays like dont. A lot of passes to nowhere,and the all around play is less fun. I win the games but with short score box and not too much possesion like the original,also vs low teams. I will try it more. With Spain I continue with my original,cheers mates.

I would say after playing 10 games with Tridente II, that the original does play better and that the amount of goals, shots on target and chances are more in the original one. I win all but 1 game so far, other was an away draw. But against the smaller teams I do expect to win at home by 4+ goals and I am not doing that with the new tactic. As I say win games but if I play a full season I would perhaps only score about 130 goals in league, so would be down by about 30 goals from the original Tridente.

This is what I mean...

Tridente II (This Season)

View attachment 909676

Original Tridente (Last Season)

View attachment 909677

Yea remember I said it might or might not work! - Setting the throughball slider on rare - makes the players more cautious passing it around - which equals to more possession and opponent get less contact with the ball which equals not many chances, but it might also mean you will have less chances created - that depends on how you create chances - dribbling, killerballs etc

Try the following - using the original Tridente - Don't touch run from deep - Don't touch Try through balls - The rest of the sliders set to rare - which is crossing - Run with ball and longshot on all 11 players - To see what happens.

I had a dribbler - instructions set to rare on all sliders - I saw him dribble more than he have ever dribbled before 12 runs in one game - and one of the reasons why I find this experiment interesting.

Decision attribute might be key in this experiment

Having done the new tweak as you suggested Jes. Have used it for 14 games in all comps. All it has really done is become better defensively, meaning conceding less goals than Tridente II. However still scoring around same number of goals as before and this is a lot less than the original Tridente. Shots, CCC and half chances are a lot less than original too. Possession is about same, just doesn't look as good play wise as the original to me.

Having done the new tweak as you suggested Jes. Have used it for 14 games in all comps. All it has really done is become better defensively, meaning conceding less goals than Tridente II. However still scoring around same number of goals as before and this is a lot less than the original Tridente. Shots, CCC and half chances are a lot less than original too. Possession is about same, just doesn't look as good play wise as the original to me.

Isn't throughballs suppose to create more chances? - I guess that slider can be thrown away - I guess its up to run with ball and crossing - those sliders are the ones that decide the many goals - so run with ball I reckon set for most players - and crosses for wideplayers - attributes helps too.

Cheers

I think you might be right Jes, however I do feel that in many ways we have been spoilt recently in regards the amount of goals and chances etc from many new tactics created.

I think you might be right Jes, however I do feel that in many ways we have been spoilt recently in regards the amount of goals and chances etc from many new tactics created.

No I actually am doubting these sliders - that's why I did the whole experiment - to figure out what we need and maybe what we don't need.

My new unreleased tactic a 433 - 4flat dm 2cm 3sc - My teams gel is good understanding and I am using attacking movement - my team are very strong and regent unrealistic

Vs Athletic de bilbao at home - a really good team normally

View attachment 242703

One more example 3days later almost the same team vs Athletico Madrid number 1 in the league

View attachment 242701

So what I did was I put all players on rare throughballs - rare longshots - often run with ball - often crossball

Opponent hardly have a chance and we have lots of chances and should maybe score more in both games - but remember that the team gel is only good and several debutants are being used as well 3 in both matches.

You see I am listening to what you are saying and its good to have a second opinion - because that made me realize I should check something - the experiment above. Thanks for indirectly leading me into this :)

My conclusion is - Run with ball is king like small childrens soccer :) - having it on often on all players - Throughballs are great as rare - sometimes haven't been tested it might be the great option - we don't know yet - throughballs often affect the defense somehow and you conceede - having it on rare makes defense better - maybe because of lesser mistakes. Crossball often - I don't have any prove if this is a good option - my wide players the FB's didn't cross as much in the example above as they did in the base of this tactic - when sliders weren't touched - normally they would cross between 20-50 - so hard to put a finger on why that didn't happen.

A good test could be run with ball all players and throughball sometimes all players - all means minus the GK

Anyway I thought I saw some promising stuff when putting everything to rare - so I wanted to hear how you would go with that - I'm glad with the feedback I got because it let me to this point - you said things straight and you gave some good examples

Play was beautiful when I played with these settings - that's why I reckon Run with ball is king and then I added crosses into the mix - just in case :) - its something to play around with.

