GOODBYE 3430 Knap FM 17.3.1

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 349
  • Views 273K
Epic Cup Run and then beating Arsenal without being under cosh.

Do you know how much reputation increased for club and manager. Did you get much by way of increased finances and wage and transfer budget.

Don't see trolls they attacked me on tactic testing league they just don't know best tactic

Don't really see the point. I use rolling autosaves so I got about 40 saves and 10 hours played time. If you really wanna see that, sure I'll post it.

Even if I did reload matches, how many times do you think it would take to beat Arsenal with a Vanarama National team, seriously? Like 500 timers if the tactic was ****? 100 times if it was good? 50 times if it was amazing? I dunno what kind of computer you have, but on mine just starting the game up takes about 3 minutes. I'm not gonna spend 5 hours reloading just to get far in the FA Cup dude. I don't have that kind of time on my hands.

Believe what you want, I couldn't care less. Meanwhile me and my mate is having some of the most fun moments ever in our time with CM and FM.

Epic Cup Run and then beating Arsenal without being under cosh.

Do you know how much reputation increased for club and manager. Did you get much by way of increased finances and wage and transfer budget.

We're on 2 star regional reputation still. So not as much as I had hoped. Puts us about mid-level with L2 sides. Around 600 rep behind the best L2 sides.

I dunno about manager rep. I always start as a previous international, so I guess it's decent to begin with. But I've not had any offers from clubs above Championship yet.

Club reputation seems to have had an overhaul btw. In my Rosenborg save after winning the CL we went up to 9,9k reputation. A head of every team in the world and about 500 in front of Real Madrid and Barca. Seems a bit to much imo, but it seems you can actually make a small club properly huge now.

View attachment 92914

We got about £4M balance after last season with FC United. Wage/transfer budget is up to £44k and £500k, so not to amazing still imo. We only just got Professional though.

@Jaga
my instant result skin just gives me the score instantly(even if click the simulate result button), there is no text mode in it. can you please tell me which skin you are using which has text mode in instant results, i would really like to try it out.

@Jaga
my instant result skin just gives me the score instantly(even if click the simulate result button), there is no text mode in it. can you please tell me which skin you are using which has text mode in instant results, i would really like to try it out.

i mean the normal instant result vs. full game in "only commentary"

[QUOTE = Stremka; 3095107] Parce qu'il tente de tromper les gens, ce qui l'empêche de trouver des tactiques vraiment meilleures. Même dans FM 2006 avec la formation chinoise, cela n'était pas réaliste [/ QUOTE]

what tactic chinese fm 06 please ?

I think this is a great tactic.
So.If you true.Post screenshot. This is not hard.now I see only words. No offense

I told you I would post it if you wanted to see what I said in words. Here it is. Still don't see the point, but whatever floats your boat douche.

View attachment 92906

I have no hidden agenda. Unlike 90% of this board who are just wanking off to "the one almighty tactic that everyone should use, and if you aren't and still have success you're obviously cheating". People like you are why this forum is basically dead. Most of the good creators have left or post just once a blue moon these days. And frankly I don't blame them.

Hey tff or stremka or lazovich or whatever shet you are stop chasing people you wierdo you are just a tactic copier you copy tactics to make your mediafire link get more downloads for some dollars
stop attacking people you psycho troll and start develop your own tactics

I did not say that tactics are bad. I on the contrary said that this tactic is wonderful. With this tactic, I get to the final CL with a team at the level of Darmstadt. But understand correctly. With a team from vanaram win the cup of england. It is fantastic. Congratulations

I didn't say you called the tactic bad. I said you called me a cheater for doing well. And that "If you do better than me you're obviously cheating" attitude is toxic. People can't be bothered posting their results when they know that's all they're gonna get every time on here.

Anyways good on you for getting to the CL finale as Darmstadt. That's honestly not that far off Rosenborg if you do it in one of the first seasons. And thanks for the congrats.

Hey tff or stremka or lazovich or whatever shet you are stop chasing people you wierdo you are just a tactic copier you copy tactics to make your mediafire link get more downloads for some dollars

There's no way of making money from MediaFire, it doesn't pay you per download unlike some other

Don't say bullshit

Lazovich
Kasiopiya
Burning
Radiancer
Meffisto

Thes are all the same person :) and the real name is.....

Yeah he attacked me on testing league to I think he's sick but he's fake lol.

Lazovich
Kasiopiya
Burning
Radiancer
Meffisto

Thes are all the same person :) and the real name is.....

Last edited:
Best tactic to date

Best tactic by far. My Arsenal team has literally dominated everyone so far. More than happy to post my screens showing the results and the fact that I have not saved once, seeing as someone thinks that this tactic isn't all that.

19 games in, 17 wins, 2 draws. Not lost a game all season. Dybala has netted 28 times and I'm halfway through the season.

Great tactic, thanks for uploading Knap.

Last edited:
Just buy Dybala,Asensio,Eriksen for this tactic. I don't have any words .

Last edited: