GOOAALL-262-FM13.3.3 by Jesaustralia - The best tactic I've seen for FM13

How do i find that out because on the tactics screen everything is fluid

Just finished season with Espanyol. Won all comps entered in except Spanish Cup (Lost in Final to RM) Got the most points ever in this save after winning all games except 1 which was an away draw to RM. I saw a better quality of goals and play, was entertaining to watch. Didn't score the quantity of goals but I am good with that as I saw exciting play. So for me tweak worked very well.

In regards to team gel, Sandoom. Go to "Team Report" - "Last Game" when on that screen go to the bottom right hand side under the players ratings for last match and you will see "Match Report" Think that is it. Screen should then tell you what the team gel is, Blending well together, Strong/extremely good understand, willing to die for.

Ok just had a match that i won 3-1 against Fulham and it had dropped to extremely strong do i just keep the match training on team work for the rest of the season or is it normal for it to drop on a game to game basis?

Yes that happens to me as well. I usually have it on attacking movement when it hits extremely strong. Shouldn't drop below that for the rest of the season.

Ok cause my first season won Capitol One Cup then finished 3rd in the league then second season lost 1-0 to West Brom in 4th round of the same cup and im in 5th in the league. Earlier in the season i had Rooney not scoring in over 11 hours and some of my games my strikers aren't breaking higher than 6.8 if im lucky had Van Persie on 5.5 in a few games should i look into going for a new striker or keep who i have?

Ok cause my first season won Capitol One Cup then finished 3rd in the league then second season lost 1-0 to West Brom in 4th round of the same cup and im in 5th in the league. Earlier in the season i had Rooney not scoring in over 11 hours and some of my games my strikers aren't breaking higher than 6.8 if im lucky had Van Persie on 5.5 in a few games should i look into going for a new striker or keep who i have?

strikers - quick - strong - technical = Lukaku - Maupay - Ongenda - C.Fierro - Ciro Immobile - Lorenzo Insigne - Helenius (very underrated doesn't look like much, but he can score) Cornelius (Will develop into a great player given time) - Luke James

Midfield - Will Hughes (future superstar extremely consistant) - Stambouli (perfect anchorman) - Crisetig - Wilshere - Pogba=Zinedine Zidane real life and great in game - Koke and Schweinsteiger fantastic players - Kroos high level performances every match, very consistant - Arsenal have a fantastic british midfielder I think he's from Wales - Don't remember his name.

Defenders - Kara - Dede - Hummels - check out Senegals national team for more defenders cause they have more than just Kara :) - Caulker - Shawcross

Alaba great signing - best player in this position from the start of the game - in the other side I recommend Azpilicueta, but I reckon he will be difficult to sign since you are a rival to chelsea. Digne - Corchia is great wingbacks as well

Goalkeepers - ter Stegen - Courtois and the Tottenham goalie

Your team gel is perfect - Now you just need perfect players - but as I said difficult league - highly overpowered in my opinion and makes me think its nonsense - also they tend to use formations that are harder to penetrate - so you won't be able to replicate success that all f us has in the Spanish league - which is atleast as good as the English - What I meant to say is, if you are a top team with top players you should be able to perform like it in any league - if i beat real madrid 4-0 away consistantly you should be able to do the same against man.city arsenal etc those teams are no better than real madrid or athletico madrid for that matter - so should be the same difficulty.

Anyway above is some inspiration - I hope you will sign some of these - must buys are - Maupay - Will Hughes - Kara - all the others you should try and get some of them.

Cheers mate

Just finished season with Espanyol. Won all comps entered in except Spanish Cup (Lost in Final to RM) Got the most points ever in this save after winning all games except 1 which was an away draw to RM. I saw a better quality of goals and play, was entertaining to watch. Didn't score the quantity of goals but I am good with that as I saw exciting play. So for me tweak worked very well.

In regards to team gel, Sandoom. Go to "Team Report" - "Last Game" when on that screen go to the bottom right hand side under the players ratings for last match and you will see "Match Report" Think that is it. Screen should then tell you what the team gel is, Blending well together, Strong/extremely good understand, willing to die for.
Ossis,so you use my tactic with the tweak? can you upload it? I always miss something do put it right because the translation lol

I have followed up with your suggestion and the goalkeepers for chelsea and spurs have said they want 131m upwards Maupay isn't in my game at all and the others their teams want 50m + for their players. Think im stuck in a game where every player you have suggested is like Black Gold they want load of dosh cause one of the players think hes at PSG is rated as worth 300k and i have bid 30m and still getting rejected

Bardi at Novara is a good young goalie, as is Butland at Birmingham and both should be cheap, but will both get better potential wise.

I have followed up with your suggestion and the goalkeepers for chelsea and spurs have said they want 131m upwards Maupay isn't in my game at all and the others their teams want 50m + for their players. Think im stuck in a game where every player you have suggested is like Black Gold they want load of dosh cause one of the players think hes at PSG is rated as worth 300k and i have bid 30m and still getting rejected

Check out this post

Yea i do that was trying to get Shawcross but Stoke wanted something like 54m and now the january window has been and gone hes up on the transfer list for 19m. Its just for me to start trying sneaky tactics by trying to unsettle them by praising them and see if i can pick him up at EOS cause all i have left in the bank is about 400k which i may put that over to my wages cause a few of the players i was trying to get and all i could offer was 7k a week.

Thanks Ossis. I will try this tweak and implement to frankie 3rd Visit

Implemented the tweaks to franki3rd visit...6 games,I dont feel these tweak go well to this tactic. Team gel is "die for",but I see some boring games instead the original tactic with short wins also. I will go with this tactic for some games more. Cheers mates!

The tweaks with the Tridente tactic works so fine,but no with the Frankenstein tactic,at least in my save. I suposse is not a good tactic template for those tweaks. Cheers mates and have a nice weekend!

The tweak in Tridente works well.. Just played this game earlier and was expecting a close game as Celta were sitting in 4th place and on a good run of form.

View attachment 241148

I will have the Espanyol season finished tomorrow with the Tridente tweak. Will say now that it has performed better than last season. So perhaps tactic needs a season to bed in, to become better. I expect to get close if not better than my goals record in league for this save. Record is 164 goals in league, I know long way behind the rest of you guys!

View attachment 912943

View attachment 912944

Don't worry - Its like the best team ever existed in any Football Manager - perfect 97% perfect per position - So Obviously this doesn't count - I would like you to try it though

View attachment 912947

Has the same look as Brobs - but work very differently - Get dribblers all players except defenders - get high technical players - strong - workrate - quick - finishers from midfield and up - Midfielderss look better if they have creativity - anchorman needs to be great defensively then attacking skills :) - just get players that can smash everything to pieces. I don't promise it will work - it might be a disaster for you - I remember wooow was amazing for me - but nobody else - could easily be the same with this one.

Try it out

Le Bigot - Ferrand - Jatoba (Threesome) - 433 by Jesaustralia

Cheers
I will go next season with this one. I have really good players and want to find if those players can fit this tactic. The only thing I need are fullbacks.But I have a lot of money to spend :p