Cheers guys

Was hoping to have an update tonight on the Espanyol save. I changed Tridente tactic to new tweak of through balls rare, long shots rare.... Run with ball often and cross often. However was going through pre season and lost about 20 days as the game froze on me :-( Players bought and sold and a change of staff were all lost. So left game alone for a bit today and have just gone back in and done that month again and will have a mini update tomorrow night, may only be 6 to 10 games.

I managed to play 15 games so far with the newest tweak. Going very well in regards results. Play wise looks better than the other tweaks. Am also at extremely strong understanding and tactic fluid. Screenshot of fixtures played.

View attachment 242405

so you recomend that tweak for every tactic? I change the 2nd Visit tactic with the libero settings ,I caller 3rd Visit but the only change was that and works so nice.

Sorry guys,I just added a new mod of hair styles for regens and Im "lol" everytime with those hair cuts haha

I don't think you can just take any tactic and then this will work like a charm - For me the better the players the better anything will work - but not all formations are cut out for it - not attractive in its form - so automatically you will not get the results you were hoping for.

For formations like your frankenstein I think it will work well - Marcelo maybe too - my own tactics BBM - Gooall262 - some of the deep purple tactics which uses some really attractive formations in some of them. 442 - 451 - 4141 is not attractive and I think a tweak like this will not work optimally - anyway it might not even need crossing - just the run with ball - I have not tested without crossing, but I think run with ball is the king - it looks it very much in the game engine - the same goes for through balls rare those 2 settings seems to be king settings to me. I cannot tell if this will be successful with underdogs - My logic saids definitely not - they are morons - I don't trust weak players - I think a players decision can be important in a tactic like this along with technique and quickness - I think a players quickness is a measure of the quality he possess - acceleration as the most important part. I can keep on blabbing, but no lol!

Cheers mates

View attachment 242127

View attachment 242126

Don't worry - Its like the best team ever existed in any Football Manager - perfect 97% perfect per position - So Obviously this doesn't count - I would like you to try it though

View attachment 242125

Has the same look as Brobs - but work very differently - Get dribblers all players except defenders - get high technical players - strong - workrate - quick - finishers from midfield and up - Midfielderss look better if they have creativity - anchorman needs to be great defensively then attacking skills :) - just get players that can smash everything to pieces. I don't promise it will work - it might be a disaster for you - I remember wooow was amazing for me - but nobody else - could easily be the same with this one.

Try it out

Le Bigot - Ferrand - Jatoba (Threesome) - 433 by Jesaustralia

Cheers

Ive just had one of those weird games im managing Man UTD and just played Liverpool in the Capitol one cup and lost 4-1 and then second leg i won get this 8-2 i created myself as a striker for Man U as a San Marinese striker messed around when i created him and im a similar player to Van Persie. Im playing the Brockback tactic that was in that 2nd bundle you uploaded and its ok had some losses by the odd goal.View attachment 242090View attachment 242089View attachment 242088View attachment 242087View attachment 242086

Let me know what you think please.

Ive just had one of those weird games im managing Man UTD and just played Liverpool in the Capitol one cup and lost 4-1 and then second leg i won get this 8-2 i created myself as a striker for Man U as a San Marinese striker messed around when i created him and im a similar player to Van Persie. Im playing the Brockback tactic that was in that 2nd bundle you uploaded and its ok had some losses by the odd goal.View attachment 913063View attachment 913066View attachment 913069View attachment 913072View attachment 913075

Let me know what you think please.

Hey thanks for the update - I think you should abandoned that tactic and maybe pick the old BBM or even try the new tactic from my above post - I don't know why this one wouldn't work for you though - I guess everything english is just more difficult in fm.

Cheers

Yea ill give it a shot do i still use the updated training you have on here because the only person i signed for my Man U side was David Alaba for 22m and Nani and i just got beat by Reading of all teams 2-0 because my strikers in most games rare get a match rating higher than a 6.6 with some getting as low as a 5.3 match rating.

Yea ill give it a shot do i still use the updated training you have on here because the only person i signed for my Man U side was David Alaba for 22m and Nani and i just got beat by Reading of all teams 2-0 because my strikers in most games rare get a match rating higher than a 6.6 with some getting as low as a 5.3 match rating.

In my world Nani is not good and he's out of position as well isn't he? anyway I don't find the Premier league intriguing - its very boring to be manager their - tried it - I lose interest in the game very easily when I'm managing in England - was fun back in fm06 though -

Team gel very important so teamwork untill you are at atleast extremely strong understanding then switch to attacking movement.

TIP!

Move to a better league ;)

Cheers